Code of Conduct
Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,220 of 6351
    DeepSilence

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

What's wrong with Cartier Pasha! whenever i wear it, i just should count compliments .
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 16th May 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Do you realize we haven't had a count since Jonte on page 31?
    (GIT was leading, if I recall)

This is the song that never ends
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Today I got a very nice compliment. It was Mugler cologne (+10 hours from aplication)

Banned
    Blog Entries

Creed Original Vetiver

Quote Originally Posted by dogsinatub View Post
    I have to give you props on your moniker - big Seinfeld fan here.

30 years old, Kouros and Santal Noble are my top compliment getters

Do some people really get compliments on Kourus? I have it, but I guess i am just not bold enough to wear it other than to the golf course and at home. I personally like Body Kourus better and I thought that back in page 31 it body Kourus they were referring as the compliment getter and threw Kourus in as a side joke.
    Last edited by Scentdawg; 20th May 2010 at 12:42 PM.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Black Aoud by Montale yesterday. Super attractive british girl loved it.

Rive Gauche is quite satisfying..and should say Creed Himalaya is also getting lots of compliments from ladies..

Quote Originally Posted by Schark View Post
    Rive Gauche is quite satisfying..and should say Creed Himalaya is also getting lots of compliments from ladies..
    I bought my dad Rive Gauche and he love it but he seems to get more compliments wearing John Varvatos
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Schark View Post
    If you are after compliments -

Creed Millesime Imperial
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Creed Silver Mountain Water.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 23rd May 2010 at 08:49 AM.

Sur la Plage

A young girl cutting my hair today said "You smell really good". I was wearing Carven Vetiver - something I would not expect anyone to even notice......
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

ETERNITY by Calvin Klein
    TRUTH by Calvin Klein
    GUCCI NOBILE
    KOUROS by Yves Saint Laurent
    BURBERRY MAN
    BY MAN Dolce&Gabbana
    HUGO BOSS
    WHAT ABOUT ADAM by Joop
    ROMA by Laura Biagiotti
    INTUITION by Estee Lauder
    ARAMIS LIFE
    TRUE STAR by Tommy Hilfiger
    KENZO JUNGLE
    JAVARI by The Body Shop

Got a compliment on Tabarome Millisime from a very distinguished lady.

Question Looking for a sensual, seductive frag for males

Hey guys,

Great site!! First, I will admit I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to fragrances, although I do have a small collection (Le Male, Aqua de Gio, Vintage John Varvatos, and Issey Mayake). But at the moment, I am looking for a fragrance for nights out/club/meeting women.

What I want to know is what sort of notes should I look for, which notes are more important (ie. Top, heart or base). The frag I want should be sensual, seductive, sexy and drive women wild as soon as they smell it. It should also stand out.

I would appreciate any help guys, especially what notes I should look out for to get the effect I want.

I am going to thank you beforehand!

Cheers

moses786

Default Re: Looking for a sensual, seductive frag for males

See the link to the "sticky' thread on what women like. There are as many preferences as there are women.

There is no such thing as a fragrance "love potion" that you can spray and then have women come flocking to you. The thing that will attract women...is yourself. A great-smelling jerk...is still a jerk...and no woman will associate with him. Women are attracted to a *man* and not his scent or his clothing alone. It is pleasant to be well-dressed and groomed, but scent alone will not attract.

Otherwise, browse around and make yourself welcome. Learn from reading the threads and reviews.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/212...le-compliments
    Last edited by Primrose; 26th May 2010 at 05:20 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

1. Welcome to Basenotes.

2. Because you are "Looking for a sensual, seductive frag for males" and looking at ur wardrobe, i assume that ur relatively young like me :P 20s .

3. Le Male, Aqua de Gio, Vintage John Varvatos, and Issey Mayake: young girls love these stuff man. I personally do not. And the expensive stuff dont work on girls this age. (most)

4. If u still want heres 5
    - Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    - Serge Lutens Musc Koublai Khan
    - Le labo Rose 31
    - Amouage Lyrics
    - Etat Libre d'Orange Secretions Manifiques (wear this if u got balls)
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Thanks for the replies.

I was hoping to learn more about the different notes that can produce a sensual, night out scent...eg. "look for fragrances that have liquid jasmine as a base note"...that way, I can keep an eye out for them and decide for myself...The old fable of teaching a man to fish...apologies if I offend anyone!!

But still appreciate the replies guys...

Finally, does anyone know where the best place is to buy samples/testers so i can try out lots of fragrances before picking one? I live in the UK or websites would be great.

Thanks

Dependent

Hi and welcome!

The Perfumed Court (aka TPC) is a popular and reliable venue for acquiring samples. They probably have the widest variety too.
    Last edited by MFJ; 26th May 2010 at 07:30 PM.

2 words: Body Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    See the link to the "sticky' thread on what women like. There are as many preferences as there are women.

There is no such thing as a fragrance "love potion" that you can spray and then have women come flocking to you.
    I would give you grief, but so many of us stumbled in here looking for a "sure thing" in a bottle it's not worth it.

Your current collection would indicate you're pretty young. Poke around here. Read the stickied thread. (The cosmic joke is that pretty much every scent there is, is in the stickied thread). There are many, many scents that could work for you.

The two I'll throw out to separate you from every other guy your age in the club:

Body Kouros
    PG L'Ombre Fauve
    Last edited by StylinLA; 26th May 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    Hi and welcome!

The Perfumed Court (aka TPC) is a popular and reliable venue for acquiring samples. They probably have the widest variety too.
    Thanks Matt...appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by moses786 View Post
    Thanks Matt...appreciate it!
    While I am by no means an expert, in response to your question about notes, I find that scents with prominent vanilla, tobacco, or anise notes tend to get a lot of compliments, but as others have said, pretty much anything that smells good and different can get you attention from someone.

Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by rorschach128 View Post
    While I am by no means an expert, in response to your question about notes, I find that scents with prominent vanilla, tobacco, or anise notes tend to get a lot of compliments, but as others have said, pretty much anything that smells good and different can get you attention from someone.

Hope this helped.
    Cheers mate, thanks for the notes

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    If you are after compliments -

Creed Millesime Imperial
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Creed Silver Mountain Water.
    I'm not so sure about this. Creed is expensive, and based on a lot of testimony on this forum, women don't exactly care for it. If you want female compliments, I would stick to inexpensive standbys like Boss Bottled, Tommy, Chrome, etc.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    I'm not so sure about this. Creed is expensive, and based on a lot of testimony on this forum, women don't exactly care for it. If you want female compliments, I would stick to inexpensive standbys like Boss Bottled, Tommy, Chrome, etc.
    Fair comment - I'm only talking from personal experience.

Today I wore Kenzo Power.

2 x compliments from female co-worker. 27 and 34 y

Thumbs up Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

A lady friend of mine, knows that i like perfumes, and went out at bought me a new frag.......

She 22 years old and loves it...

Had two other lady friends over to watch dvd today..... 26 and 27 years old and they say its better then:

Bvlgari Aqua
    Burberry Brit
    Angel man
    paco 1million
    Calvin Klein Euphoria

Guess what frag i got.....?

David beckham instinct ice
    Last edited by Sila; 29th May 2010 at 12:34 AM.
    Merlin is my Hero.....

No particular order and this is VERY unscientific, but the *'d fragrances are noteworthy due to the higher amount of complete strangers' complimenting or the degree of interest shown. I think, given time, others in the list could have similar results (Aqua di Gio, Happy, and Millesime Imperial are on track).

*Egoiste Platinum, Chanel
    *Herrera for Men, Carolina Herrera
    Aqua di Gio, Giorgio Armani
    Happy for Men, Clinique
    Millesime Imperial, Creed
    Silver Mountain Water, Creed
    Original Vetiver, Creed

Calvin by Calvin Klein (original - 1981) - was re-launched and then pulled again. It's the ONLY one that has attracted so much attention and I must admit, a fragrance can save a thousand words (okay, so THATS not original but hey, its a lot older than 1981, give me a break) - anyway: does anyone know where it can be bought? Does anyone know of one that even comes close? The only source recently was on ebay and they were charging the earth, no - change that - several planets and all the way from the 'States' - would it ever get to the UK? If this sounds like a cry for help you are right on the button so please help, I crave the attention!!
    Last edited by Comebackcalvin; 31st May 2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: missed word

La Nuit De L'Homme is a sure thing for compliments.
    Another one is Rochas Man and Chrome has always gotten plenty of compliments in the summer. One that has surprisingly been getting compliments for the summer is Eau de Pamplemousse Rose.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo and Bulgari extreme on pole position.
    Then JPG le Male, Chanel Allure ph and Kenzo ph.

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

I got a compliment in Miss Dior Chérie from a girl today,
    but I guess she'd recognized it as a ladies scent!

'You Smell Delicious!'

Quote Originally Posted by Le Grand Duc View Post
    I got a compliment in Miss Dior Chérie from a girl today,
    but I guess she'd recognized it as a ladies scent!

'You Smell Delicious!'
    It's a great perfume!!

Sean John's Unforgiveable...

YSL's M7

PawelL

VC&A Pour Homme - both the vintage and the re-formulated variants
    Last edited by PawelL; 8th June 2010 at 05:14 PM.

I met a college female friend that sort of has a thing for me, I was wearing Boss in motion Black and she liked it a lot. I always say that one is underrated and should not be a flanker. This scent deserves attention.

from the last 3 months i got complimets only on Perry Ellis 360 Red and Sean John Unforgivable.
    Rive Gauche, Body kouros and Gucci Envy seems to be unacceptable by most women in my country.

Nice compliment from one of my employees (lady in 50's) on my L'Air du Desert Marocain today. My wife really liked it this AM, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    If your sole purpose is to attract women, you will save a ton of money buying a 4.2 oz. Cool Water for 26 bucks from Amazon. It's like the AK-47 of colognes - it just works.

Absolutely true. And I love the idea of calling Cool Water the AK-47 of colognes--that's exactly what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by seemon View Post
    from the last 3 months i got complimets only on Perry Ellis 360 Red and Sean John Unforgivable.
    Rive Gauche, Body kouros and Gucci Envy seems to be unacceptable by most women in my country.
    really interresting and puzzling What about Le Male? Women just adore the stuff.

I got quite a few compliments on Montale Black Aoud and Red Aoud. Got a few compiments on a little mix I put today of Millesime Imperial and Zesty Mandarin Pamplemousse. I must say, I even found myself sniffing my wrist quite often with these three frags. Montale stay on my skin a long time(all day) the other combo about 4-5hrs but still could smell it on my shirt.

Was wearing SMW and GIT on opposite wrists, was told I smell really good.
    WTT: Creed SMW for Creed GIT.

Wearing since 2 weeks Creed Green Irish Tweed, and it brought me lots of compliments......

...thinking to make it my new sig.frag

Quote Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
    Was wearing SMW and GIT on opposite wrists, was told I smell really good.
    From your location and monicker, i take it you are a member of our armed forces. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all you do out there to keep our Freedom here in the USA intact. GOD BLESS!!!

Well my two favorite scents of all time get the most which are, The Dreamer by Versace and Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier. I guess it's a little biased because I wear those much more than I do my other frags.

I never wore Chrome Azzaro, but I know alot of my female friends love it. My ex-fiancee had a big deal over Polo Blue, I mean its a good scent a bit too synthetic but it sure lasts long. Burberry Brit got attention as well and I'll never forget the one time I was at Chipotle wearing Platinum Egoiste, a girl demanded to know what I was wearing. PE isn't all that great, I don't think it worked on my skin too well although I have a friend who says it's the best there is (I have to disagree)

La Nuit from YSL I do like, doesn't last long on my skin but I never got compliments from it. Maybe too floral?

The only cologne I ever got complaints on was A*Men; I bought that one off of the reviews and how bold it was with its notes. I wasn't a fan at all, but I do applaud it for being daring.
    Last edited by The Dreamer; 13th June 2010 at 12:53 AM.

Smile Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Hello,people in this forum have you ever tried out a male perfume called geir ness? Have you ever tried it? Is it worth getting? Would it attract the women? Please let me know. I am alway's in new fragrances for men to attract the oposite sex. Please message me back.
    Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459

Default Re: Which scent get's you the most female complime

Hello, could you possibly tell me of a very unique fragrance for men that has great longevity at all possible,which not every man wear's. I would prefer perfume strength,but I will go with EDT if that is only available in that strength. I am trying to find something very sexy and irresistable to women. I am 34 so I wan't something mature and appropriate for me to wear.
    Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459

Good Character and Manners usually works best
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Quote Originally Posted by Hasupk@gmail.com View Post
    Good Character and Manners usually works best
    That and Parfums du Nicolai - New York. I personally don't like it to the point of loving it, but many women do.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Quote Originally Posted by jernizzle459 View Post
    Hello, could you possibly tell me of a very unique fragrance for men that has great longevity at all possible,which not every man wear's. I would prefer perfume strength,but I will go with EDT if that is only available in that strength. I am trying to find something very sexy and irresistable to women. I am 34 so I wan't something mature and appropriate for me to wear.
    Thankyou, Jernizzle459
    NO fragrance is going to bring 'em crawling. A good scent that works well with your skin chemistry can enhance an attraction though.

Now to your question re: Geir Ness - Yes it very good IMO. It is very very similar to Kristiansand which is another frag I like very much. Either one would be a good choice and are well worth their price.
    Last edited by SoGent; 13th June 2010 at 09:13 PM.

Mazzolari Lui ruled again yesterday . . . . one hug to give her a close sniff is all it took.
    I LOVE that stuff.

Hello,people in this forum have you ever tried out a male perfume called geir ness? Have you ever tried it? Is it worth getting? Would it attract the women? Please let me know. I am alway's in new fragrances for men to attract the oposite sex. Please message me back.
    Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459
    Been wearing Geir Ness for over 5 years now and will never give it it up. It truly is a unique scent blended with sensual woods that makes for an extremely long lasting and classy smell. I've gotten many compliments over the years wearing it, so yes it is definitely worth buying.....

I've been reading the forum for about 2-3 weeks decided to sign up. This thread caught my eye for obvious reasons. I've always felt that you should always bring something to the table when you come to a new group so I took a few hours to update the list for everyone. I'm not as familiar with all the frags so I did the best I can. I didn't include the once mentioned colognes. I hope this is satisfactory.

Enjoy!

GREEN IRISH TWEED/CREED 71
    MILLESIMME IMPERIAL/ CREED 53
    KOUROS + BODY KOUROS 52
    ISSEY MIAYKE LÉAU DISSEY 38
    ROCHAS MAN 37
    RIVE GAUCHE 36
    SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER/ CREED 35
    TERRE ´D HERMES 33
    AQUA DI GIO/ ARMANI 33
    ALLURE HOMME/ CHANEL 30
    CODE BLACK/ ARMANI 30
    DIOR HOMME 30
    EGOISTE + EGOISTE PLATINUM/ CHANEL 29
    ALLURE HOMME SPORT/ CHANEL 28
    DOLCE & GABBANA POUR HOMME 27
    M7 + M7 FRESH 27
    JEAN PAUL GAULTIER LE MALE 27
    COOL WATER/ DAVIDOFF 25
    A*MEN/ THIERRY MUGLER 23
    CHROME/ AZZARO 23
    HANAE MORI 22
    ENVY/ GUCCI 20
    MUSC RAVAGEUR 20
    BLACK AOUD/ MONTALE 18
    FUEL FOR LIFE/ DIESEL 17
    ORIGINAL VETIVER/ CREED 15
    ANTAEUS 15
    LOLITA LEMPICKA 15
    THE DREAMER/ VERSACE 15
    PI/ GIVENCHY 14
    HAVANA + HAVANA RESERVA/ARAMIS 14
    OPIUM 14
    BLACK XS 13
    FIERCE 13
    LÁIR DU DESERT MAROCAIN 13
    CURVE 13
    THIERRY MUGLER COLOGNE 13
    JOOP! POUR HOMME 12
    L´INSTANT POUR HOMME 12
    BOIS DU PORTUGAL 11
    BLEECKER STREET/ BOND NO9 11
    ROSE 31 11
    BURBERRY LONDON 11
    FAHRENHEIT 11
    REACTION/ KENNETH COLE 11
    BVLGARI AQVA 11
    JOHN VARVATOS 11
    GUCCI POUR HOMME 10
    UNGARO III 10
    BURBERRY BRIT 10
    JAIPUR 10
    MICHAEL KORS FOR MEN 10
    BOSS / HUGO BOSS 10
    AZZARO POUR HOMME 10
    POLO BLUE 10
    BVLGARI EXTREME 9
    STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN 9
    BURBERRY TOUCH 9
    BOSS BOTTLED 9
    EQUIPAGE/ HERMES 8
    GUERLAIN VETIVER 8
    YATAGAN 8
    ANGEL FOR MEN 8
    DIRTY ENGLISH/ JUICY COUTURE 8
    GIER 8
    BEL AMI/ HERMES 7
    POLO DOUBLE BLACK 7
    UNBOUND 7
    HIMALAYA/ CREED 7
    LIVE JAZZ 7
    OBSESSION 7
    ETERNITY 7
    JEAN PATOU 7
    CHERGUI 6
    LANVIN ´L HOMME 6
    LOEWE SOLO 6
    MUSK KUBLAIN KHAN 6
    MURE ET MUSK 6
    OLD SPICE 6
    PARIS HILTON FOR MEN 6
    VERY SEXY/ VICTORIAS SECRET 6
    XERIOUS ROUGE 6
    AMBRE SULTAN/ SERGE LUTEN 5
    AQUA DI PARMA 5
    BULGARI BLACK 5
    BOGART POUR HOMME 5
    CARNAL FLOWER 5
    DOLCE & GABBANA BY 5
    DUNHILL EDITION 5
    HABIT ROUGE 5
    ORIGINAL SANTAL 5
    PENHALIGON CASTILE 5
    PURPLE LABEL 5
    RIVERSIDE DRIVE 5
    TOBACCO VANILLE/ TOM FORD 5
    TUSCANY/ ARAMIS 5
    VERY IRRESISTABLE/ GIVENCHY 5
    WALL STREET/ BOND NO 9 5
    KENNETH COLE BLACK 4
    VERSACE MAN 3
    YVES ST-LAURENT L'HOMME 3
    BVLGARI SOIR 3
    CHROME LEGEND/AZZARO 3
    BLACK ORCHID/TOM FORD 2
    AZURE LIME/TOM FORD 2
    UNFORGIVABLE/SEAN JOHN 2
    PRADA AMBER 2
    CARTIER PASHA 2
    CLIVE CHRISTIAN #1 2
    VERSACE EUA FREAICHE 2
    GUCCI RUSH 2
    VERSACE POUR HOMME 2
    ODIN OWARI 2
    NAUTICA VOYAGE 2
    TOM FORD FOR MEN 2
    GREY VETIVER/ TOM FORD 2
    AZZARO ONYX 2
    CARVEN HOMME 2
    CHIC FOR MEN/HERRERA 2
    ACIER ALUMINUM/CREED 2
    JOOP! NIGHTFLIGHT 2
    ROMA UOMO/LAURA BIAGIOTTI 2
    GEIR NESS 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I've been reading the forum for about 2-3 weeks decided to sign up. This thread caught my eye for obvious reasons. I've always felt that you should always bring something to the table when you come to a new group so I took a few hours to update the list for everyone. I'm not as familiar with all the frags so I did the best I can. I didn't include the once mentioned colognes. I hope this is satisfactory.

Enjoy!

GREEN IRISH TWEED/CREED 71
    MILLESIMME IMPERIAL/ CREED 53
    KOUROS + BODY KOUROS 52
    Great job!
    However, in my opinion, Kouros and Body Kouros are so different from each other that shouldn't be combined.
    But, of course, is a minor detail. Thank you very much for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    Great job!
    However, in my opinion, Kouros and Body Kouros are so different from each other that shouldn't be combined.
    But, of course, is a minor detail. Thank you very much for your work.
    Body Kouros 50 + Kouros 2 = 52

Thank you for your contribution Pipsta. It's appreciated.

Am I wrong for not wanting to wear Kouros to work? When I wear it I find myself trying to smell it often but cant make up my mind. It smells clean at times but then it has a body odor/animalic/wild charancteristic, the Civet. I think is more of a night out or out in the golf course type of smell. Something that requires sweating. I have tried Kourus Sport which I find a more wearable frag a fresher frag and not so much Civet. Body Kourus to me is a whole different frag, a gourmand of sort. Very wearable to any occasion. If done right, It can we worn in the hot summer of Georgia USA. Out of YSL offering, I would definetly recommend Body Kourus, M7, M7 fresh,YSL pour homme, Rive Gouche. I have not tried Jazz Live, but Jazz was not great in my honest opinion.

So I think the above counting is right, Body Kourus 50 + Kourus 2 = 52.

Ditto, thanks you for your contribution Pipsta.
    Last edited by Scentdawg; 14th June 2010 at 12:27 PM.

The original list compiler back on page 31, Jovan I believe, had he two Kouros lumped together and I didn't separate them. He counted the first 30something pages,I just followed up his work. To be honest I have barely smelled 20 of the colognes on this list and never even heard of more than half of the names on it so I am pretty noobie to the cologne world even though I have been wearing them for a decade. I pretty much stayed with one or two the whole time.

I recently ran out of my staple scent and felt like I wanted a variety now so started a sniffathon trying to find new ones and for the most part can't stand most of them. I have a sensitive nose and there's something about so many that makes me want to gag. It's not he strength of them per se, it's a certain group of elements in them that just doesn't sit right with me. I'm not even sure what they are exactly I just know when I smell one with any of them in it I'm like *gag*.

I smelled Kouros in Ulta and after I sprayed the paper I had to leave the whole isle until it dissipated. It was vile to my nose. It's not just the strong ones either. I love Aqcua di Gio and bought some recently but so many of the other aquas turn me off. Even the sweet colognes. I love Pi by Givenchy but Diesel Fuel for Life which is so very close to Pi has this base note that lingers and is yuck to me.

I wish I could identify the offending ingredients so I could rule out some colognes without having to smell them. I guess eventually I will with more experience and knowledge.
    Last edited by Pipsta; 21st June 2010 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgmedman View Post
    Am I wrong for not wanting to wear Kouros to work? When I wear it I find myself trying to smell it often but cant make up my mind. It smells clean at times but then it has a body odor/animalic/wild charancteristic, the Civet.
    No, not wrong but it's a risky one for work. I like Kouros myself, but it scares me in that kind of environment. Some will find it offensive. Your description is exactly what Kouros is, and I would say some people will get the "clean" smell, and some will get "wild" smell. You can't control which they get.

Thankyou,
    Jernizzle459
    Nothing is "sexy and irresistible" to women. Look how many different scents are listed in the tally kindly done by new member Pipsta. If there were such a scent, we'd all be wearing it.

At your age, I would advise you to check out Le Labo Rose 31. It's an EdP. It's pricey, but worth it and you're not going to run into a ton of other guys wearing it. Could make you stand out a bit.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 14th June 2010 at 09:25 PM.

Sur la Plage

Today I was complimented on my fragrance by a lovely young woman. My SOTD - Marc Jacobs Ivy. Go figure.........
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

My most amorous compliment lately from a very lovely woman was when I was wearing Carnal Flower.

"OMG, I feel . . . so . . . enveloped".

I kid you not