Code of Conduct

Talking The same shirt, other perfume

I think a lot of people wear a shirt twice or max 3 times before throwing it into the dirty laundery. I am one of those people who also spray fragance on my clothes.My problem now is yesterday I wore Lolita Lempicka, I want to wear the same shirt today. It smells still wonderfull like L.L, but today I gonna wear Pour Monsieur
    Anybody familiar with this "problem"?

Default Re: The same shirt, other perfume

when you are teased to wear twice a shirt after a full day wearing, open plain the neck and take a look at the inner side of it and you will immediately get rid of the idea of wearing it twice even if it still smells nice

I usually only wear the same shit 2 times before washing it and I do not spray on my clothes.

The funny thing is that now I know it is time to wash my shirts if they smell too nice (say Narciso Rodriguez kind of nice).
    Last edited by irish; 20th October 2008 at 03:29 PM.

Sometimes I kinda like the funny combinations you get

I often wear office shirts a couple times before washing, but sitting in the air condition for the day rarely causes any problems.
    I occasionally get small whiffs of previous scents, but I spray on my chest and under an undershirt so whatever hits the regular shirt is pretty minimal. I don't spray directly on fabric so I guess I'm not much help with this!
    Last edited by jrd4t; 20th October 2008 at 04:07 PM.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

My perfume habits force me to wear everything once only, even t-shirts I sleep in. Anyway, I think it's purdent since there's nothing so deeply disgusting as someone smelling of unwashed clothes. Ask me, I've got a colleague or two who does that...

Post Re: The same shirt, other perfume

1 shirt 1 day. I will drop 200 dollars, and more on a bottle of cologne, why would I not spend a buck to have my shirt's cleaned, and pressed? I don't spray scents on my shirts, but they pick up the scent, that I spray on my neck.
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

I sometimes wear a shirt twice or even thrice. I don't see any harm in it as long as the shirt hasn't soiled. Also, I don't wear conflicting scents if I plan on wearing any shirt more than once.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

I share this problem with you and for this reason I generally only wear a shirt once before it hits the hamper. Sometimes, if I wear a shirt for only a couple of hours in the evening, say, I'll wear the same shirt the next day with the same fragrance as the evening before. I think it would drive me nuts to know that I would wear a different fragrance than that which was "embedded" in my shirt collar and cuffs!

Wearing pants more than once? Sure. Wearing shirts more than one day? Pee-yew, no thanks! (Shirts as in the 'first layer', not jumpers, jackets, etc.)
    Last edited by Anthony87; 20th October 2008 at 04:29 PM.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

I do this. But I spray on My chest. Its nice to smell different scents mixed up. There is no problem since I spray on my neck twice with all scents.
    When I use a sweet scent with the shirt the next day I use another sweet scentt that smells similar or that matches. So it does mix nice. I never spray my clothes directly!

Smile Re: The same shirt, other perfume

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    I usually only wear the same shit 2 times before washing it and I do not spray on my clothes.
    Hey, don't refer to your clothing as shit ...it's mean .