Code of Conduct
Page 45 of 238 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 7116
    Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for a irresistable cologne that women Love!

Quote Originally Posted by Jernizzle456 View Post
    I had to restate my thread that is why I started a new thread.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy Belcastro
    If you needed to clarify, the best way is to interact with the posters on the thread you started.

I have seen all three of your threads and I will tell you that while you can find a unique and uncommon fragrance, there is no fragrance that all women will like. It just doesn't exist.
    Currently wearing: Augusto by Mazzolari

Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    If you needed to clarify, the best way is to interact with the posters on the thread you started.

I have seen all three of your threads and I will tell you that while you can find a unique and uncommon fragrance, there is no fragrance that all women will like. It just doesn't exist.
    You're dead on bro.....You can ask 100 women what their favorite cologne is.....and you will get 100 different answers....Hopefully they won't all be "Aqua Gi Gio

What is irresistable to women is the ability to make them laugh and have a great smile. You could be a troll, but as long as you can make a woman laugh and have a good smile, you're good to go.......a good cologne will just get you to "Home Plate" quicker

Hmmm...

irresistible to women / nobody else is wearing it

If you find it, please let us know. On second thought, send me a private message.

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

I've gotten the 'hmmmm, what are you wearing' reaction from wearing ck one summer and kenneth cole reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by sokkou View Post
    "wan't" isn't a contraction, by the way.
    lol

Default Re: best cologne on the market

Hello,I will rephrase what I said. I wan't a cologne that is irresistable to any woman. It is not for sex purposes. I am a gentleman and am sorry if this offended anyone in this community.
    We're not Will Smith from the movie "Hitch" ....we don't care if you're looking for true love or a quick BJ.....Unlike him, we won't with hold are services if you're just want to bang alot of chicks

Despite all the bashing here, Acqua di Gio has been the most recommended fragrance BY WOMEN in a thread about "What should I get for my husband?" in a local fashion forum.

It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't turn it into a cup of pee.

I am irresistible. Send the woman over here and she can smell me (I hope her name is Angie Jolie ) :-)
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

But, see if Acqua Di Gio is what they think you should get for their husbands doesn't that go against the grain of someone looking for female compliments. I made a mistake earlier in this thread by bashing Acqua Di Gio and I apologize for that but.......when a woman tells me she loves a fragrance her husband her boyfriend or her ex whoever wears that in many ways I don't take that as a compliment I take it as a comment. I look for compliments like the one I got friday night while wearing Versace Pour Homme when a 20 something girl I didn't know got close to me and said "you smell amazing (a big sniff of my neck) what is that?" Then I told her and things escalated from there. Oh yeah on the Versace Pour Homme I have received a compliment everytime I have worn this fragrance around women it is at 100% on the compliment o meter.
    Last edited by tbp82; 18th May 2009 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    But, see if Acqua Di Gio is what they think you should get for their husbands doesn't that go against the grain of someone looking for female compliments.
    Let me translate some of comments from the female members in that forum:

"I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."

Other honorable mentions include Cool Water, Boss In Motion, 212 Men, and Clinique Happy. You get the picture. Personally, I'm not really into the aquatic and fresh types, but those are the responses to the question of this thread from the ladies.

Kouros, Antaeus, Fahrenheit, Terre d'Hermes, Le Male, and others did get mentioned but in the whole 11 pages, not really at the rate of Acqua di Gio (and its kissing cousins).

There's a cologne called Very Irresistible by Givenchy, you can give thata try! :_P

Quote Originally Posted by mcjra View Post
    There's a cologne called Very Irresistible by Givenchy, you can give thata try! :_P
    But if the summer is coming, make sure you get the Very Irresistible Summer Cocktail one.

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    Let me translate some of comments from the female members in that forum:

"I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."

Other honorable mentions include Cool Water, Boss In Motion, 212 Men, and Clinique Happy. You get the picture. Personally, I'm not really into the aquatic and fresh types, but those are the responses to the question of this thread from the ladies.

Kouros, Antaeus, Fahrenheit, Terre d'Hermes, Le Male, and others did get mentioned but in the whole 11 pages, not really at the rate of Acqua di Gio (and its kissing cousins).
    "I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."-COMPLIMENT

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"-COMMENT

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"-BACKHANDED COMPLIMENT

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."-COMMENT

Just wanted to let you in on my way of thinking maybe I am reading to much into this.....you know what I find most interesting here the Cool Water Clinique Happy.....kissing cousins comment. I really like that (A few of my fragrances OS Signature and Versace Pour Homme could be kissing cousins as well) you could go for one of those fragrances without running into the "but it's too bad that it's too common" situation.
    Last edited by tbp82; 18th May 2009 at 01:46 PM.

Here is the cologne that women find irresistible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU

Three threads on the same, wow. It must be a case of some urgency, no?
    You could always ask the lady in question, mate.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

I agree with tbp82, there are positive comments and then there are COMPLIMENTS. I really think there is a difference.

Hello,is joop any good. I am looking for a very romantic night fragrance that women absolutely love on a man?

Burberry Touch.
    Trussardi Inside.

Joop is good most ladies I know like it as it is a sweet fragrance and they dig that kinda thing. It is a fragrance that can get cloying though if you overapply so I would go somewhere where I could test it first but if you like it I don't think you will have any problem wearing it around the ladies.

Hello,is joop any good. I am looking for a very romantic night fragrance that women absolutely love on a man?
    Abercrombie Fierce seems to be loved by many women in the 18-28 age range.

There are a gabillion threads on Notes. Do a thorough search-Many topics are covered and recent at that.

Now for the hotter weather...take a sample of Burberry Summer for Men. Everytime I have worn this I get many comments. I suggest this because many do not have it.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26128235/reviews.html

Best,

Otto
    Last edited by Otto; 18th May 2009 at 08:31 PM.
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    Wrong. Everybody I know would spray 10 times SM in the morning before leaving in the morning, it's so boring, so common.
    But with at least 20 sprays you will be the unique king, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Wrong. Everybody I know would spray 10 times SM in the morning before leaving in the morning, it's so boring, so common.
    But with at least 20 sprays you will be the unique king, I promise.
    he wanted love...not orgy. but yeh...why take chance...20 sprays to be on th safer side..

Default Re: cologne that makes women melt?

Hello,everyone I hope I didn't offend anyone on this message board with my thread about finding a cologne that will make a woman melt. I am just trying to find the irresistible scent for a woman. I didn't mean to be demeaning in any way. I would like to appoligize to all men and women here. I am actually a gentleman who cares very much for women.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Don't worry about it bro, you were not offensive at all. Nice of you to even say something.

I would have to say from my experience that Azzaro PH and Kouros have been the two frags that have made women melt.
    Peace ~ Markymark

check out the women's version of Obsession Night. Alot of men here wear it and its a great nightime frag that women love. It's soft and sultry and will make her sniff you.

I'd also recommend Canali Black Diamond. Great drydown and just a smooth elegant scent.

L'Air du Desert Marocain makes me melt when I am on my own wearing it, so I can imagine this might be equally good or better on a man!

Otherwise, it is more about pleasant "finishing touches" for me, as Surreality put it. Slight snuggle urge, but no shirt ripping as such.

Dior Homme
    Divine L'Homme de Coeur
    Chanel pour Monsieur
    Safran Troublant
    L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme
    Kenzo Power
    Bacon
    "So many scents, so little skin"...

http://bonkersaboutperfume.blogspot.com/

Have none of you ever seen the commercial, i mean guidlines on how to get all the women?

1st step) You take your shirt of
    2nd step) You take 2 cans of AXE
    3th step) This might be a bit tricky, but you have to go beyond your limits in order to get all the women. You stretch your arms while turning around in a circle while spraying the 2 cans, till they are empty, on your body. (You have to do this in slowmotion, in order to get that WOW effect, also, pout your lips)

If you watch the commercial you'll see what i mean.

Good luck keeping the women away from you.
    The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.

If you head over to makeupalley.com you will find that it's probably a (gasp!) Hugo Boss frag that will do the job.

Good luck!

No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Page 45 of 238 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast