Code of Conduct
Page 69 of 238 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 7124
  1. #2041
    Torx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    ysl l'homme
    kenneth cole black
    dior homme
    Forcing Memories into Everyones Brains One Fragrance at a Time.

  2. #2042

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Tied between my 2 favorites - Dolce & Gabanna + Armani Code. Keep it simple and you can't go wrong.

  3. #2043

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by IMightBeWrong View Post
    Tied between my 2 favorites - Dolce & Gabanna + Armani Code. Keep it simple and you can't go wrong.
    What gets you compliments in the summer?

  4. #2044

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I get good use out of D&G year round, and plenty on Acqua Di Gio but I try not to use it much because it's very common out here and I'd rather not smell like every other Joe. Arizona heat is very dry, so I'd like to find a good aquatic scent to counteract that but I can't find too many that really get my attention.

  5. #2045

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Angel men for sure

  6. #2046

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Le Mâle, unfortunately. Too powdery and sweet for my taste, but apparently on my skin it smells divine to the ladyfolk - I get compliments left and right. My #2 compliment getter is women's Obsession...fine by me, I love it as much as they do. But nothing for my beloved Azzaro Pour Homme or Mugler Cologne? Really, ladies? Really?

    Just wait till I get my hands on some Kouros, gals...I'll have to swat you all away with a stick. And while I'm at it, you can tell your single gay male friends about me, because that's all I really want to attract anyway!

    This fragrance thing is so confusing.

  7. #2047

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Czech & Speake's Oxford & Cambridge got me 4 compliments in one weekend, which I was quite surprised about. 2 female co-workers, 1 male co-worker and a relatively old lady.

    " You smell nice, what's that?" or " Wow, you smell clean" lol.

  8. #2048

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I got my Bleeker Street, Riverside, YSL Kourus and Pour Homme. Can't wait to put them to a test. Got compliments at work yesterday wearing Lolita Lempicka. Wore it for the first time and it stayed all day long. I could still smell it when I left work around 830pm after getting ther at 830am. That's 12hrs staying power, WOW.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds
    Currently wearing: Fate Man by Amouage

  9. #2049

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgmedman View Post
    I got my Bleeker Street, Riverside, YSL Kourus and Pour Homme. Can't wait to put them to a test. Got compliments at work yesterday wearing Lolita Lempicka. Wore it for the first time and it stayed all day long. I could still smell it when I left work around 830pm after getting ther at 830am. That's 12hrs staying power, WOW.
    Its crazy but that length of longevity is pretty standard for Lolita Lempicka. I thoroughly enjoyed all the positive feedback i received while wearing it. Word to the wise: don't overspray or where it too often...that powdery dry down can become old after a while if experienced too harshly or too often.
    Last edited by OlfactoryExperience; 24th March 2010 at 10:42 PM.

  10. #2050

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    wore New Harleem for the first time and had to go to my daughter's Soccer match, My wife and I got in the car heading out. She looked at me and said "what are you wearing? You smell like a capuccino and a doughnut, I could eat you up." Coming from her that's a great compliment. I may have to wear that one night when we go out on a date ;-)
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds
    Currently wearing: Fate Man by Amouage

  11. #2051

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Clearly, a continuing trend is that though BNoters prefer more "refined" fragrances, the vast majority of the population will stick to the "generic" guns

  12. #2052

    Talking Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    really without being so compliment iam believing in diesel fuel for life it works well with ladies i can add saying and modifying its name to be fuel for love ,,, it knocks hard try it never regret

  13. #2053

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Diesel Fuel for life and Azzaro Chrome legend this year

  14. #2054
    SoGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    1,380

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Multiple compliments on PG's L'Ombre Fauve today.

  15. #2055

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    1 - Bvlgari Aqva
    2 - Chanel sport
    3 -G.I.T by creed

  16. #2056

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by subhuman85 View Post
    Just wait till I get my hands on some Kouros, gals...I'll have to swat you all away with a stick. And while I'm at it, you can tell your single gay male friends about me, because that's all I really want to attract anyway!
    lol, that small section made my day. in a way

  17. #2057

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by subhuman85 View Post
    Le Mâle, unfortunately. Too powdery and sweet for my taste, but apparently on my skin it smells divine to the ladyfolk - I get compliments left and right. My #2 compliment getter is women's Obsession...fine by me, I love it as much as they do. But nothing for my beloved Azzaro Pour Homme or Mugler Cologne? Really, ladies? Really?

    Just wait till I get my hands on some Kouros, gals...I'll have to swat you all away with a stick. And while I'm at it, you can tell your single gay male friends about me, because that's all I really want to attract anyway!

    This fragrance thing is so confusing.
    lol , Le Male is a nice frag, a lot of ladies like the bottle and presentation. It is very well made, good quality.

  18. #2058
    Zgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,661

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    +1 Gucci Envy for men. Great scent, so warm and erotic, I love to wear it...

  19. #2059

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I never get any compliments with the perfumes.

  20. #2060

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I have been complimented on Royal english leather too

  21. #2061

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Well, my mum complimented me on Versace The Dreamer today lol

  22. #2062

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    my mom likes d and g light blue, virgin island water and b men

  23. #2063

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Recently, Silver Mountain Water and John Varvatos Rock Vol. 1 have been fetching compliments. The SMW, in particular, seems to really entice women to inquire as to what I'm wearing, while the JV seems to have a more physical effect, which I call the "can I bury my face in your neck?" response!

  24. #2064

    Default Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    Been out of the fragrance scene in the past couple years because I just had too many in my collection and made myself a goal that I wouldnt buy anymore until I cleared some of my bottles out. Now that I have, Im back into the scene but not sure whats new and whats hot.

  25. #2065

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    Please see the sticky at the top of the men's forum. This is a commonly asked question.

    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/212...le-compliments
    Last edited by Primrose; 5th April 2010 at 07:34 PM.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
    Currently wearing: Poison by Christian Dior

  26. #2066

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Please see the sticky at the top of the men's forum. This is a commonly asked question.
    But rarely is it asked in such a classy, distinctive manner.

    Regards,
    T

  27. #2067

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    Classy thread title :P.

    I find that the women I hang around with LOVE Unforgivable by Sean John. They could care less about MI but love Unforgivable, which is weird. I also got David Beckham 'Signature' a week or so ago and have had many compliments on it.

  28. #2068
    Smeghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    354

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    Quote Originally Posted by crispsandwich View Post
    Classy thread title :P.

    I find that the women I hang around with LOVE Unforgivable by Sean John. They could care less about MI but love Unforgivable, which is weird. I also got David Beckham 'Signature' a week or so ago and have had many compliments on it.
    A David Beckham fragrance got you compliments? Really?

  29. #2069

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    ...It depends what they're bending over for..... To throw up???

  30. #2070

    Default Re: Whats some of the latest fragrances that make women bend over?

    A David Beckham fragrance got you compliments? Really?
    Yep; indeed it did. I recommend 'Signature'. It doesn't last an amazingly long time (3-4 hours on me - other reviews I've read have had far worse longevity) but it smells fantastic.

Page 69 of 238 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Most female compliments for a Niche Fragrance?
    By jcepiano in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 04:18 AM
  2. What do you really think of female compliments?
    By sharilstuff in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Which male fragrance gets NO female compliments...
    By Ken_Russell in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th March 2010, 02:42 PM
  4. Which scent gets you NO female compliments?
    By fjord in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12th February 2010, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000