Code of Conduct

Default M7 Fresh at Strawberrynet

Just a heads up, for those looking for a bottle of this now fairly rare gem, strawberrynet has it
    http://www.strawberrynet.com/mFrag.a...ndId=292#11314
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Default Re: M7 Fresh at Strawberrynet

$69! Ouch! StrawberryNet is the best website with the highest prices. I bought a bottle on eBay for under $50 recently..... bought it based only on all the chatter here.... looking forward to receiving it.

Just my opinion, I have both the original and the Fresh. If money is an issue and rarity is a problem, just get the original. Nothing earth-shattering in Fresh. Yes the topnotes are different but the rest is just a milder version of the original. The presence of oudh in the original is more pronounced and makes a big difference. It's just more satisfying with more longevity, intensity and sillage.

I really like M7 Fresh. Enjoy your bottle!

Morning Star

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    $69! Ouch! StrawberryNet is the best website with the highest prices.
    I see $45 for 50ml, and $68 for 100ml. I've toyed with the idea of buying some of this, but there are so many other oud fragrances out there that probably do it better (Montale Black Aoud, Tom Ford Private Collection Oud Wood, etc), I'm not sure I can justify more than a small decant of M7 to test it. Would I actually be missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I see $45 for 50ml, and $68 for 100ml. I've toyed with the idea of buying some of this, but there are so many other oud fragrances out there that probably do it better (Montale Black Aoud, Tom Ford Private Collection Oud Wood, etc), I'm not sure I can justify more than a small decant of M7 to test it. Would I actually be missing something?
    The $69 is for the M7 Fresh - I'm pretty sure they made only a 100ml. I'm not a huge M7 freak or anything, in fact I've only had a few weeks thanks to a BN trade. I do like it a lot, but there aren't many places I'd wear it. If you want a decant PM me and I'll set it up.

M7 Fresh is my favorite scent of the last year of purchases. Original M7 is a little too in-your-face for me to wear on a regular basis, but the drydown is intoxicating, and you get that in M7 Fresh with a much more reasonable set of opening notes. I heartily recommend it.

I bought it in winter, and it was Anthony who told me to hang on til the hot weather, when the fragrance really comes alive. He was absolutely right. Something about the heat makes the base notes of M7F turn all molten and sexy and this effect lasts for hours and hours.

I wore Aqva to work today and now I'm starting to wish I'd gone with M7F.

Can M7 Fresh be found in Europe pretty easily? I will be going to Germany again in a few months.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    $69! Ouch! StrawberryNet is the best website with the highest prices.
    That's true from an American perspective. But when one lives outside the US, Strawberrynet is often the best value alternative to buying it from other internet outlets, especially when postage cost is taken into account, as well as speed of delivery, and when one doesn't want to have any issues with respect to authenticity.

I like their discount scheme. I get a further 10% off nowadays, plus 5% for buying three of more items.
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    That's true from an American perspective. But when one lives outside the US, Strawberrynet is often the best value alternative to buying it from other internet outlets, especially when postage cost is taken into account, as well as speed of delivery, and when one doesn't want to have any issues with respect to authenticity.

I like their discount scheme. I get a further 10% off nowadays, plus 5% for buying three of more items.
    Renato
    Yeah.. Most of the best US discounters dont ship to Aus because of America's uptight laws on shipping flammable goods, and in most authorised perfume dealers over here its 100$+ for a bottle... Considerring its around 0.97 USD - 1 AUD, its often alot cheaper at S.Net / fragrancenet.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576