Code of Conduct

Default fleur du male eau de cologne?

does anyone know if this will be available in the states or will be???

Default Re: fleur du male eau de cologne?

Don't know...been looking for a while for it on eBay but nothing. I can get it for you if you want...it has been out in Europe fro a while. PM me and I will let you know how much. Include your zip code as well
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

I'd strongly suggest trying this before buying, as its quite different to the original. Much soapier and weaker IMO, with more of a synthetic vibe.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

It's currently not sold in the US, and IIRC, Beaute Prestige International USA has no plans to distribute this in the US, either.

But next time I run into my friend who works for BPI, I'll ask, as she seems to be very knowledgeable.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    It's currently not sold in the US, and IIRC, Beaute Prestige International USA has no plans to distribute this in the US, either.

But next time I run into my friend who works for BPI, I'll ask, as she seems to be very knowledgeable.
    I guess Fleur du Male was not a success here in the States? Still this flanker might have been...I am surprised at BPI from holding back.....

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post

NOOO!

Man, I'm really intrigued by the notion of this, but unfortunately it's not being sold in the USA. Lately, I've been on a Fleur Du Male kick-- the only problem being that it lasts a little too long for me (Like spending 16 hours eating a delicious desert-- too much!) I think a dialed-back cologne version of Fleur du Male might be perfect.

I wish this was available here...

Not sold in the States? Is there any perceiveble reason? I would like to read the comments of the huge number of basenoters from the USA.