Code of Conduct
Page 66 of 237 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 7110

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Young Dro View Post
    Same story for Burberry and all those other scents they get bomberded with, now I understand what you are trying to say but Im sure (atleast here) if a girl would smell you she would just say ''oh you smell good'', and i think thats what Sokkou was trying to say. I doubt one would actually say something in the lines of ''Oh Un Jardin sur le Nil smells go good on you''
    I'm with you on this one. I have a younger sister and she has a love for fragrances and quite a collection of her own...but she barely knows anything about men's colognes. She always comments how good I smell, then she asks what it is...so it goes with my female friends, and girls I date...

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I have a younger sister and she has a love for fragrances and quite a collection of her own...but she barely knows anything about men's colognes. She always comments how good I smell, then she asks what it is...so it goes with my female friends, and girls I date...
    Gilrs on average don't know squat about men's fragrances apart from a few really popular ones. IE Acqua Di Gio, Cool Water

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    If your sole purpose is to attract women there are a lot of better things to focus on than frags. There's no magic in any of these bottles.

But this is always a fun thread to look in on, and I'm sure it's "stickied" because it fascinates men and it will keep coming up as a question if it isn't always sitting there.

I notice there's no "What frags attract men?" thread in the Female discussion forum. But there is a "What scents do chicks dig?" thread. LMAO
    That's because the majority of guys couldn't care less about what a woman smells like, as long as she showered. Women have a better sense of smell, and things tend to be more about "the mood".

There are a lot of factors in making oneself attractive to women; smelling great is one of them.

A handsome, educated, well-dressed gentleman, with an impressive bank account is a great catch. If he smells fantastic all the time, isn't he more irresistible?

Just remember that there's no luck involved in getting lucky.

Last edited by Spray; 26th January 2010 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    Gilrs on average don't know squat about men's fragrances apart from a few really popular ones. IE Acqua Di Gio, Cool Water
    Exactly. Especially AdG and Bvlgari Aqua, at least where I live. Love Aqua very much though...
    Last edited by Zgb; 27th January 2010 at 06:03 PM.

+ GIT
    + Body Kouros
    + Bulgari Soir

Blog Entries

Ralph by Ralph Lauren gets me the most female compliments.

seriously guys? do we need approval for the fragrance we want to wear? i agree that we can be denied many things if we dare to resist; but women have different noses than men and they tend to either go along with the flock, like 'she liked it so i must like it'. i know women who made compliment on aqua di gio, diesel and 1 million fragrances all because these were trendy and not necessarily best. also some women like the fragrances that their dad used. so be careful about all that! good hunt!

great work indeed! appreciate. i notice that my favorites are last (AMBRE SULTAN/ SERGE LUTEN 5, AQUA DI PARMA 5, BULGARI BLACK 5, Tuscany/Aramis 5, Encre noire/lalique 7. that proves my point that women's taste vary or they purposely mislead men so that they don't attract other women.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    Great work Jonte!! Thanks
    I notice that Angel for men (7 votes) and A*men (18 votes) are listed separately. Its the same dog with different name (licence problem), so A*men should have 25 votes (12th place).

+1 Joop! Jopp! Homme

Quote Originally Posted by counto View Post
    great work indeed! appreciate. i notice that my favorites are last (AMBRE SULTAN/ SERGE LUTEN 5, AQUA DI PARMA 5, BULGARI BLACK 5, Tuscany/Aramis 5, Encre noire/lalique 7. that proves my point that women's taste vary or they purposely mislead men so that they don't attract other women.
    Or women just have very bad taste in men's fragrances?

Quote Originally Posted by jcw122 View Post
    I just tried my sample of Rive Gauche the other day, since it's so often mentioned in this thread. It smells EXACTLY like Old Spice....yuck!
    Except without the sweetness or spicy oriental characteristic? I don't smell the similarities except that they both smell very old school.

honestly, my Mesmerize for Men by Avon - a $10 frag - has gotten me the most compliments of all time. Go figure.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Believe it or not, F. MAlle's NOIR EPICES. I have searched and tried many perfumes. Before that it was Kilian's Cruel Intentions. CI was too much to pay, so I made the switch to FM Noir Epices; and it as a good move. I wore it in Milan, and a couple of girls came up to ask me what the nice smell was. And on the same day, in the evening, the concierge at the hotel compliement on the scent. Not sure what's going on there, but NOIR EPICES is not a scent that is easy to wear. Go figure.

The first fragrance I ever bought gave me ALOT of compliments : KOUROS by Yves Saint Laurent. My family, then all my friends used to ask me what fragrance is this and said that it is very nice, then the girls were all blown away, if I wanted, I could sleep with one, even through I was 8'th grade ! Yes, that gave me the most compliments, belive it or not and I still were it.
    Then I discovered Opium, Azzaro Pour Homme, Polo, Angel, B Men, JOOP Homme, Chanel Platinum Egoiste, M7, Rive Gauche, Le Male, Fahrenheit, Vetiver, Issey, Pi, Green Irish Tweed, M Imperial, Bois du Portugal, Original Vetiver, Hymalaya, Eternity, Obsession, some Bulgari, some Gucci etc etc. If I wanted one, my uncle could supply me within a week. I have all the fragrance I want.
    Last edited by Yves Saint Lourock; 5th February 2010 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    honestly, my Mesmerize for Men by Avon - a $10 frag - has gotten me the most compliments of all time. Go figure.
    indeed there are gold mine cheapos, for instance Oriflame Soul, a cheapo, is a great rip off of Hugo by Hugo Boss...

Bruno Banani Magic Man, a cheapo, but doesn't smell cheap at all. Even though a mainstream frag, I kind of fancied it and girls love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    Haha, I like to see it like this, The reason I love to buy many sample vials is considering the fact that, A, They're frugal and cheap, B, I prefer them as a craft of beauty and less of a rendezvous scent. For me, these omnipotent pieces I talk about are,
    Antaeus, Kouros, Bandit, Yatagan and etc,etc, they are indeed crafted with intricate and fecund measures, Thus can be appalling to the olfaction of a simpleton, though to one whom admires complexion, it is, Ie; an intriguing measure of dynamic colloids and we're wonted to enjoy it as the latter aren't.

So I say, damn right the cheapo's are awesome! frags for compliments!!! I get great compliments for a $30 can of Rive Gauche!

Doesn't bother me one bit! I guess scents are meant to adorn ones pathos!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

So, Green Irish Tweed by Creed is the best. I have a serious problem finding it.
    In my country, Creed parfumes are very, very expesive. If you can buy 125 ml in America, in Romania you can buy only 30 ml, because it is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE here, and you can only find 30 ml bottles ! There is no 125 ml, no 75 ml, not even 50 ml.
    If you have this here, then you are the best of the best !
    Another problem I have here is finding Opium pour homme EDP. I couldn't find it online.
    Also, I can't find Habit Rouge EDP, if not the Extrait.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves Saint Lourock View Post
    So, Green Irish Tweed by Creed is the best. I have a serious problem finding it.
    In my country, Creed parfumes are very, very expesive. If you can buy 125 ml in America, in Romania you can buy only 30 ml, because it is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE here, and you can only find 30 ml bottles ! There is no 125 ml, no 75 ml, not even 50 ml.
    Another problem I have here is finding Opium pour homme EDP. I couldn't find it online.
    Then get Cool Water instead .

iqi8h8j74qfeelocowmanqqro

Just few minutes ago:
    + Carolina Herrera Chic For Men

Order online, nordstrom, sephora, they do international shipping (if i'm not mistaken, free shipping, if the purchase is over $50).

I get a lot of compliments wearing Armani Code.
    Last edited by trapper; 8th February 2010 at 06:23 PM.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

1. Gucci Rush
    2. JPG Le Male
    3. Versace Dreamer
    4. TM B Men
    5. Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

- Givenchy Pour Homme
    - Cristobal
    - Allure Homme
    Last edited by Le Grand Duc; 9th February 2010 at 04:32 AM.

I agree,

9 times out of 10 they will guess wrong. I'm willing to bet most girls won't feel any more impressed by you if you're wearing Creed or Daddy Yankee, as long as it smells "good" and it's not making her nauseous, it's all good.

I just happened to run into this forum today and decided to join. I thought I had too many colognes and was trying to get rid of some and stick to the ones I like best, but by looking at this forum. I have not even started a coleccion yet. It seems that I need to try Creed colognes (MI, Irish tweed, and Himalaya) also Rochas Man, and Terre D'hermes. I will make it a priority to try these colognes next time out.

I receive alot of compliments on;
    Aqua di Gio
    Chrome Legend
    Issey Miayki L'eau dissey
    Dolce and Cabanna Light Blue
    Versace eua Freaiche
    Polo blue
    and just now got Bmen and Amen pure malt and received comments on the first time wearing each.

Which one do you guys recommend the most.

PawelL

Default Re: Which scent get's you the most female complime

Joop! Homme
    Last edited by PawelL; 10th February 2010 at 10:05 AM.

Joop Homme...well, this my friends shows that you must buy a frag for someone else and a frag for ya'self :P

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

PawelL

Smile Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Balavassassin View Post
    Joop Homme...well, this my friends shows that you must buy a frag for someone else and a frag for ya'self :P

- Balava
    I use it sparingly, and the effect on my skin seems really nice.

Default Re: Which scent get's you the most female complime

Quote Originally Posted by RoteRosen View Post
    Joop! Homme
    If applied properly, women just love it on a man. Period.

idk guys..
    Most young men at my college don't wear cologne, its rather disconcerting. Well, it just benefits me, I get a lot of stares and turned heads

The popularity of cologne doesn't really matter it depends who's wearing it.
    My list is:

Hanae Mori ( Girls love this)
    Armani Code
    M7
    Antaeus
    Burberry Brit, London
    Diesel Fuel For life

& a professor of mine(he's about 26) got complements when he was wearing Burberry Touch

I have built up a pretty substantial collection. The following seem to get me the most positive compliments:

Chrome by Azzaro
    Swiss Army
    Givenchy Blue Label
    212 by Herrera
    Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss just to name a few.

Page 66 of 237 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast