Code of Conduct

Default Eau de Sauvage Cuir and Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir.....?

I love Eau Sauvage,in my view its incredible nice, but lasts about 10 minutes on my skin.

Some days ago ,I read some reviews of Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir.....and I want to know about the sillage and longevity of this product....? Better than traditional Eau Sauvage?

Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir is very different than the traditional?

Thanks in advance,

Default Re: Eau de Sauvage Cuir and Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir.....?

I find that Cuir lasts longer on my skin, but it isn't terribly different from the original, maybe a bit sweeter in the drydown and less harsh in the topnotes. A bit tricky to find though.

In the thread I wrotte Eau de Sauvage Cuir.....I want to say diferences between Eau Sauvage and Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir.....

A little mistake

Hi,

the correct name is Eau Sauvage fraicheur cuir, but on the box there is also the English translation Eau sauvage Leather freshness.

It starts like the original but soon after the initial wonderful lemon blast a soft leather note emerges. The scent remains close to the skin but the lasting power is superior to the original.

IMHO this is one of the best fragrances of the last 20 years.

Cheers. W

I just received a bottle of Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir and tried it last night.

I don't normally like soft leather scents but I'll make an exception for this one. The heritage to Eau Sauvage is evident but not obvious - you have to look for it. The animalic/herby notes that give Eau Sauvage its dirty qualities are either eliminated or reduced dramatically. Fraicheur Cuir keeps the citrus chypre accord and adds amber, leather and a tiny bit of cedar. I got decent longevity but not appreciably better than the original.

All in all, Fraicheur Cuir is a very good summer scent and a worthy addition to my collection.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

It took me a while to find a proper bottle of the stuff but I find it absolutely amazing!

Eau Sauvage and Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir are pretty much the same but with the original leather note slightly amped. Wonderful stuff they both are.

P.S. I'm ever looking for more so if any one has a bottle I'm willing to obtain it