Code of Conduct

Default Montale Aromatic Limes

Thenmarcher surprised me with a sample of Cuir d'Oranger by Miller Harris and one of Montales Aromatic Limes when I purchased Scent Intense The Miller Harris has a perfumey topnote and quickly was bordering on racid on my skin. NOw, I had sampled some of the Montale line before and the Auod note was not to my liking, a metallic number if you will. This Aromatic Limes seems rounded, and seems like as it gets more humid and hot, it will project more. So far, 30 minutes on, I like it

Default Re: Montale Aromatic Limes

I absolutely LOVE this stuff....I actually just bought a big bottle from Vijay....he's the ONLY guy I buy Montale from...he's a B'Noter....so I just buy from him....(I think his screen name is maisonstinky) ??? anyways...This AL scent is quite good IMO and I also have a bottle of Red Vetyver on the way too I couldn't help myself

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan View Post
    Thenmarcher surprised me with a sample of Cuir d'Oranger by Miller Harris and one of Montales Aromatic Limes when I purchased Scent Intense The Miller Harris has a perfumey topnote and quickly was bordering on racid on my skin. NOw, I had sampled some of the Montale line before and the Auod note was not to my liking, a metallic number if you will. This Aromatic Limes seems rounded, and seems like as it gets more humid and hot, it will project more. So far, 30 minutes on, I like it

Default Re: Montale Aromatic Limes

Didn't care for this one...