Code of Conduct

Default How Much Azzaro Do I Apply?

With my new bottle of Azzaro, whats a good amount to splosh on my body. Considering I work in an industrial area so I sweat a minute amount.

Oh, one more questions which would be lovely if anyone could answer.

Do people ever apply cologne onto the armpits?

Cheers and take care.

- Balava!!!

(P.S -> this is my first cologne and I'm obviously new to the whole category. I'm 16 and am hoping to adorn a lot more.)

Default Re: How Much Azzaro Do I Apply?

Hello Balava. Best thing would be to test the application and ask someone if it can be perceived. I myself apply 1 spray to the neck and 3 to the body (1 sternum, 1 middle of the chest, 1 belly). It gets weak over time - that's why I often spray twice to the neck and twice to the sternum -, however, many people here say others can smell it even when you think it's gone.

I wouldn't advice you to spray it onto the armpits. The fragrance would mix with sweat immediately, and from my experience that's no good. If I want to cover sweat I spray onto the shoulders or to the sides of the body, between armpits and hips (don't know the English terms for that).

So, nice to have you here, and take care, too!

DesGrieux

great to hear you bought a classic like Azzaro Pour Homme. Wow u r only 16 years old..impressive ! When I was 16 never in a million years i ever thought of buying or wearing something like APH.

my APH is the new formulation and to me its already quite strong. I read that the the vintage version was even stronger. I normally apply 5 sprays of APH. My neck gets 2 sprays and my chest gets 3 sprays. The top notes are very strong but APH calms down a lot after an hour or so.

I don't spray onto my armpits ever because it hurts like hell. As DesGrieux mentioned, the sweat in the underarm area will give your frag a different smell compared to other parts of the body. I can attest to this because I use to spray onto my armpits when I was younger.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Dependent

I don't suggest spraying onto armpits, as I read that's where the body releases a lot of toxins? Not sure if it is too good an idea, i generally avoid it. Welcome to Basenotes, Balavassassin!

DesGrieux, I think between the armpits and hips should be the ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    DesGrieux, I think between the armpits and hips should be the ribs.
    :-) Of course. Thanks, my friend. Now I'm hungry, thinking of "rib of beef". :-)

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by DesGrieux View Post
    :-) Of course. Thanks, my friend. Now I'm hungry, thinking of "rib of beef". :-)
    You're welcome anytime. I wouldn't mind some BBQ Ribs. =D. . .
    Last edited by MFJ; 29th December 2009 at 02:52 PM.