Code of Conduct
Page 62 of 237 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 7110

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

I get quite a few compliments on Rochas Man. In fact I only get compliments with Rochas Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonte View Post
    Okay so here is the results of all 31 pages

GREEN IRISH TWEED 59
    MILLESIMME IMPERIAL/ CREED 47
    Well, buy one of these two and save the ever long quest.

In the end, no matter how much this hobby might start as a ˝I might get more women˝, it gets to ˝screw that, I love this or that scent, and don't care if a certain woman or women will or will not like it˝
    Currently wearing: Brit for Men by Burberry

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    In the end, no matter how much this hobby might start as a ˝I might get more women˝, it gets to ˝screw that, I love this or that scent, and don't care if a certain woman or women will or will not like it˝

Agree totally with Zgb , few years ago I have been using scents only to impress womens , my rotation for a few years were Ultraviolet , Armani Code . In that time I did not care about originality , how I feel , only thing what matters were getting a "mmmm you smell great" by girls in nightclub or on date. Now all of that have changed , I still like to hear " mmm you smell great " , I still like when womens sniff my neck with that wonderful sound , but now priority is how i feel , and my own " mmm I feel great wearing this one" .

Yes there are few scents which are womanizers , yes you could wear this one ( in my country every woman would say those ones are Armani Code , One Million itc ) but then you will smell like every other teen boy , every other men with lack of originality , and you would only remind her about her ex , ex ex , and probably ex ex ex boyfriend , so choice is yours . Mine choice is to be original in mine own way , and to feel special and to be special and scents are my way to do that .
    Last edited by Igorbg; 22nd November 2009 at 12:25 PM.

Of he small lot I currently have, Creed Green Irish Tweed has always garnered the most compliments.
    ~Mark~

So what does everyone think of Juicy Dirty English I might want to put it into my rotation with my fall scents for College. how many sprays and where u think is good for it?

MAN! Thanks a LOADS for this

Who cares bot compliments

Quote Originally Posted by Metalica77 View Post
    I heard that after a couple of hours u can't even smell it, but other's can? is that right?
    Thats how it is for me.

I can't even fathom how much time and effort went into compiling this entire thread down to one single post. I wish more people would show gratitude for all that hard work! Many, many, many thanks for that!

As much as i dislike it, Beckham's "Pure Instinct" gets the most compliments out of my arsenal. Maybe it affects middle aged women more intensely. haha.

@Jonte
    I tried to do what you did and failed miserably. I gave up after 5 pages, how'd you do it anyway?

Gaultier 2 worked out well this afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by flouris View Post
    I can't even fathom how much time and effort went into compiling this entire thread down to one single post. I wish more people would show gratitude for all that hard work! Many, many, many thanks for that!

true well done

Well, it took about 15 hours or so i think. A couple of hours of day a week and it was done =) I bought Cool Water, Rochas Man & Unbound and 10 samples från theperfumecourt so it´s going to be interesting to see if the girls like them THX BTW

Well, it took about 15 hours or so i think. A couple of hours of day a week and it was done =) I bought Cool Water, Rochas Man & Unbound and 10 samples från theperfumecourt so it´s going to be interesting to see if the girls like them THX BTW
    we have ourselves a new enthusiast, welcome, enjoy your stay, this is great site with great ppl!
    Currently wearing: Brit for Men by Burberry

thank you

Crackin work, Jonte!

Another thanks from the too, Jonte, you have truly accomplished something great.
    Currently wearing: Citrus & Wood by Yardley

Jonte, for your next project please summarize which notes and scents are getting the highest compliments. . .we'll give you a month to do this.

I´ve done my project maybe you can do it?

I´ve done my project maybe you can do it?

Jonte, spectacular work. A+!

I personally get comments on D&G pour homme most, but I don't own GIT, or MI, or most other top ten ones, but I do own Rive Gauche and L'Eau D'Issey Intense, but i'm afraid my peers won't like them as much as I do. I guess i'll give them a shot at this weekend's party. I'd say Rive Gauche is too sophisticated for my younger friends (this crowd is all 20 suburbanites, i'm 22 big city boy), since I doubt any of them have actually had a shave from a barbershop, lol.

L'Iinstant PH EDT

claps hands for jonte

Well done Jonte! It's highly appreciated

One of the most beautiful female coworker told me today : Hey Tristan you smell soooooo good. Everytime I come in your office it smells so good that I don't want to leave....

She asked me what is my perfume. I said : Terre d'Hermes !

Then 2 weeks after, I wore for the first time M7 from Yves St-Laurent and when she came in my office,,,she asked : " Do you wear a new perfume ? I said YES, why ? It smells a bit like what my father wears....I said,,,,hummm, does it mean it's not a good choice, and the she said,,,oh my god no....It smells so good on you.

So for this beautiful coworker, Terre d'Hermes and M7 make it.

She is 28 y. Blues eyes, she looks like a model !!

I would say that Terre d'Hermes and M7 get a good comments, but wiht ladies around 30 y old and over.

When I wear Allure Homme Sport, I always get a lot of good comments, but most of the comments are from girl under 25 years old.

The worst comment I got, it was 3-4 weeks agon when I wore Eau d'Orange Concentrée for the firs time at the office. One of the girl told me that I smell Windex !!!

Tristan, pictures or it never happened
    "You smell fantastic, what is that?"
    "It's diesel"
    "*nods* Wow, it's incredible"
    "No, you don't understand....it's diesel fuel"
    "Oh, okay, i'll buy that one then"

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    One of the most beautiful female coworker told me today : Hey Tristan you smell soooooo good. Everytime I come in your office it smells so good that I don't want to leave....

She asked me what is my perfume. I said : Terre d'Hermes !

Then 2 weeks after, I wore for the first time M7 from Yves St-Laurent and when she came in my office,,,she asked : " Do you wear a new perfume ? I said YES, why ? It smells a bit like what my father wears....I said,,,,hummm, does it mean it's not a good choice, and the she said,,,oh my god no....It smells so good on you.

So for this beautiful coworker, Terre d'Hermes and M7 make it.

She is 28 y. Blues eyes, she looks like a model !!

I would say that Terre d'Hermes and M7 get a good comments, but wiht ladies around 30 y old and over.

When I wear Allure Homme Sport, I always get a lot of good comments, but most of the comments are from girl under 25 years old.

The worst comment I got, it was 3-4 weeks agon when I wore Eau d'Orange Concentrée for the firs time at the office. One of the girl told me that I smell Windex !!!
    Interesting. Having sampled Terre d'Homme and M7 recently, both are on my Christmas List (with a couple of others, too )

I used to have Allure Homme Sport in my wardrobe, but have subsequently decided that I prefer the 'standard' Allure Homme.

The reason why I say this is I'm 49, and was interested to see your comment about the age split for compliments seems to depend on the frag you use.

Being nosey now how old are you, and from what age group of women would you prefer complements? Yeah, I know we wear our frags for ourselves, not the girls ....

Out of all my bottles, one of my lesser expensive ones...Carlos Santana believe it or not. Code does well in the mix also, not my 2 favs but then Im the wrong gender lol

Rose 31. Today I was in line and a lady asked

"Did you just get your hair cut?"

Me: "Nope, does it look like I did?"

Her: "You just smell so good, like a guy who just got back from a barber shop"

Me: "No, just my cologne. It's pretty expensive to smell as though you just came from the barber shop..."
    Last edited by adonis; 6th December 2009 at 07:52 AM.

Page 62 of 237 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast