Code of Conduct
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,700 of 6231

Default Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

D&g the one, le male by JP

Default Re: Which fragrance gets you the most female compliments?

I wore Chanel Allure Homme and today I'm wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I have received compliments both yesterday and today.

Last Friday, while I was walking in San Francisco with friends, this old guy decided to lean in for a whiff if my Creed Aventus. Thought it was creepy, hoped that aventus would allure the correct crowd .

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post
    I wore Chanel Allure Homme and today I'm wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I have received compliments both yesterday and today.

Last Friday, while I was walking in San Francisco with friends, this old guy decided to lean in for a whiff if my Creed Aventus. Thought it was creepy, hoped that aventus would allure the correct crowd .
    That gives me another idea for a thread...

Overall I have received more guy compliments then girls. Once I wore a men and this guy kept getting closer to me and sniffing me obnoxiously... Why couldnt he be a girl?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

At a basketball tournament, I was walking along the outer concourse. I greeted an approaching friend and she immediately told me that I smelled really, really good. That drydown of King LeMale is Still holding court!
    My Starting Lineup: MI, Pure Malt, GIT, LIDGE, Clive Christian C, LaNuit, Royal Oud, Aventus, Guerlain Homme Intense, L'Humaniste, VIW, D & G PH, Dior Homme Sport, DHI, Allure Edition Blanche, Bentley Intense, Bois du Portugal. Signature Scent: L'homme

I always wear cologne to the office but very rarely get any compliments. I wore my new Aventus today and immediately got six compliments from three women and three men. The men all asked what kind of cologne it was.

None for me, but my QA Director got complimented for his Burberry Brit during our Leadership meeting this morning.

Not for me either. But I use Curve for Men as my room sprayer. A girl walked into my room today and immediate said "it smells so good in here"
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

I was out with a girl and she kept squealing in ecstasy about how SEXY my fragrance was. Chergui, my son, I'm going to move you waaay up in the rotation. I have been reserving you too much for special occasions. Now, I'm just going to turn you loose into the starting line up."
    My Starting Lineup: MI, Pure Malt, GIT, LIDGE, Clive Christian C, LaNuit, Royal Oud, Aventus, Guerlain Homme Intense, L'Humaniste, VIW, D & G PH, Dior Homme Sport, DHI, Allure Edition Blanche, Bentley Intense, Bois du Portugal. Signature Scent: L'homme

Hugo Boss orange man as well as Just Different and Botttled Night. Terre d Hermes goes great, rochas man and also Live Jazz by ysl to name a few. And not just my nose speaking here been tried and tested and never failed to get compliments. Remember if you can spark a conversation by a female simply asking what fragrance your wearing is a good this let alone telling you that you smell amazing, but to have someone willing to talk to you or be around you just for the scent you have on a definite winner

Went to houlihans to meet a girl for a drink. The hostess and three other girls asked what I was wearing. It was Bvlgari Soir.

I got 2 awesome compliments tonight with Fierce. One of the girls kept saying all night that my cologne was amazing.

I don't know if this qualifies as a compliment but Sunday, my choir director was stepping by me to get to the piano when she suddenly jerked her head in my direction. I guess the involuntary motion embarrassed her and she immediately turned back to where she was going. However, I KNEW that the silage from my LIDG has caused this motion in others before. This fragrance has a wonderful drifting silage for me. Ring it up!

I just got a big "You smell good!" from one of my HR employees. LIDGE was the culprit. One of my current favorites.

Yesterday, at the Cheese Factory, I was wearing Aventus and the waitress serving us asked me what it was, she says she really liked the smell. Too bad it was awkward cause my parents, sister, and cousin were there too

L'EAU D'ISSEY this is one frag which has always got me compliments..wearing this since 1999

Others are:-
    Dolce & Gabbana the one
    Hermes
    Aventus
    Millesime Imperial

Creed Royal oud

1 million
    Bleu
    Aventus
    Chez Bond

People also really love Mont Blanc Legends Intense on me

Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    Channel Edition Blanche
    Bleu De Chanel

Something about those Chanel's because I always get most compliments from those

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I just got a big "You smell good!" from one of my HR employees. LIDGE was the culprit. One of my current favorites.
    The best of the best

Quote Originally Posted by drewsmith12 View Post
    People also really love Mont Blanc Legends Intense on me
    Me too but it is sad that I don't like it personally :P

Got a compliment on imaginary authors mosaic yesterday. La nuit got me one today. What shall it be tomorrow hmmmm..

Got stopped a couple times and was told how good I smell today.. was wearing tuscan leather.. "Unfortunately" they were kinda grandama mode but im sure they were babes back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiak View Post
    Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    Channel Edition Blanche
    Bleu De Chanel

Something about those Chanel's because I always get most compliments from those
    Dude you are spot on!!! Something about the Chanel house and overall compliments....just can't be beat!

to be honest: A&F Fierce easily...

others:
    Versace Pour Homme
    Bleu
    Play Intense

I bought a bottle of Aventus a few weeks ago and I don't think I've gone a day of wearing it where I didn't get a compliment.

Yesterday the woman ringing me up at Target asked if it was me that smelled so good.

Mister Matey bubble bath.

Quote Originally Posted by broguesforsir View Post
    Mister Matey bubble bath.
    They still make that ? - or is it a vintage one?
    Last edited by lpp; 3rd April 2014 at 08:12 PM.

Oh, it's still going strong. I think it's been re-formulated, though. Darn IFRA...!

Aw, shame on them

It's a classic and always will be

GIT gets the most complements so far

Scored a few hits this week with Dolce & Gabanna The One and Givenchy Pi. Givenchy cuz it was freezing this week so I threw a gourmand into the mix

a girl who was close to me at a night club: "you smell amazing!"

DHI

finally some feedback from this..pretty rare for me with DHI

This is a great spring day to be outside. I was chatting with an old schoolmate when she suddenly told me that I smelled "divine."
    Hey, man. Get used to it. Aventus.

Versace pour homme. The cash attendant at a local gas station said he really liked my cologne.

Sean john unforgivable. A female friend said i smell "really really nice".

I get compliments when I wear Euphoria by Calvin Klein, it's also my signature scent, I just love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cadenz View Post
    I was out with a girl and she kept squealing in ecstasy about how SEXY my fragrance was. Chergui, my son, I'm going to move you waaay up in the rotation. I have been reserving you too much for special occasions. Now, I'm just going to turn you loose into the starting line up."
    Yes! Chergui and Ambre Sultan are always, always winners. They grab compliments from both genders like one wouldn't believe. Respect their aura.

Default Re: Which scent get's you the most female complime

That's a great story. I wish that would happen to me. Mind you I guess I should grab some of this and found out right?

I would like to pose a question. At first I was going to make a thread but I realised that would be a nuisance and this is the perfect place to ask. What type of fragrance would the artsy type girl like to smell on a guy? Keep in mind where I live is pretty warm. Name a few as I have a lot of fragrances.

Default Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Jajuicy View Post
    I would like to pose a question. At first I was going to make a thread but I realised that would be a nuisance and this is the perfect place to ask. What type of fragrance would the artsy type girl like to smell on a guy? Keep in mind where I live is pretty warm. Name a few as I have a lot of fragrances.

Go with your Aventus or SMW, or perhaps D&G The One... Score a hit with the ADG

Ty Ghosst. Any secondary opinions I am considering Aventus, Dior vetiver, Terre d Hermes, blu Du Chanel, Bigarade concentrate, ADP Arancia Di Capri, and scent of peace. Which one would an artsy heavenly blessed female like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by w1x View Post
    a girl who was close to me at a night club: "you smell amazing!"

DHI

finally some feedback from this..pretty rare for me with DHI
    Reformulation or vintage ?

Ty Ghosst. Any secondary opinions I am considering Aventus, Dior vetiver, Terre d Hermes, blu Du Chanel, Bigarade concentrate, ADP Arancia Di Capri, and scent of peace. Which one would an artsy heavenly blessed female like the most?

It doesn't work like that, Jajuicy. There is no "one size fits all", we all have our own individual taste. One "artsy" girl may love a certain fragrance, while another "artsy" girl may detest it.

Speaking of artsy, most bonds will fit in that category, go with the scent of peace for men, manhattan, or Bleecker street

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    It doesn't work like that, Jajuicy. There is no "one size fits all", we all have our own individual taste. One "artsy" girl may love a certain fragrance, while another "artsy" girl may detest it.
    You and your logic jive hippo. Ill reword the question, has an artsy female liked your fragrance, if so what were you wearing?

You and your logic jive hippo. Ill reword the question, has an artsy female liked your fragrance, if so what were you wearing?

Lolololololol she likes the smell of sharpies then jk or not

Lolololololol she likes the smell of sharpies then jk or not
    Sharpies must equal an oud scent.

Blog Entries

If you go with Bigarde Concentrée, she is very likely to appreciate it (citrus scent - beloved by all), and then you can get into conversation about Frederic Malle, Jean-Claude Ellena, and the *artistry* of scent. That will be *conversation* - which is something like Aventus for art chicks.

Sorry. I meant "women who are interested in the arts".

More seriously, I do know a guy whose girlfriend is an art teacher, and I think he has a lot of vintage stuff. I'm not really sure is she actually likes his fragrances, but I do know that she appreciates his taste in historic, authentic, and interesting older things. In general, the women I know who are artists or employed in the arts as critics, curators, etc., tend to appreciate classic and high-end modern stuff. So I think that the Malle is almost a sure thing. Plus, it's good in a hot locale.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    If you go with Bigarde Concentrée, she is very likely to appreciate it (citrus scent - beloved by all), and then you can get into conversation about Frederic Malle, Jean-Claude Ellena, and the *artistry* of scent. That will be *conversation* - which is something like Aventus for art chicks.

More seriously, I do know a guy whose girlfriend is an art teacher, and I think he has a lot of vintage stuff. I'm not really sure is she actually likes his fragrances, but I do know that she appreciates his taste in historic, authentic, and interesting older things. In general, the women I know who are artists or employed in the arts as critics, curators, etc., tend to appreciate classic and high-end modern stuff. So I think that the Malle is almost a sure thing. Plus, it's good in a hot locale.
    Thank you very much . Yeah that definitely would be a great conversation starter with the Malle about the perfumers and the artistry behind the scent/product line. Hopefully she will be as interested in it as I am haha. Question closed, I will report back with update of my scent-escapades.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post

Time to find an "artsy chick" to apply this knowledge to... XD

Blog Entries

Time to find an "artsy chick" to apply this knowledge to... XD
    LOL!

Women with an interest in the arts are fascinating, and I find them to be wonderful conversationalists - among the most interesting women I know. Because my background is in the sciences, I know far less than they do, but I can bring my honest feelings about things to the table, and they enjoy that, much as I enjoy honest thoughts and questions about science from people who aren't as familiar with it. So by all means YES - go for it!

I got a compliment on Saturday while wearing Bois D'encens.

What ????? Yeaaaah i'll take it
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Reformulation or vintage ?
    reform...its all the same for the general crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by w1x View Post
    reform...its all the same for the general crowd...
    Agreed, I wrote up a summary a while back explaining there isn't much of a difference between the vintage and reform. What year is your bottle?

Royal Oud

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Agreed, I wrote up a summary a while back explaining there isn't much of a difference between the vintage and reform. What year is your bottle?
    2012...great smell and performance, all good overall

you would expect the opposite i guess, but funny thing i wore A&F Fierce to uni, and the girl i was studying with, asked if i was wearing Mont Blanc Legend...i said its kinda similar and she respond "you smell good!"

Chanel Coromandel got a "you smell good" from a lady friend at work as soon as she stood next to me. Only one spray btw- this stuff has awesome potency!

A&F Fierce (when it was in the red box). And now I can hear compliments when I have Armani Attitude and Dior Higher on myself.