Code of Conduct
Page 92 of 240 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 7188

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

went to a friends house. as i introduced myself to everyone, this girl came back to me and was like "can i hug u one more time so i can smell you??"

PURE MALT

Let's see, last week I got 6 compliments in one day from female clients while wearing Creed Aventus. Always get compliments from one particular lady on Terre D'Hermes pure perfume. Decided to wear the Vintage Tabarome on Thursday and got a compliment from an elderly lady client who said that I smell lovely. Wore Comme Des Garcons 2 Man on Friday night while clubbing and got a compliment from a gay male couple and two girls I went out with. A girl that I took home on Saturday said that I smelled amazing, but I don't remember what I was wearing.
    Current top 5
    1. Creed Vintage Tabaróme
    2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue pour le Soir
    3. Comme des Garçons 8 88
    4. Montale Black Musk
    5. Profumum Antico Caruso

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    went to a friends house. as i introduced myself to everyone, this girl came back to me and was like "can i hug u one more time so i can smell you??"

PURE MALT
    nice. how many sprays and where?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
    nice. how many sprays and where?
    one on the chest, one on the neck, one on the back of the neck

one on the chest, one on the neck, one on the back of the neck
    gracias

Firehorse, what do you think of the other MFK frags?

JPG Fleur Du Male - always work
    1 Million Paco Rabanne
    Rochas Man
    Must de Cartier

The worst scent that girls hate on me, WAS Gucci PH. That's why I sold it...

Blog Entries

"But only one so far has made me purr like a cat in heat: Lumiere Noire Pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian."

Wow, "a cat in hea", I gotta look that juice up here and on retail sites! With my luck that's all it might attract, feral cats.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*
    Currently wearing: Kenzo Homme Sport by Kenzo

I've received multiple compliments in one day recently on a Christmas gift. Surprise, surprises, yes it was Creed Green Irish Tweed. In the past I always got compliments on Chanel Allure Homme, which was my signature evening scent for quite awhile.

Wore Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible in a party and got a compliment from a girl saying "you smell BEAUTIFUL". I later on got her digits and slept with her. As much as the more mature people dislike Le Male, women really love it. Especially Terrible which has no flowery/powdery notes but rather fresh and musky/tangy notes which I love.

The scents I like best on my man are often ones I love, but can't pull off. He smells great in A*Men, Burberry London, and Marc Jacobs Bang. I like Le Male but it smells better on me. ^-^
    I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I'm living proof blondes are not stupid.
    Paris Hilton

I think when it comes to fragrances, like attracts like. I love "Oriental" spicy, woody, exotic scents. I also like coconut scents, but not for myself to wear because of my chemistry. So men who wear those scents, I will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalynne View Post
    I think when it comes to fragrances, like attracts like. I love "Oriental" spicy, woody, exotic scents. I also like coconut scents, but not for myself to wear because of my chemistry. So men who wear those scents, I will notice.
    give us an example of oriental that you like. When you say spicy what scent comes to mind.

I'm going through a dry spell, but got compliment on allure homme sport on New Years Eve out of all frags. I'm going with designer frags today. Wearing l'eau de Issey per wife's request. Oh well, we'll see what happens
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

I recently picked up Rochas Man and have never received so many compliments in such a short period of time. Astounding feedback from the female persuasion. It seems to have perfect longevity and sillage -- not too strong and not too weak and won't label you as the cologne guy. It's my current #1 favorite fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by pbjguy View Post
    I recently picked up Rochas Man and have never received so many compliments in such a short period of time. Astounding feedback from the female persuasion. It seems to have perfect longevity and sillage -- not too strong and not too weak and won't label you as the cologne guy. It's my current #1 favorite fragrance.
    how many sprays and where?? haha

Side note:

Please PLEASE PLEASE Do not wear a scent just because it's labeled as a lady killer by some random people who you don't even know their physical appearance, dress, swagg, ect... and rush out to buy it.

You will be disappointed most of the time. You're just going to convince yourself you like it and convince yourself you feel good wearing it just because some people on the internet said it's going to get compliments.

umm yea this happened with me and Aqua di Gio Returned that sucker.

Try before buy, regardless.

I went car shoppping today. I went dealership to dealership. Every one i went to, i got one compliment.

Le Male.

Pretty much anything sweet will get compliments the easiest. Im tellin ya: Swagger, clean attire, and anything sweet will do the trick.

For the record, Givenchy Pi is right up there with Le Male as my most complimented fragrance. If Givenchy Pi is applied correctly and you wear it with confidence, IMO its THE panty dropper

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Side note:

Please PLEASE PLEASE Do not wear a scent just because it's labeled as a lady killer by some random people who you don't even know their physical appearance, dress, swagg, ect... and rush out to buy it.

You will be disappointed most of the time. You're just going to convince yourself you like it and convince yourself you feel good wearing it just because some people on the internet said it's going to get compliments.

umm yea this happened with me and Aqua di Gio Returned that sucker.

Try before buy, regardless.

D'Oh... i'm pretty ugly and i've only got compliments wearing M7, Pure Malt, La Nuit and Allure Ed. Blanche... some "niche" i've wore have received compliments, but not when i was the one wearing them... xDDD

From a woman's point of view, i don't like men wearing sweet, too fruity perfumes. What i like most as a man perfume is Micallef's Black Sea. It's very special, rather mystical i would say. Very attractive indeed!

Default Re: Which scent get's you the most female complime

Quote Originally Posted by AtinayBoy View Post
    1. Hai Karate
    Do they still make this stuff?

Like most men here I wear the scent because I like it. I get compiments here and there, but it is not an everyday occurance and it can be anything from Old Spice to Creed. There is no such thing as "panty dropping" cologne, even if it has pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumo View Post
    D'Oh... i'm pretty ugly and i've only got compliments wearing M7, Pure Malt, La Nuit and Allure Ed. Blanche... some "niche" i've wore have received compliments, but not when i was the one wearing them... xDDD
    We sound very similar lol. I get complements on similar scents.

Having just got into the whole fragrance thing, I haven't really worn enough of my fragrances to get a good idea of what is highly complimented and what isn't. However in the past, I got a LOT of compliments of Chanel Allure Homme Sport...girls seem to love this stuff! I also usually get good remarks when I wear Abercrombie and Fitch - Fierce but one of my friends also wears this from time to time so I don't wear it as much anymore.

Also, strangely...I was at a friends house tonight and I had applied some of my sample of Dior Homme Sport around 11am then reapplied 2 sprays around 7pm. When I was leaving at around 12am, I hugged one of my friends and she said "Ooh! You smell really nice! Although you always do!" I just thought this was kinda strange for such a fresh "summer" scent in the middle of winter when it had actually been snowing minutes beforehand. I guess i'll have to sample this one a little more!
    Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help

I like big powerhouse scents, but if I want positive comments and women burying their head in my shoulder at inopportune moments it has to be Guy Laroche's Horizon.

iqi8h8j74qfeelocowmanqqro

Chic for Men by Carolina Herrera. Again.

a 40's women at the post office told me that i smelled lovely

Opium Pour Homme

Quote Originally Posted by KakiNimura View Post
    Chic for Men by Carolina Herrera. Again.
    it doesn't surprise me at all, Chic for men is one of the underrated, and while we're at underrated frags, I must mention Pi Neo, Versace PH, Lancome Hypnose Homme, Azzaro Silver Black

a 40's women at the post office told me that i smelled lovely

Opium Pour Homme
    now you know what to wear when you're on a cougar prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    it doesn't surprise me at all, Chic for men is one of the underrated, and while we're at underrated frags, I must mention Pi Neo, Versace PH, Lancome Hypnose Homme, Azzaro Silver Black
    Chic for men underrated? Quite the opposite, check the reviews on Basenotes or Fragrantica, seldomly you'll find a negative one.
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

Page 92 of 240 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast