Code of Conduct

Default Poll Closed ..., Curve and Mambo and Lucky 6 were the top three Liz Claiborne scent

Thread Closed Low Response
    Last edited by afraafra; 18th September 2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Low response

Default Re: Which Liz Claiborne male scent do you like..11 choices NOT a Poll!

6- curve for men

I've only tried Mambo and I like it. At this point, it has a place in my rotation (since I grabbed a bottle really cheap - LOL).

Correction update: I did try Lucky You and LY #6, but it was so long ago, I don't really want to comment, except to say that I was not impressed at the time, so I never sampled them a second time.
    Last edited by Bigsly; 18th July 2008 at 06:45 PM.

The girls used to love Claiborne Sport when I wore it in 11th grade

Blog Entries

Curve, Lucky #6, Lucky You, Mambo
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Curve for men 1st cologne I ever owned and I will always have one around.

Curve For Men, first and only real fragrance they made.

Sur la Plage

None
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

A scoreless tie...

The only one I have ever sampled is Lucky Number 6 for Men.

Meh.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

I hate Curve and all its permutations. It makes me think of idiots in High School and college. i wore Eau Sauvage they were Curve and Abercrombie Woods.

Claiborne Sport and Spark I like. Mambo is decent.

Cheers,
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    I hate Curve and all its permutations. It makes me think of idiots in High School and college. i wore Eau Sauvage they were Curve and Abercrombie Woods.

Cheers,
    Al
    Of course it reminds me of high school, it was one of my first about 8 years ago or so... I think I wore it in middle school. I mean, it might not be appealing to you right now, but look at it from a different perspective. I seldom wear curve anymore either, but did it make an impact on fragrance? Sure did, just like AdG it still sells and girls still love it.

I only have Sport, and I still haven't decided, but I like to keep trying it, giving it another chance. I started spraying it on my pillow cloth at night so I can smell it while I sleep.

#3.....Claiborne Sport
    Gary

I don't like Curve and all of the derivatives either. Lucky No 6 is disgusting and cheap smelling, the Realities duo in both forms are ok, but I wouldn't wear either of them - same goes for the Bora's. Sport is probably the best of the bunch, but still nothing I would wear.

However, what I do like is . . .

Spark, Spark Seduction, and Mambo. Mambo being the best of them all. :-)
    Last edited by distortech; 19th July 2008 at 03:08 AM.
    I love Jasmine.

Default Re: Thread Closed, Curve and Mambo and Lucky 6 were the top three Liz Claiborne scent

I like Mambo, Bora Bora and Lucky You.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Default Re: Thread Closed, Curve and Mambo and Lucky 6 were the top three Liz Claiborne scent

Claiborne for Men (1989) was the best if you ask me. The new ones only pale in comparison.

I have tried two .
    The original along with Spark .
    Both were pleasant but not must have's .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post

Cheers,
    Al
    Hmmmm - if my memory serves me right, weren't you a bit more positive on Curve 7 years ago?
    I recollect one of your posts where women seemed to react very well to this scent, though you admitted not being overly fond of it.
    Cheers,
    Renato