Code of Conduct

Default Annick Goutal Neroli - Will it ever be permanently discontinued?

I know that Annick Goutal Neroli has been discontinued in the past, only to be brought back. Is it permanent now? If not, will it continue to be brought back or will it's run eventually end?

Also, I'm new here... so hey!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Annick Goutal Neroli - Will it ever be permanently discontinued?

Hi Butterscotching! Welcome to Basenotes!

Néroli still appears on the Annick Goutal website...is it possible that it isn't discontinued at all, but merely no longer being carried by the store where you shop?

In any case you can settle the question by asking their customer service at this email address: (they are very responsive)

"Parfums Annick Goutal Customer Service" <customerservice@annick-goutal.com>

I was asking more if, now that Neroli is being produced again, is it a permanent part of the line or is it still "limited edition?"

Neroli by Goutal is my favorite Neroli scent!I bought this 2 years ago in a Greek web shop!I don't think they have it in stock any more!!!
    LOVE IS BEST
    My sale thread :http://www.basenotes.net/search.php?searchid=2281122
    "There are people of spirit and there are people of passion but much less common that one might think. Rarer still are the people of passion and spirit. But rarest of all is a passionate spirit."
    -- Martin Buber

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotching View Post
    I was asking more if, now that Neroli is being produced again, is it a permanent part of the line or is it still "limited edition?"
    It's been back for several years now so that doesn't seem very limited to me, but you know they can discontinue anything at any time.