Code of Conduct
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,700 of 5994

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I got The One Gentleman last night and wound up going out for a couple beers. Put on TOG and had it on for maybe two hours. A friend came over to me and gave me a hug. She said, 'wow, you smell really good!'. Gave me another big hug and put her nose into my neck was like 'mmmmmmmmmm'.

It doesn't have alot of projection to have someone 5-10 feet away notice it but in my immediate airspace it was very noticeable. I can also still kind of smell it on me almost 12 hours later and this after sleeping with it on. So it seems to be better on longevity than the original but it is a softer scent than it.

Just wondering what was the age of the the woman who gave you the compliment?

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    Just wondering what was the age of the the woman who gave you the compliment?
    If I had to guess I'd say she was about 30. She could be like 26-28 but her face looks early thirties cause she smokes and she probably has since she was a young teen. Most smokers start early and by their mid 20s have been smoking for decade and it shows. A person's genes play a part,too, I guess. I don't know her age for a fact cause I didn't ask, we are 'bar friends' and not particularly close, even though I can tell she'd like to 'get closer'. Women who offer hugs to acquaintances in bars usually would like to get to know you better. I don't ask a woman about three things: age, weight and sexual partners. If they don't say, I don't know.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Three positive comments one after the other within an hour timeframe while wearing a MISTAKE.
    My NM SA had given me several sample vials of Hana Mori when I made a purchase a few weeks ago.
    Turns out I was test wearing the femme version. Obviously I liked it or wouldn't have been wearing it
    and didn't think it was all THAT girlie.

I can safely say I WILL be wearing this one from here on - feminine version or not.
    These 3 women REALLY REALLY liked it on me - a LOT

Just sayin FWIW.
    Last edited by SoGent; 16th November 2010 at 03:02 AM.

I really like Play Intense as well but it gives me headaches after while. I can say that about a half dozen frags I've tried so far, something in the dry down just makes me nauseous and headachy. I have my Play Intense up for trade right now even though I like it.

Edit: I took out my Play Intense and gave a spray to a piece of paper. For about 15 mins it was good then my head started to hurt and it was just sitting next to me on the table. So I took it and threw it away and I could still smell it in the can 15 feet away giving me a headache. So I flushed it to get rid of it. I can still smell it! It still lives!!! It won't die!!!

It smells good, I wish I could wear it without getting a headache.
    If you want to sell it at a good price, I am all ears, let me know ;-))
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolCharm View Post
    Musc Ravageur is one of the most offensive scents I have smelled. It smells like spoiled rotten eggnog with a full bottle of vanilla thrown in to try and cover up the stink. The vanilla is nauseating. If I smelled this on another person, I would think that person was trying to cover the stink of an open necrotic abscessing wound by spreading spoiled vanilla cake icing on top of the wound. In my opinion, Musc Ravageur is one of the worst scents ever made. Frederic Malle should be charged a pollution tax for selling MR.
    it actually smells great on me. I have gotten many compliments on it. I have about 15mls left and will be getting a bottle soon, maybe Christmas. I have to get my Windsor and Selection Verte first. Then it will be Musc Ravageur and Memoir Men, which I have only 9mls left.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Out of all my frags the fragrence I have received the most compliments on is Canali by Canali. Great stuff.

Versace man eau fraiche and Bulgari pour homme are two that get lots of complements. Not necessarily my two favorite fragrances, but in my experiences, these two get good attention.

Default Re: Which fragrance gets you the most female compliments?

In my experience Versace man eau fraiche and Bulgari pou homme do. Not my two favorite scents, but they get good attention.

Burberry London

Sur la Plage

I was told I smelled "delicious" last night. I was wearing Terre d'Hermes Parfum.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 18th November 2010 at 10:50 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Terre was my fav few yrs ago, and I was told the same.
    Once I have worn Amouage XXV, and after getting few people literally stuck and glued to my neck for ages and producing some MMM sounds, I have found a new one

Several compliments today... Cadjmere 18 by Parfumerie Generale

we haven't had counting for a long, long time now Big enthusiasts out there, come out, come out...

I´ll go for Odeur 71 today (i dont know why they call it a perfume for photocopiers. it is more tobacco meets soap thing.)
    Or I´ll do the Bois d´Encens. love this fall on island/incensy smoke/resin evoking masterpice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    we haven't had counting for a long, long time now Big enthusiasts out there, come out, come out...
    I don't see the use anymore, everyone is posting random compliments ("today I got one on") instead of that one scent.
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

3 compliments at get together last night

Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Canali Black Diamond

John Varvatos Artisan Black

Tom Ford

Dior Homme Intense

collection newcomer: Pure Malt

I got The One Gentleman last night and wound up going out for a couple beers. Put on TOG and had it on for maybe two hours. A friend came over to me and gave me a hug. She said, 'wow, you smell really good!'. Gave me another big hug and put her nose into my neck was like 'mmmmmmmmmm'.

It doesn't have alot of projection to have someone 5-10 feet away notice it but in my immediate airspace it was very noticeable. I can also still kind of smell it on me almost 12 hours later and this after sleeping with it on. So it seems to be better on longevity than the original but it is a softer scent than it.
    Better than original The One?

I like both of them alot. I guess to say which one is better would be a question of preference. I feel TOG is more versatile, while the original is more masculine. Both of the are pretty darn good.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

I've been noticing that many people really enjoy scents I wear, and are a bit surprised someone even has such high quality stuff (compared to the people on the streets, not perfumistas, obviously) but they rarely compliment on them.
    Besides I'm choosing non-controversial scents -I- enjoy, and no longer trying to get compliments.

My friends friend met the Jonas Brothers the other day. All she could talk about was how good joe jonas smellled. she was freaking out about it, so obviously, i did some research.

He was Prada Amber Pour Homme

Another funny thing is when you get opposite reactions from the same person on the same scent.

When I first got Jean Luc Amsler Prive I wore it to work and the girl who always comments on my scents said it was ok but she was not a fan.

Friday I wore it for the first time in the cold weather and as I walked past her she grabbed my wrist and pulled it to her nose and said I smelled wonderful.

Go figure.....
    TOP 5
    1. Montale Wild Aoud
    2. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    3. Montale Red Vetyver
    4. Montale Aoud Lime
    5. Le Labo Vetiver 46

Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
    Charles Mingus

my male teacher asked me what fragrance i was wearing in class tonight

Prada Amber

a few nice words I got for Matthew Williamson - Incense.

It´s a wonderful fragrance, I must say I was surprised when I got it, refined incense smelling much more "Niche", similar to CGD Incense series with a hint of Etro´s Messe de Menuit.

Highly Recommended.

My most complimented fragrance is Curve (original) and Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger

For some reason my more expensive fragrances I have never really been complimented with exception to Fahrenheit

Prada Amber has been a HUGE compliment getter for me. I expected people to think its nice or watever, but ive gotten 9 compliments in 3 wears. 6 the first day at a party, 1 the next time, and 2 today

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    Prada Amber has been a HUGE compliment getter for me. I expected people to think its nice or watever, but ive gotten 9 compliments in 3 wears. 6 the first day at a party, 1 the next time, and 2 today

have you tried wearing something really cheap but non-offensive/pleasant smell to maybe see that it could be your looks that lures them in and scent of fragrance is just "nice" to them? also, maybe I missed it, but how you get compliments? are you just talking to these people and they compliment it all of a sudden, do you ask if you smell nice, or do they stop you/walk behind/next to you to say it. or is after perhaps a greeting hug, or good bye hug?

sorry If I'm too nosey, but I'm just curious on how you get so many compliments all the time

Quote Originally Posted by archelon View Post
    have you tried wearing something really cheap but non-offensive/pleasant smell to maybe see that it could be your looks that lures them in and scent of fragrance is just "nice" to them? also, maybe I missed it, but how you get compliments? are you just talking to these people and they compliment it all of a sudden, do you ask if you smell nice, or do they stop you/walk behind/next to you to say it. or is after perhaps a greeting hug, or good bye hug?

ive never aasked anyone if i smell nice except for my mom haha just to get her opinion lol.

i usually just get compliments at parties/get together when i walk by, in class when i walk in and sit next to a girl. Alot alot ALOT of long conversations(and more) has started with the girl telling me i smell really good

Glad you like the Prada Amber Pour Homme Jonny! I know I've been wearing it for a while now (mostly when I'm clean shaven and dressed up) and enjoy its clean, soapy, floral scent. I don't find it's good for casual use but it evolves nicely, and lasts forever on my skin.

Got a female compliment from a lady who works part time for me....wearing Armani Code.

Oh yeah, she is either 79 or 80 years old, so if that is what you are into, then go for it!
    TOP 5
    1. Montale Wild Aoud
    2. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    3. Montale Red Vetyver
    4. Montale Aoud Lime
    5. Le Labo Vetiver 46

Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
    Charles Mingus

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Glad you like the Prada Amber Pour Homme Jonny! I know I've been wearing it for a while now (mostly when I'm clean shaven and dressed up) and enjoy its clean, soapy, floral scent. I don't find it's good for casual use but it evolves nicely, and lasts forever on my skin.
    100% agree with every single word u just said

A lady in my office that I've never seen before asked me today what I was wearing.....Terre de Hermes. Cold morning too. Love it on me
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    A lady in my office that I've never seen before asked me today what I was wearing.....Terre de Hermes. Cold morning too. Love it on me
    Such a wonderful one. Probably the best from Hermés (a winner!).
    I had it few years ago and kept getting only compliments.
    Thumbs up!

Usually I'm in touch with women through phone (tooooo bad...), so when today my mother said I smell so really very good, I had a seldom good feeling. It was Penhaligon's Lavandula. I'm surprised that I like it that much either, as it was a wash-off the first one-two times I tried it.

Here's the tally of this forum from page 1 - 32 plus page 1 to 9 of this 2nd forum http://www.basenotes.net/threads/189...blah-blah-blah

I only included those perfume that got a score of higher than 9. and by the way Im not a dude who has nothing to do with his life but read forums lol. I tallied this coz I wanna get my dad the best perfume this xmas and Im not gonna be wasting money into a brand that Im not sure of. so there..=)

• *Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey -86
    • Acqua Di Gio - 83
    • Green Irish Tweed - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -63
    • *Dolce Gabbana pour Homme - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -58
    • *Armani code - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -53
    • Cool water - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -50
    • Creed Millesime Imperial - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII 49
    • *Kouros - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -45
    • Azzaro Chrome - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -45
    • YSL Rive Gauche Pour Home - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -43
    • Égoïste Platinum Chanel's - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -38
    • Creed SMW Himalaya - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -37
    • *JEAN PAUL Gaultier Le Male - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -33
    • Hermes terre d - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -33
    • *Abercombrie fierce - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -31
    • YSL m7 - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -31
    • allure(sport) Chanel - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -30
    • Allure Chanel - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -29
    • Hanae Mori - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -27
    • Curve Liz claiborne - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -27
    • *Gucci Envy - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • *SEAN JOHN Unforgivable - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I 26
    • Hugo Boss - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • Rochas Man - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -26
    • Givenchy PI - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • obsession (sweet) - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • DIOR - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III -23
    • Angel for men - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII II -22
    • *kenneth cole black - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -21
    • Versace Man - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII I -21
    • kenneth cole Reaction - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII -20
    • Clinique happy - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • *cK Eternity - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • Burberry touch - IIIII IIIII IIIII IIII -19
    • *Polo Black - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • *Polo Blue - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • KOuros Body - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • JOOP (jump) - IIIII IIIII IIIII III -18
    • Burberry London - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • bvlgari aqua - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • Diesel fuel for life - IIIII IIIII IIIII II -17
    • Burberry brit - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • drakkar noir - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • *Lacoste Essential - IIIII IIIII IIIII I -16
    • *Fahrenheit - IIIII IIIII IIIII -15
    • Ck1 - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • ESCADA - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • 212 - IIIII IIIII IIII -14
    • very sexy VICTORIAS SECRET - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Polo ralph lauren - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Armani Emporio - IIIII IIIII III -13
    • Polo double black - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • Armani Mania - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • XS BLACK - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • ENCRE NOIR - IIIII IIIII II -12
    • Bvlgari Black - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • D and g light blue - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Nautica Voyage - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Antheus - IIIII IIIII I -11
    • Ck euphoria - IIIII IIIII -10
    • Aramis Havana _ IIIII IIIII -10
    • Opium - IIIII IIIII 10
    • jaipur - IIIII IIIII 10
    • Bvlgari extreme - IIIII IIIII 10
    Last edited by wilby2; 9th December 2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilby2 View Post
    Here's the tally of this forum from page 1 - 32 plus page 1 to 9 of this 2nd forum http://www.basenotes.net/threads/189...blah-blah-blah

I only included those perfume that got a score of higher than 9. and by the way Im not a dude who has nothing to do with his life ...................[/LIST][/INDENT]
    Thanks.....
    Merlin is my Hero.....

Women only complement good looking guys on their scents. Being a hideous slob and having worn most popular and connoisseurs frags in the last 5 years without word from the female sex, I don't believe scents do anything. Smell your favorite womens cologne on a troll and you will soon find that to be true.

The better looking you are, the more they'll complement anything you wear. Women are fickle and don't particularly assert personal opinion on your ensemble if they're already following you around based on looks, money, power.

Classic scenario:

Vegas: I'm in an elevator with my guy friends wearing some nice scents and a group of girls come in. I was wearing Gucci Men II or something similar and these ladies started asking 'who IS that'? 'who smells so NICE?' They were a little tipsy. I'm quickly identified but then the reply is "Oh... its you...." followed by an uncomfortable pause... then they smell my friends it's "omg, Becky he smells nice too"

I wear scents based on how they make me feel, no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by shadidahs View Post
    Women only complement good looking guys on their scents. Being a hideous slob and having worn most popular and connoisseurs frags in the last 5 years without word from the female sex, I don't believe scents do anything. Smell your favorite womens cologne on a troll and you will soon find that to be true.

The better looking you are, the more they'll complement anything you wear. Women are fickle and don't particularly assert personal opinion on your ensemble if they're already following you around based on looks, money, power.

Classic scenario:

Vegas: I'm in an elevator with my guy friends wearing some nice scents and a group of girls come in. I was wearing Gucci Men II or something similar and these ladies started asking 'who IS that'? 'who smells so NICE?' They were a little tipsy. I'm quickly identified but then the reply is "Oh... its you...." followed by an uncomfortable pause... then they smell my friends it's "omg, Becky he smells nice too"

Awwww, I'm sorry that happens to you and I can assure you all women are not like that. If you were smelling good and I was around I would compliment you for sure!

And kudos to you for wearing what you love and what makes you feel good. I do the same and if others happen to enjoy it as well that's a happy bonus but that does not dictate what perfumes I choose to wear.

all sarcasm aside, I've been complimented most on Creed Millesime and Creed GIT

Others are Gucci Men II, Creed Original Vetiver, Creed Royal Water. My chemistry seems to do well with these fresh/sweet smelling EDT's. I can only wear 2 EDP's, Jack Black Signature and Bond 9 Coney Island.

Last one is Angel Men - only when worn in winter

Ferre For Him does well in rainy weather for some reason

i guess its mostly about complementing the setting and the weather

Quote Originally Posted by shadidahs View Post

Classic scenario:

I have to say that I totally agree with you! The women who gave me emphatic compliments were already attracted to me. The women who weren't/aren't attracted to me.....they could care less about my really expensive Creed "lady killer"!

On the flip side, a great fragrance on the wrong woman does nothing for me. She may smell really really nice but it won't change the fact that she's unattractive. A mediocre fragrance on a woman I'm CRAZY about...well....it will drive me crazy when I smell her fragrance on my clothes or on my furniture!

Bottom line, there are some fragrances that are more appealing to the opposite sex. But if you don't have what it takes to attract someone, Aventus...GIT....etc won't help you. You'll just be an unattractive person with an appealing fragrance.

By the way...I have gotten the most emphatic compliments wearing GIT. Women (who already liked me) have told me they'd jump my bones wearing that stuff. However, its too sharp and I don't wear it often.

^the most emphatic compliment lately was while wearing Creed Millesime Imperiale. She went out of her way to come talk to me and asked me what I was wearing. I acted like I didn't know what it was, made some comment like "oh i dont know it's just some sample I got from Niemans." She went on and on about how much she likes Creed GIT but her favorite is MI. We hit it off, she kept talking with her hands while wearing low cut top over her goodies, so that was nice. I could tell she was interested but when I asked, she said she had a fiancee, giving me the sad puppy dog look.

Don't ask such questions, that puts women in a difficult situation. Perhaps she had the possibility of an affair in mind...
    Back to topic, maybe I should stop trying to mute my scents, wearing them under clothing and whatnot. I've got the opposite experience from shadidahs': they do come to me with funny ideas but most women don't say anything about my scents.

my friend thats a girl wanted to stop by and say hi to me and she brought a friend(also female) along with her, so i decided to spritz on something. Her friend walked in and i introduced myself and then she grabs me and pulls me in and says "oooooomg u smell SOO GOOD"

givenchy play intense

For me:

L'eau D'Issey (One morning at work i got seven compliments from diferent womans , impressive)
    Polo Modern Reserve / Polo
    Cool Water
    Lolita Lempicka au masculine Fraicheur

Ok, I got one that I don't think has been mentioned, because it's increasingly rare.

Dunhill Edition - I don't even know if they still make it, its been around since 1984 and I have to call the Dunhill Boutique on 5th ave in NYC to get them to send me a bottle every year or so. I've been wearing it since 1990 and I've literally had ladies in a full elevator say out loud "Wow, who is wearing that incredible scent??" Even though I'm a hetero Metro I get plenty of compliments from straight men, usually older executives.

Now it's not exactly the sexiest scent, but I wear it when I'm doing business deals because it exudes confidence, success, and it mixes well with the scent of a fine cigar. I do think they sell it at Harrod's in the UK, now that I think about it. Think JR Ewing or Donald Trump.

Go ahead and put me down for Terre d' Hermes and Hanae Mori too. Those are my everyday scents, and I get my fair share of compliments on those.

Also Tom Ford, BVLGRI Black, and anything Theirry Mugler.

Hi all, first post here after lurking for a few months.

To add to shadidahs post/debate, I’m not the best looking guy but when wearing my most complimented scent I’ve never had a problem with striking up a conversation with women (or rather they start talking to me due to the nice scent) and so I think as long as you don’t look like the back end of a bus scents can improve your chances of hitting it off with a woman or at least getting a date.

My all time number one compliment grabber… Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey.

Aventus is the scent that always gets compliments. It's not even my favorite scent, but every single time I wear it I get multiple compliments on what I'm wearing without fail.

Often i worry when i get a compliment. I assume people are just "noticing" that i'm wearing fragrance - not that they love it.
    ---
    -josh

www.imaginaryauthors.com

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
    -Oscar Wilde

tried another sample Aventus yesterday - got 1 compliment

wore Clive Christian 'C' today for the first time (to test the tones on the dry down) - had one cougar follow me in one of the stores, never said a word, but i could tell she recognized it

Amouage XXV.
    got some nice compliments again.
    I did the same while noticing Amouage Epic on a lady I met.

Amouages.
    pure love.

Other than my wife who often says, "You smell nice," I don't get too many compliments. I am pretty sure my wife only compliments me out of habit because of my cologne fetish. Sometimes I wonder if the reason I am not getting mega compliments is because I haven't applied enough of the scent, which leads to over-application, which leads to people probably thinking of me as Mr. Y. Spraysomuch. Such a vicious cycle!
    The few compliments I have received came from Polo Green, Angel Men, and Dior Homme Intense.
    Life is too short to smell ordinary.

Blog Entries

I've actually gotten quite a few compliments from both men and women lately when I wear Clean Men. It's funny because I JUST finished the bottle after 4 years and I just started getting complimented on it! I picked up Clean Men Shower Fresh as a replacement because the price was right. I hope this gets me the same kind of attention!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

I think it's time for a Mister Fragrant Competition and I'll be the judge. All confident men should apply! ;-)

Sorry, you weren't supposed to see me!

While i was in line at starbucks this morning the lady behind me tapped my shoulder and said "excuse me but what cologne are u wearing?" and i told her and she said "ive never smelled anything to great in my life"

What is so magnificent about Jean Paul? Everyone says everyone is complimenting them on this fragrance...I don't get it. It doesn't smell that great if you ask me...a little too cloying or dense, were you wearing it during the day?

And wouldn't everyone agree that Body Kouros undoubtedly beats Le Male? Or...?

Quote Originally Posted by joshmpdx View Post
    Often i worry when i get a compliment. I assume people are just "noticing" that i'm wearing fragrance - not that they love it.
    I completely agree

I know what you mean. I'm not a big fan of Le male, but for me this is just one of that fragrances that smell good on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post
    What is so magnificent about Jean Paul? Everyone says everyone is complimenting them on this fragrance...I don't get it. It doesn't smell that great if you ask me...a little too cloying or dense, were you wearing it during the day?

And wouldn't everyone agree that Body Kouros undoubtedly beats Le Male? Or...?
    I love Le Male. The trick is in applying, ppl tend to overapply.

Body Kouros does BEAT Le Male in my book also.

To my surprise, Narciso edt gets the compliments for me.