Code of Conduct
Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,060 of 6348

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

I got a compliment on Allure Homme Sport like 6 hours after application last night, after i myself hadn't been able to detect it for atleast a good 4 hours. just goes to show ya its still there!

Wore Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge on Monday and got three compliments. One kept asking the name again and again. needless to say, that I have order it. The following day, I wore MPG Ambre Precieux with similar results. Well, that one is on the post coming my way also. What can I say. I'm a sucker for good smelling stuff. I must say, that stuff smell wonderful. They will probably be in my top 10 to 20.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Quote Originally Posted by Scentdawg View Post
    Wore Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge on Monday and got three compliments. One kept asking the name again and again. needless to say, that I have order it. The following day, I wore MPG Ambre Precieux with similar results. Well, that one is on the post coming my way also. What can I say. I'm a sucker for good smelling stuff. I must say, that stuff smell wonderful. They will probably be in my top 10 to 20.
    Could just be a good week, though.

To find out if you are the one on fire--and not your choices--you should have a proper heat check.

Obviously, that means Black Aoud or Kouros tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Emlynevermore View Post
    Could just be a good week, though.

To find out if you are the one on fire--and not your choices--you should have a proper heat check.

Obviously, that means Black Aoud or Kouros tomorrow.
    Wore Kouros last wednesday ans no complaint but then again no compliments. Black aoud actually had gotten compliments when I wear it.
    Just about every time. I'm thinking maybe Aventus to make out a great week.lol

Wore Kouros last wednesday ans no complaint but then again no compliments. Black aoud actually had gotten compliments when I wear it.
    Just about every time. I'm thinking maybe Aventus to make out a great week.lol
    OK, it's definitely you. Which is good.

Unless you are a Chippendale. Which is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Emlynevermore View Post
    OK, it's definitely you. Which is good.

Unless you are a Chippendale. Which is cheating.

Hmmm, that may be a good career change maybe more profitable but definitely more fun.lol
    But, we may need to leave that one to Johnny.

Odd mix here.... Actually been asked point blank by malay girls what I was wearing when i had Rive Gauche on. But JPG Le Male tends to get compliments all around.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    I got a compliment on Allure Homme Sport like 6 hours after application last night, after i myself hadn't been able to detect it for atleast a good 4 hours. just goes to show ya its still there!
    Im going to the mall this weekend,I'll stop by the Sephora shop and give It a spritz,thanks.

My best scent for female compliments is Rochas man!! I get compliment all the times, even from the men.

Another one that gets noticed is Michael by Micheel Kors, nice sweet tobacco note,and It's cheep,ya.

Like others, I use this thread on more of 'as the compliment comes' basis.

Anyways, today I received recognition on my fragrance, but no compliment. I think she maybe just forgot to compliment me.

I was at the bank exchanging some rolled quarters for bills. The teller (probably 40 years old or so), asked me what I was wearing. It was Quicksilver, which is an exceptionally good natural smelling sandalwood based fragrance. So I told her, and she goes "no that's not it" - "it smells like something my husband wears". I then tried to help her figure it out, and she said she couldn't remember, she'd look when she got home. I told her that the note she was likely smelling was sandalwood, which is a very common fragrance note. I then started to get into how there are so many fragrances now and all; she seemed interested, but was preoccupied with work.

She didn't actually compliment me, though the scent I was wearing made her think of her hubby, I guess that's not a bad thing. I might put Quicksilver to the test soon, wear it for a few days straight and see what sort of reaction it gets. I think it's one of the better sandalwoods out there.

Double
    Last edited by Bokchoy; 23rd April 2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QWERTYOP View Post
    If you asked 100 women what their favourite fragrance to smell on a guy was, 65-70+ would say ADG. It's a safe bet. Great first date material IMO. Women DO love it. I don't think it's all just because it's used by a lot of guys. I think women do geniunely on the whole love the stuff.
    A bit of an exaggeration. Plus, if you asked 100 women, they would probably respond with something that not only something that smells good but it'll have to be something they're frequently exposed to and recognize.

A better indication would be a blind smell test. There are probably hundreds of fragrances that have barely any mention in this thread but would handily beat Acqua di Gio in a duel.

AdG is a great scent and no doubt that women love it. I'm just saying that we should take these tallies with a grain of salt.

Also, I find that a fragrance that gets a lot of compliments isn't necessarily the most attractive to the opposite sex. The fragrance that gets me the most compliments is Aventus. The pineapple note is sharp and noticeable. It is an attention getter and it will draw tons of compliments. People can't help but say something about it when they catch a whiff.

Dior Homme rarely gets me verbal compliments. It's smooth and quiet. However, I've had more girls/women try to smell me without me noticing, pull me closer to talk to me when it's clearly unnecessary, lean over me or straight up putting their noses to my neck and taking a big whiff. Dior Homme is not a compliment getter but it is straight up irresistable to younger women(while it lasts lol).

I like both Aventus and Dior Homme, but while Aventus gets more verbal compliments, I consider Dior Homme my most 'attractive' fragrance. I'm sure everyone has a similar experience with some of their fragrances.
    Take compliments with a grain of salt too!
    Last edited by Bokchoy; 23rd April 2011 at 12:04 AM.

I think it's good to remember that some females won't tell a guy if he smells good because it can sound like a pick up line. I know I've wondered what a guy was wearing because it smells great but I would never say anything because well, most guys would think you were coming on to them. So women like me, we silently appreciate aha.
    ♥ Tom Ford Private Blends, Diptyque candles, Jo Malone, Frederic Malle, Auric Blends.
    Please let me know if you're selling a bottle of Tom Ford - Noir de Noir

I am always amazed at how people can associate smells with people, situations, locations, memories, etc. Up to this date, I cannot wear Carolina Herrera. I would wear it 16 years ago, when my then college girlfriend now beautiful wife, found out she was pregnant. Well, needless to say that she morning nausea often, and somehow in her brain, she associated my fragrance with her nausea. Now, everytime she smells it, she feels like she is going to thow up. This does not mean the CH is a bad fragrance. Is just that one person has bad associations with it. The same could go for any fragrance. I am sure that some women out there would have the same opinion for AdG.

Quote Originally Posted by seaofghosts View Post
    I think it's good to remember that some females won't tell a guy if he smells good because it can sound like a pick up line. I know I've wondered what a guy was wearing because it smells great but I would never say anything because well, most guys would think you were coming on to them. So women like me, we silently appreciate aha.
    Most definitely. A compliment is not needed. You can also tell enough by a persons body language, and what not.

It depends on the girls you want to attract. In my personal experience ELDO's Tom Of Finland, Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire, Heeley's Cuir Plein Fleur and Amouage's Memoir Man.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    It depends on the girls you want to attract. In my personal experience ELDO's Tom Of Finland, Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire, Heeley's Cuir Plein Fleur and Amouage's Memoir Man.
    Ok, Alfarom, you have my compliments! ;-)

I just Googled Tom of Finland since I'm not familiar...O_O? Googled again and your fragrance review popped up, interesting. The fragrance seems a lot tamer.
    Last edited by Kalynne; 24th April 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalynne View Post
    Ok, Alfarom, you have my compliments! ;-)
    Thanx Kalynne

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

By far, most complimented for me is New Haarlem. I blew through my 7ml bon bon and picked up the full bottle. I sprayed 4 when I got the bottle from the post office, walked into a gas station and the guy working at the gas station (alpha male type), after giving me my money, said, "What kind of cologne are you wearing?" and proceeded to write down the name and where he could find it (he did not ask the price, but said "I will be getting this..."). He then said something like, "this seems like what Eternity was trying to do..but way better." I didn't see the comparison at all, but nodded and said I love the coffee note.

Literally 10 minutes later I walk into a Starbucks after filling up and two of the baristas near the counter collude together and whisper for a second, and then come together and say, "Uh...We were both just thinking that you smell REALLY good."

This is how I got 3 compliments in 10 minutes from wearing this fragrance. Not normally one to dwell on this factor but this one resonated.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Cool Best Cologne to Sedce the ladies.

Fellas, write down which cologne you had the best chance getting the ladies.

Here are mine.

Lucky Number 6
    Curve by Liz Claiborne
    Ck One Summer

Default Re: Best Cologne to Sedce the ladies.

sigh... just look at the stickied thread above. I'm not hating its just, you are gonna get A LOT of hate for this thread... please try to understand its nothing personal but basenotes literally gets this question maybe once every two weeks and it gets tiring really fast for most members.

also, its more about your character than the scent.

Of course it's all about character but sometimes it's the scent that ladies are attracted to.

I have no doubts in anyone's game and personality.

All you had to do was just answer it, it's not like i'm forcing you to write an essay.
    Plus i am in the market for cologne so i thought i might get some advice or ideas.

I am not looking for cologne that gets the best compliments, i am asking which cologne attracts the ladies.

There is a difference between compliments and attraction.

With that attitude, no fragrance will get you girls, the only thing that would work for you is chloroform.

Dirty socks and un-washed boxers...that's what women like to sniff...they are attracted to our natural B.O.
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeCollector View Post
    With that attitude, no fragrance will get you girls, the only thing that would work for you is chloroform.
    I am not talking about getting girls, i am not talking about personality. I am strictly talking about wearing a cologne and once you're in a restaurant, bar clubs or wherever, they COME to you.

Actually, the title of your thread says "sedce", which I'm assuming means seduce, which seems to be a little more than simple attraction.

That said, it depends on the lady in question.

^^^ is it so hard to answer the question?
    It's not about compliments like the sticky thread, it's just about women coming to you because of your scent.

Blog Entries

Panty-dropper par excellence

SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Quote Originally Posted by originalhype View Post
    I am not talking about getting girls, i am not talking about personality. I am strictly talking about wearing a cologne and once you're in a restaurant, bar clubs or wherever, they COME to you.
    Don't use the "sedce"(sic) word in the title then.
    By using that word, that's exactly what you meant, "getting girls", do not try to change midway now.

Merriam Webster definition of seduce: entice to sexual intercourse.

It does not say "girls coming to you"

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumeCollector View Post
    Don't use the "sedce"(sic) word in the title then.
    By using that word, that's exactly what you meant, "getting girls", do not try to change midway now.

Merriam Webster definition of seduce: entice to sexual intercourse.

It does not say "girls coming to you"
    That guy who said "getting girls." he meant getting numbers or getting pu$$y.
    That is not what i meant, i just meant "girls coming to you," that is it. nothing more nothing less.

Signature BAN!!!!! You are lamesauce. lol

That guy who said "getting girls." he meant getting numbers or getting pu$$y.
    That is not what i meant, i just meant "girls coming to you," that is it. nothing more nothing less.
    Estrogen, the primary hormone running through a woman's body, is a receptive chemical. Unless you're famous, you'll rarely be approached by a girl - it's just not in them. It's your job as a man to do the approaching.

Then you're not talking about real women because that only happens in commercials and trashy romance novels. No one should be able to smell you across a crowded room, and certainly not in a restaurant, unless you're wearing too much and/or the ventilation is dodgy.

A good EdT, with enough projection and sillage to be noticed as one of you walks past the other, simply provides the adventurous soul an opening line. Your best bet is always to find what matches your public image, tastes, and body chemistry, preferably just unique enough to remind your date only of you.

I got several compliments yesterday when i was walking around town. It was 87 degrees out and i was wearing Versace Eau Fraiche. I guess eau fraiche is only good for the hotter temperatures...

Complimented today - I'm wearing Fahrenheit. Although at first she asked me if I'd been burning incense, and I can't find that in any note list for Fahrenheit?

Today I wore Bois Du Portugal from a sample and one girl remarked how magically smell ..

I've been wearing D&G The One alot lately since I find it so versatile and while many have issue with it's projection and longevity it's hard to deny it's a great scent. I usually go off spraying this on using 6-8 sprays. I find it lasts a good 6-8 hours and gets decent projection but for sure it still remains a close up experience. Although even with all the supposed power issues with it I have been getting quite a few compliments on it. It's been a great frag for drawing women in closer for a better smell.
    Last edited by Pipsta; 26th April 2011 at 01:54 AM.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

[Soapbox Rant]
    Forget fragrance, if you want to grab the attention of fine females, get in shape. They'll notice - big time. I can't stress this enough. You don't have to be ripped, just be in slightly better shape than the average guy and you're golden. To the ladies, Aventus, AdG, GIT, etc, etc, etc all pale in comparison to having a flat stomach. Try P90X or similar home workout routines, which are designed to quickly reshape your body. It's unreal how quickly your body can tighten up in just a few months. You don't even need weights, just some $20 resistance bands will work great.

If your goal is to attract women by using your cologne as the bait, there are better ways to do it.[/Soapbox Rant]

^ This. ^ For real. Being in shape AND smelling good easily makes you a hot commodity.

This is assuming you're not a moron.
    I smell better than you.

^ great advice! ironic that it's coming from a couple of ghey dudes

jokiiing

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    [Soapbox Rant]
    Forget fragrance, if you want to grab the attention of fine females, get in shape. They'll notice - big time. I can't stress this enough. You don't have to be ripped, just be in slightly better shape than the average guy and you're golden. To the ladies, Aventus, AdG, GIT, etc, etc, etc all pale in comparison to having a flat stomach. Try P90X or similar home workout routines, which are designed to quickly reshape your body. It's unreal how quickly your body can tighten up in just a few months. You don't even need weights, just some $20 resistance bands will work great.

If your goal is to attract women by using your cologne as the bait, there are better ways to do it.[/Soapbox Rant]
    I agree 100%

A couple years ago I broke my arm, but still ran to keep in shape. I was working in Europe and bruised my heel after a run, probably the cobblestones... anyway, end result of broken arm, bruised heel + expense account for food and drinks = a bunch of gained weight. Now, I am ok and the fat is gone... my experience is that a little extra weight around the middle really hurts your chances with women.

Another thing that makes a much bigger difference that your cologne is clothing, hair and shoes. If you look well dressed and are in shape you're already doing better than most guys. Add a nice scent and the ability to carry a conversation and women might think you have something to offer...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    I agree 100%

A couple years ago I broke my arm, but still ran to keep in shape. I was working in Europe and bruised my heel after a run, probably the cobblestones... anyway, end result of broken arm, bruised heel + expense account for food and drinks = a bunch of gained weight. Now, I am ok and the fat is gone... my experience is that a little extra weight around the middle really hurts your chances with women.

Another thing that makes a much bigger difference that your cologne is clothing, hair and shoes. If you look well dressed and are in shape you're already doing better than most guys. Add a nice scent and the ability to carry a conversation and women might think you have something to offer...
    So let me see, be in shape, have nice hair, dress nice, be suave like casanova. But why stop there? Might as well add; look like greek God, Adonis, and let us not forget to have perfect nice white teeth, oh, and have money to throw around while you drive your Ferrari around town. LOL

Could not help myself. While we are pointing out the obvious why not just write it all down.

While we are at it let's not forget the single most attractive thing to women a man can have.... another woman.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

So let me see, be in shape, have nice hair, dress nice, be suave like casanova. But why stop there? Might as well add; look like greek God, Adonis, and let us not forget to have perfect nice white teeth, oh, and have money to throw around while you drive your Ferrari around town. LOL

Could not help myself. While we are pointing out the obvious why not just write it all down.
    Good points. Thanks to a lot of bad advice, I was under the assumption that women didn't care that much about looks, but in fact they do very much. Sometimes the obvious is elusive. I figured that just not being overweight was enough. For me, the response has been amazing, it's like stumbling across a secret potion that attracts women. I'm just saying the secret potion isn't the perfect fragrance, although it can be an ingredient, albeit a minor one. If you look on any on the pheromone forums, it's filled with guys spending tons of time and money in hopes that some chemical secretion is going to get them girls. If they spent that time doing pushups instead, the results would be far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    While we are at it let's not forget the single most attractive thing to women a man can have.... another woman.
    Yes indeed. I saw a service that rents out attractive female companions for just that purpose. For $40 an hour the girl accompanies you to the bar or club and essentially provides the "social proof".
    Last edited by adonis; 26th April 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Might as well add; look like greek God, Adonis, and let us not forget to have perfect nice white teeth, oh, and have money to throw around while you drive your Ferrari around town. LOL
    Would be nice but not everyone can do this. Everyone CAN look and smell good...

Anyway... it's not obvious to everyone I'm not sure it's even obvious to the majority of males... just look around.

Joop Jump and La nuit homme have been getting lots of compliments lately

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    Whatever, dude! An attractive man is a confident man. A confident man will make whatever physical situation look better. A man that picks a great fragrance that suits him, bonus points!

I have a friend who's so sweet, great looking, kick boxes, and totally buff. Women are intimidated! Too bad he's like a little brother to me. His cologne, Silver Factory and Brooklyn from Bond no 9 (by my introduction)!

Whatever, dude! An attractive man is a confident man. A confident man will make whatever physical situation look better. A man that picks a great fragrance that suits him, bonus points!

I have a friend who's so sweet, great looking, kick boxes, and totally buff. Women are intimidated! Too bad he's like a little brother to me. His cologne, Silver Factory and Brooklyn from Bond no 9 (by my introduction)!
    I hate to say it, but it's true... women are way more attracted to guys who have female companions with them. I'm not saying this is true for all women, but it is considered one of the strongest ways to attract women and for good reasons I don't need to go into here.

Also, and this isn't directed at you Kalynne, but it is very interesting how many women don't understand why they are attracted to certain men. It's almost as bad as men that don't understand how they attract women (if at all). I don't understand how the great majority of people have no clue about social psychology/dynamics.

A bit off track, but if a man is with another woman, the assumption is that he has some sort of desirable quality and that he must be confident. This causes women to wonder. We're all about thoughts and feelings. The more we think about a guy, the more we're interested. I don't think most women with a healthy self esteem would go after a guy who was taken, but at a club they might check out the situation to see if he's available. It works both ways.

Remember, a guy who smells good, gives us chicks extra to think about even if we don't directly give you a compliment!

A bit off track, but if a man is with another woman, the assumption is that he has some sort of desirable quality and that he must be confident. This causes women to wonder. We're all about thoughts and feelings. The more we think about a guy, the more we're interested. I don't think most women with a healthy self esteem would go after a guy who was taken, but at a club they might check out the situation to see if he's available. It works both ways.

Remember, a guy who smells good, gives us chicks extra to think about even if we don't directly give you a compliment!
    Kalynne, what's your definition of confident? Would you give some examples? thx

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Kalynne, what's your definition of confident? Would you give some examples? thx
    Surface would be just behaving as though you're comfortable and in control if your presence. Hopefully, what's behind that is integrity and goodwill to all people. It's not about being perfect, but doing the best you can at that time with a sense of self. Example, if you're serious, don't try to be something you're not. If you're quirky, embrace it!

Hi All,
    This is my first post. I'll try to stick to the topic, even though the thread seems to have turned into a "how to pick up girls" thread.

After lurking on basenotes for a while I have started to put together a small wardrobe. So far I have picked up Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta, and Creed Green Irish Tweed. On top of these I have several samples - one of those being Aventus.

Out of my wardrobe and many samples, Aventus has been far and away the most complimented. Yesterday I received three compliments on it.

First, the woman I am seeing could not stop smelling my neck when I picked her up after work. She is into fragrances as well, and will always notice if I am wearing something new, but she is very critical (which is good) about whether or not she likes it (so far all my picks have been approved by her). This one she really loved. She also compliments me often on the Colonia Assoluta.

Second, I was in a cigar lounge that I frequent last night. After the place slowed down one of the bartenders came over and sat down to chat me for a while. In mid sentence she stopped and asked if if was wearing "cologne" and what it was. She said it smelled great, and had a very fresh smell. "Not like those heavy scents most men wear in here" she said.

Finally, later last night I got a text from another from a woman that also works at the lounge asking me what cologne I was wearing. She said that in lingered on her shirt after I gave her a hug, and it smelled amazing. She joked that she was not going to wash her shirt for a while.

At the end of the night in the elevator my girlfriend could not stop sniffing my neck. This was roughly 6-7 hours after applying Aventus.

I also want to thank all the members of basenotes who helped inform my purchasing decisions. Your posts have helped me out greatly, and opened my eyes to fragrances that I may have never considered before.

Ryan

Smelling good is but one piece of the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutima75 View Post
    Hi All,
    This is my first post. I'll try to stick to the topic, even though the thread seems to have turned into a "how to pick up girls" thread.

After lurking on basenotes for a while I have started to put together a small wardrobe. So far I have picked up Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta, and Creed Green Irish Tweed. On top of these I have several samples - one of those being Aventus.

Out of my wardrobe and many samples, Aventus has been far and away the most complimented. Yesterday I received three compliments on it.

First, the woman I am seeing could not stop smelling my neck when I picked her up after work. She is into fragrances as well, and will always notice if I am wearing something new, but she is very critical (which is good) about whether or not she likes it (so far all my picks have been approved by her). This one she really loved. She also compliments me often on the Colonia Assoluta.

Second, I was in a cigar lounge that I frequent last night. After the place slowed down one of the bartenders came over and sat down to chat me for a while. In mid sentence she stopped and asked if if was wearing "cologne" and what it was. She said it smelled great, and had a very fresh smell. "Not like those heavy scents most men wear in here" she said.

Finally, later last night I got a text from another from a woman that also works at the lounge asking me what cologne I was wearing. She said that in lingered on her shirt after I gave her a hug, and it smelled amazing. She joked that she was not going to wash her shirt for a while.

At the end of the night in the elevator my girlfriend could not stop sniffing my neck. This was roughly 6-7 hours after applying Aventus.

I also want to thank all the members of basenotes who helped inform my purchasing decisions. Your posts have helped me out greatly, and opened my eyes to fragrances that I may have never considered before.

Ryan
    Hey man, welcome to BN.

Cool! I wore Aventus today and got complimented on it while I was in line at Trader Joe's. Remember, your reply to their compliments should always be "You've got expensive taste, babydoll" while snapping your fingers, then pointing your index finger toward them and nodding with a sly, knowing look on your face.
    Last edited by adonis; 28th April 2011 at 03:01 AM.

Got complimented by a Starbacks barista today. CK Euphoria Intense. She looked aayt.

Later this evening, I complimented myself on Narciso Rodriguez for him. I ignored my own compliment to myself. What a jerk.

I'm gonna keep it brief. My top five in no particular order are: 1. Musc Ravageur
    2. New Haarlem
    3. Chergui
    4. Rose 31
    5. Pure Malt

Hi all, first post here, great to be here.

As far as compliments go, out of the 23 frags i own, Pure Malt, Chanel Bleu and Sean John Unforgiveable get me the most compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutima75 View Post
    Hi All,

Ryan
    Welcome to Basenotes!

You have put together a nice wardrobe already. I am going to have to push Aventus and Pure Malt up on my sampling list.

Best,

TJ