Code of Conduct

Default Eternity Summer 2008

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/b...5/3544593.html

WOMENS

The Eternity Summer for women fragrance was developed by perfumers Pascal Gaurin and Yves Cassar, and "captures the feeling of a perfect summer day at the sea". The notes for the green floral scent include bamboo leaves, basil, mandarine, jasmine, lily of the valley, neroli, musk, orris root and ginger. Eternity Summer for women will be available in 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

MENS

Eternity Summer for men (shown) was developed by perfumers Jean Marc Chaillan and Carlos Bena´m. The notes for the aromatic fougere include aquatic accord, kumquat, citrus, mimosa, herbs, juniper berries, lavender, guaiac wood, cardamom, patchouli and amber. It will be available in 100 ml Eau de Toilette. (quote via cosmoty.de, additional information via osmoz.com)

Default Re: Eternity Summer 2008

I tried this over the weekend but didn't get it, but now I'm sort of wishing that I had. I put it on and thought, "Hmmm, that's kind of nice." But when I joined the rest of the family (I was down in Florida with my folks for my birthday weekend), my mom said, "Gosh, that's a good scent, what is that?"

I spent the rest of the afternoon sniffing my arm and trying to decide if it was worth a full bottle purchase. I'm still trying to decide. I should have grabbed a sample.