Code of Conduct
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Results 6,781 to 6,793 of 6793

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    As for Uvalde wanting the original premise of the thread....my most complimented over the last say 3-4 years would be

TdH Edt
    Bond Bleecker St.
    Burberry London

All Time:

Cool Water in the 90s and nothing will ever get close
    Thanks for including "most female compliments" discussion in with your "latest female compliments" discussion, I appreciate it! Same to the guys who did so above

My most compliments of all time has been La Nuit de L`Homme, out of 8 different frags I owned in my life. Just to be more specific. Here is the compliment ranking of the 8 I own:

1. La Nuit
    2. Allure Homme Sport
    3. L`eau D`Issey Pour Homme
    4. Dior Homme Intense
    5. Michale Jordan Legend
    6. Bleu de Chanel
    7. Curve for Men
    8. Versace Dreamer

Another one that I got TONS complimented all the time when I had my sample was Dior Homme, the compliment will easily outnumber La Nuit if I swore it as much.

Never gotten compliments wearing samples of Aventus, GIT, and MI. So I am always suspicious about people who report Creed compliments being their employees in disguise.
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

Quote Originally Posted by Uvalde View Post
    Thanks for including "most female compliments" discussion in with your "latest female compliments" discussion, I appreciate it! Same to the guys who did so above
    No problem and to add to that "most" list with a "latest" list, I was trying on new suits I picked up at the store today and the guy who was making sure it fit right asked me what I was wearing and wanted me to write it down for him and it was Bleecker St. So that one may catch TdH soon. What is strange is it is 45-50 degrees today and winds of 25-30mph in Chicago and it stands out...not just a Spring/Summer scent.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Rochas man - but back then I was a one frag guy. Young women love this one. I used to like it too but using up over 120ml got boring.
    I enjoy DHI much more right now, haven't even used up 5ml but it will never beat Rochas Man. Girls like simple stuff.

Overall, I receive the most compliments when I wear Aventus. There are a few other scents that also receive an inordinate number of compliments. They are as follows:

Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino
    Creed - Millesime Imperial
    Maison Francis Kurdkjian - Acqua Universalis Forte
    Roja Dove - Danger Pour Homme Parfum

I'm still feeling out the others in my collection, but these seem to be the most consistent compliment getters for me.

Quote Originally Posted by emilking View Post
    how the hell do you get longevity and projection out of it? i love the stuff but it DOES NOT last on me.

i get only 2 hours longevity. projection is gone after 20 mins (serious)
    i dont know man this stuff is made for compliments. even if you dont smell it, others will detect it on you. i always do 4 sprays and it projects great and lasts around 7-8 hours which is awsome...the scent is very aromatic, metalic and sharp which is the reason people always notices it on me...i have smelt it on other guys and even on girls and i was like "lol are you wearing A&F?" it still smells great though...it just works

Quote Originally Posted by anewtypedude View Post
    Never gotten compliments wearing samples of Aventus, GIT, and MI. So I am always suspicious about people who report Creed compliments being their employees in disguise.
    You got me! Here, have a free sample!

Quote Originally Posted by anewtypedude View Post
    My most compliments of all time has been La Nuit de L`Homme, out of 8 different frags I owned in my life. Just to be more specific. Here is the compliment ranking of the 8 I own:

1. La Nuit
    2. Allure Homme Sport
    3. L`eau D`Issey Pour Homme
    4. Dior Homme Intense
    5. Michale Jordan Legend
    6. Bleu de Chanel
    7. Curve for Men
    8. Versace Dreamer

Another one that I got TONS complimented all the time when I had my sample was Dior Homme, the compliment will easily outnumber La Nuit if I swore it as much.

With the exception of DHI, I am not a fan of and simply would not wear most of the fragrances on your list. That doesn't mean that I am paid by Creed, but rather could imply that we have different taste. Of course, this shouldn't be surprising to anyone considering the diverse billions that inhabit this earth.

I assure you, I (and I'm sure many others) have much better things to do than to canvas forums for a particular fragrance company.

My most female complimented fragrances from the beginning of the new year until Today are:

In no particular order

Bleu De Chanel
    Armani Attitude
    Gucci Rush
    Fierce
    Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche
    Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    Versace Pour Homme
    CH Men

Although I own Aventus I only received 1 compliment on it.

I enjoy Aventus very much, but it's nowhere near being one of my most complimented scents. Here's my list, in order of most complimented:

Curve - my most complimented, by far. Very versatile. I've gotten very positive feedback from women in their 20s, 30s, & 40s, ranging from baristas and artists to lawyers and doctors. If compliments were all I cared about, I'd trim my collection to five scents and this would be one of 'em.

Gucci Pour Homme II - very enthusiastic compliments, but it's charming rather than sexy. Very versatile. It might be the ultimate first date scent if the intention is to get a second date rather than have a one night stand.

Millesime Imperial - huge compliments, but I've been told it's 'nice' but not sexy. I only wear it warm to hot weather. 70F and up.

Hanae Mori HM - probably too playful for every day, but the compliments from dates have been VERY enthusiastic.

Terre d'Hermes Parfum - I tend to use this as a work scent, but I'd probably get more compliments if I wore it around friends & dates. I don't think this is a date scent, but I could be very wrong about that. I've gotten nothing but positive feedback.

Tom Ford Extreme - an excellent cold weather compliment getter with low to moderate projection, which makes it great for work or intimate dates, but it doesn't have big enough projection to be a great night on the town scent.

Interlude Man - but it's loud and can be polarizing.

Dior Homme Intense - but it's way too loud and sexual (or at least bluntly flirty) for everyday wear, though that makes it great for a night on the town.

Happy For Men - I'm one of the lucky ones who gets great longevity from this one. Big compliments, but I only wear it in summer.

Grey Vetiver - I'm not convinced I should wear it around friends & dates. It seems too business oriented for casual wear, but I could be wrong.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

I really wonder about curve. Since it is only available online in germany, I won't atleast smell like every other guy. And I like smelling good for girls

Bleu de Chanel
    Issey Miyake Intense
    Christian Dior Eau Savage Parfum
    Prada Infusion D'Homme
    Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose
    Yohji Homme by Yohji Yamamoto
    and ironically, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum. I have been told by men and women that I smell wonderful when I wear the Coco

Here's a summary of my most complimented fragrances. I have a lot of niche/designer fragrances and am never hung up on what I paid for them or hype surrounding some of them by other members of youtube reviewers.

1. Creed Aventus. No, I don't work for Creed, and no, I don't even wear Creed Aventus regularly (I usually save it for Spring/Summer). I have gotten the most compliments out of my collection wearing Creed Aventus. I am talking about flight attendants, my hair stylist, strangers, an SA at a departments store that doesn't even sell Aventus (!) - Aventus gets me compliments.

2. Dior Homme. Some will say that this doesn't give them compliments. In my world, it does. I usually wear Dior Homme with a suit and it smells awesome to me. It has a beautiful, elegant scent and I have gotten compliments from female friends who have told me I smell amazing. DHI, DHP are both nice as well, but DH gets me more compliments than either of those two. The only one that is comparable is:

3. Dior Homme Eau. Yes, the often-maligned DHE gets me a lot of compliments too. It is a fresher take on Dior Homme and it gets me compliments.

4. Creed Original Santal. Yes, this one gets me compliments. Unoriginal? Who cares. It smells good and people around me tell me it smells great.

5. Creed Virgin Island Water. This gets me great compliments when I wear it in the summer. It is an amazing, fresh tropical scent.

6. Dolce and Gabbana the One for Men. This is another fragrance that gets me terrific compliments as well. Longevity and sillage are only moderate but I wear this in the Spring/Summer and wear the deodorant and use a scented lotion I created using the fragrance.

7. Montale Intense Cafe. This stuff is super strong, but used sparingly is very sexy and intoxicating. Great cold-weather scent.