Code of Conduct
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,460 of 5952

Default Re: HEEELLPP.....I need suggestions for my future daytime panty dropper!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    roflmao
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Default Re: HEEELLPP.....I need suggestions for my future daytime panty dropper!!!!!!!!!!!

Play was just okay to me........ Play Intense is underrated though. I never got anything less than "mmmmm thats smells veryyy sexy". I tried all the creeds and I only liked GIT, Santal and a citrus one call Citrus Bigarrade( awesome then dissapear after 2 hrs). GIT I wouldnt consider it a sweet scent more of a signature scent which I already have in L'instant extreme. Thanks for answering my question....I cant wait for more to answer my call for HELPPP !!!!!!!!!!

This 2 are pretty safe as blind buy:

Chanel Allure Sport
    Chanel Bleu De Chanel

If you want something unique you can try YSL Body Kouros but it may be cloying during heat if you overspray. Also it is love/hate fragrance so I can't recommend to buy it blind.
    Last edited by dreamer81; 30th September 2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Grammar
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

La Nuit de L'homme is so sexy and versatile that i think it could be a day time fragrance as well. If its too much for u for a day time fragrance then u can go with the original L'Homme. Chanel Allure Homme Sport is good to

I just Ordered a Bkouros sample 2 days ago.........can it really be used in the heat and still work properly ? I was thinking to use BK in club/parties a such. And more suggestion of different frag niche or designer ?

Quote Originally Posted by kwalk03 View Post
    I just Ordered a Bkouros sample 2 days ago.........can it really be used in the heat and still work properly ? I was thinking to use BK in club/parties a such. And more suggestion of different frag niche or designer ?
    I wore it few times during summer to work, sometimes I was OK, sometimes I had to wash it away. I always spray just once (max. 2 at evening) on my chest. Yes it is much better for club/parties but you asked for daytime pantydroper and I cant think of anything more sexy and dont see reason why it shouldnt be worn during day. Just think first before you spray it if you go to small closed spaces with plenty of people .

Also women tends to like Gucci PH II, that is kinda unique and best fits for spring (not that much for very hot summer days).
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

I just sampled La Nuit.......women LOVEEE IT. I think its good not great. More club Night frag.....seem too dark/heavy for daytime use. The ladies do love it though( I tested it out at night BTW). But La Nuit is definitely in the running for my night clubbin/party frag w/ Bkouros/ Musc Rav/ Santal/ ?/?............

Please, do not start these threads. At least not before reading these around 3000 posts; I hope the topic is close enough for your needs.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/212...liments/page40

Chanel Egoiste
    Burberry London

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

weird...

i got a huge compliment at the gym when i was wearing my gym fragrance(Usher, the black bottle one). I wear it to the gym because i dont really care and i dont wanna waste a good fragrance at the gym, but i guess the girl really liked it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
    you gonna get the edp?
    naw. i really dont see any need. The EDT has amazming projection and longeivty. the just right amount. anything more would be too much.

Chanel Alllure Homme Sport

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I hear this one's real good: R-e-s-p-e-c-t

My post had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you are new here. I'm just not an expert when it comes to fragrances as "panty droppers", so I didn't understand there was such an urgent need for new topic.

I really have no suggestions. My conception of both, fragrances and women, is different.

Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Allure Homme Sport
    Azzaro Chrome (yeah, it gets by very much)
    Tommy Hilfiger Tommy
    Versace PH (similar to Allure Homme Sport)
    Hugo by Hugo Boss (not really a panty dropper but great for day or office)
    Carolina Herrera Chic for men (for clubbing and dating, but I find it also to be great for day)

Gucci Envy for Men was quite complimented, but I didn't necessarily work as the ultimate panty dropper

Also, the Youtube vid was really funny btw.

Try seeing the ladies as individuals, with different tastes, opinions and personalities. That makes a world of difference. Then, go find a fragrance you feel sexy in.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    hahahaha, the guy sprayed himself like there's no tomorrow - s i c k

Thanks 4 the answers guys.....I appreciate the help !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kwalk03; 30th September 2010 at 09:44 AM.

Can Egoiste be used w/ casual clothes in hot/warm weather ? I tried it on a paper sample yrsss ago and I loved it but too formal at the time 4 me. What do you think, is it versatile ?

Rive Gauche - "You smell soooooooo gooooood! What fabric softener is that?"

you gonna get the edp?
    I think that YSL L´homme doesn´t have an EDP. Is "La nuit de L´homme" the one who have EDP version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    I think that YSL L´homme doesn´t have an EDP. Is "La nuit de L´homme" the one who have EDP version.
    Do you know when it'll be released in the US? I emailed YSL Beaute US, and they didn't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by leor_77 View Post
    Do you know when it'll be released in the US? I emailed YSL Beaute US, and they didn't even know.
    No idea. Sorry.

I know it's been said so many times before in other threads like this, but seriously, if you've got what it takes as a person to attract women, just about any cologne is going to work for you. I know it may not answer your question, but it's true. I don't think there even exists a fragrance that most women go nuts over on a guy, is there?

Conversely, a guy who is a shit-bum isn't going to get the ladies even if he's wearing a $200 bottle of cologne.

I wonder if there are threads in the women's forum looking for which scents repel men who use the term "panty dropper."

Quote Originally Posted by shamu1 View Post
    I know it's been said so many times before in other threads like this, but seriously, if you've got what it takes as a person to attract women, just about any cologne is going to work for you. I know it may not answer your question, but it's true. I don't think there even exists a fragrance that most women go nuts over on a guy, is there?

Conversely, a guy who is a shit-bum isn't going to get the ladies even if he's wearing a $200 bottle of cologne.
    Very much agree with this. Personality > cologne. but again, Fat wallet > everything else.

Daytime Panty Droppers:
    Choice 1: GIT
    Choice 2: Rochas Man
    Choice 3: AdG

I'd hate to sound so mainstream and generic-ish here, but there's a logical reason why these 3 are huge sellers.

jeeez..

Hillaire

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Daytime Panty Droppers:

I'd hate to sound so mainstream and generic-ish here, but there's a logical reason why these 3 are huge sellers.
    Of course. It's called advertising.

Panty-dropper is hyphenated.

I think these will meet all specifications:

Le Labo Rose 31
    Givenchy Play Intense
    Halston Man Amber

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    I wonder if there are threads in the women's forum looking for which scents repel men who use the term "panty dropper."
    I haven't searched for 'em but reckon there should be. LOL. And I agree with Diamondflame... a little respect goes a long, long way. (sincere respect.)

Which BTW from the OP's apparent admission that he's lookin' to score some on the side is possibly lacking. Or I don't understand what he's getting at. (other than to get into some knickers.)

Kids these days anyway.
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

Happens I received two compliments back to back today .... while wearing Midnight in Paris.
    The lady to my right says 'oooooo, is THAT you?' who moved a little closer then came in for the hug.
    while the lady to my left says 'let's see' resulting in one on each arm. Two tickets to paradise as it were.

it's The Dreamer

My clear #1 is Eau de Roofies, but it's hard to find.

More accessible might be Versace PH

I hate to say it but Aqua di Gio has received the most compliments from women. Unfortunately I don't like this fragrance.

Burberry London has received a lot of compliments, but only amongst my gf and family, who get close enough to me to smell it.

I'm such a gentleman that they look past this "flaw". My "flaw" being that I don't generally wear aquatics.

Is that the sound of panties hitting the floor? Nope, it's the sound of forum members droping posts here recommending you explore the world of perfume keep it classy! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Daytime Panty Droppers:

Agreed.

Panty dropper ................ classy

And people had the nerve to trash some of my posts - the glorious duplicity of the internet

Blog Entries

Rochas Man and Acqua Di Gio

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    you're right. that's what i was talking about. there's been so much mention of la nuit on here lately, I saw "ysl l..." and just assumed he was talking about that.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    Panty dropper ................ classy

And people had the nerve to trash some of my posts - the glorious duplicity of the internet
    PANTY-CREAMER ..................... classier

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    PANTY-CREAMER ..................... classier
    and the matthew gets to the point

you're right. that's what i was talking about. there's been so much mention of la nuit on here lately, I saw "ysl l..." and just assumed he was talking about that.
    no ur right. i was talking about la nuit

Quote Originally Posted by hillaire View Post
    of course. It's called advertising.

Panty-dropper is hyphenated.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by shamu1 View Post

I agree.

I think the expression "panty dropper" is highly offensive. If you are trying to hook up with a tramp, any fragrance will do, including the scent of your Downy dryer sheet.

If you are a jerk, as shamu mentions, not even a $200 exclusive scent will help you with gaining the attention of women willing to take a second glance at you.

A man who thinks a woman will become a "doe in season" just because he wears some perfume "magic potion" is extremely shallow. Women are not that simple-minded.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

guys, i think your overthinking this whole thing. Everytime someone asks a question like this everyone gets all offensive and is like "its the person , not the fragrance!" or some shit like that. We all deep down know what he means. When people say panty dropper they just mean a fragrance that is most likely very attracted to women. does he think that the fragrance will immediately get him into a vagina? no. but just like a persons clothing, smelling good creates a better imagine of yourself if it is coupled with a good personality

Got one on my Chanel Bleu a few minutes ago. 9 hours after application, but I did wear 6 sprays. A lady came to my office to get my signature on some checks, and she said "it sure smells good in here!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Got one on my Chanel Bleu a few minutes ago. 9 hours after application, but I did wear 6 sprays. A lady came to my office to get my signature on some checks, and she said "it sure smells good in here!"
    How nice to get a compliment. Smelling attractive and well-groomed is different from the comment about "panty-dropping."

And, yes, it would be hyphenated, wouldn't it?

This is still an offensive term and assumption no matter how you look at it. Period.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

You're lucky that u get so many hours with Bleu de Chanel. Wen i brought it back to Nordstroms as a part of my Bleu in exchange for La Nuit and Allure Homme Sport, the SA said that alot of people that have bought Bleu have brought it back because of poor longeivty

this girl from school and i were studying. she kept getting closer to me. she said she loved the woody note in my fragrance.

i was wearing "flame" by burger king. amazing woody note. and i love the dry down. panty dropper for sure.

musc ravageur

yeah, i dont think mr bond here will be dropping panties anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme View Post
    this girl from school and i were studying. she kept getting closer to me. she said she loved the woody note in my fragrance.

i was wearing "flame" by burger king. amazing woody note. and i love the dry down. panty dropper for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    musc ravageur
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme View Post
    yeah, i dont think mr bond here will be dropping panties anytime soon
    why?? because hes using a sexy fragrance legend and your wearing burger king??? lol

he tries too hard. just look at his avatar pic lmao.

lol. classy suit and musc ravageur vs krsipy kreme and burger king spray.

lets weigh this one out folks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    lol. classy suit and musc ravageur vs krsipy kreme and burger king spray.

lets weigh this one out folks
    Mr Bond wins hands down. I have read many of his posts. He is obviously intelligent, very well dressed He reminds of someone I met in the bar at the old St. Moritz in NYC (those vodka dirties were flowing that night) In the war of class vs crass, class wins every time.(IMHO)

Vodka dirties are vodka matrinis (with olive juice) Thats for you burger king

Hey Krispy Kreme and Burger King are beloved by millions of women in the US.... KK will meet lots of women smelling like those two things.... Just look at the pic of him after his last panty dropping experience!

***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Thats priceless, those are some bigass panties. Thanks you made my day.(LOLOLOLOLOL)

Quote Originally Posted by trex57 View Post
    Mr Bond wins hands down. I have read many of his posts. He is obviously intelligent, very well dressed He reminds of someone I met in the bar at the old St. Moritz in NYC (those vodka dirties were flowing that night) In the war of class vs crass, class wins every time.(IMHO)

Vodka dirties are vodka matrinis (with olive juice) Thats for you burger king
    I appreciate the props, I did not know we were talking about panty droppers lol, I thought just nice frags that the opposite sex appreciates. With that being said musc ravageur is one that the ladies appreciate and it is has a reputation for being likeable. I love the fragrance, it is sweet and dark but not over powering on me. I am not much of an aquatic guy either.