Code of Conduct

Default Pocket/purse atomizers, how many sprays per ML?

My favourite Creed frags don't last all day on my skin and I've decided to get some pocket atomizers to refresh the scent while I am at the office. I've found some nice matt silver anodized atomizers with glass bottles at Lotioncrafters, they look great, are reportedly durable but they are only 3ml in size. I am wondering how many sprays would I get out of 3ml? Just trying to avoid having to refill the atomizer bottle every couple of days. There are plenty of bigger ones on the net, but I like the style and the portability of the Lotioncrafters' ones, as long as the juice they hold will last at least a week.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Dependent

Default Re: Pocket/purse atomizers, how many sprays per ML?

id say a good 20 sprays. I get mine from SASA, japanese made ones. They are made of glass and come with silver matte plastic casing. I use my bvlgari extreme quite alot and i found 3ml to have 20-25 good sprays.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    id say a good 20 sprays. I get mine from SASA, japanese made ones. They are made of glass and come with silver matte plastic casing. I use my bvlgari extreme quite alot and i found 3ml to have 20-25 good sprays.
    Do you have a link?

I went to the site and did not see one with a silver matte plastic casing.

Thanks.

Diverdown,

I've ordered a dozen of 3ml atomizers (the ones pictured in my original post). Similarily to the ones described by matthewfoo, these too contain glass bottles encased in silver matte plastic casing. If you like the design, we can split the order as I am not likely to need all 12. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Diverdown View Post
    Do you have a link?

I went to the site and did not see one with a silver matte plastic casing.

Thanks.
    im afraid not, I got them from a SASA storefront in a local mall. They have a nice range of covers, incl matte blue and red. i'll take a pic now of mine now

Dependent

Here you go

These are the more expensive ones. They have quite a selection of cheaper ones

Dependent

Thing with SASA is that online they dont stock much of what they carry in their store sadly. I get quite alot to give to my customers when they purchase an item from my site. oh yeah they come with a pump as well. they cost about 3.10 USD equivelant to my local currency. I used to get alot free from my agent when i make wholesale orders for fragrances. But sadly they have been cutting costs. I've been retailing frags for couple years now and occasionally export wholesale orders to neighbouring countries.
    Last edited by MFJ; 21st July 2008 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor01 View Post
    My favourite Creed frags don't last all day on my skin and I've decided to get some pocket atomizers to refresh the scent while I am at the office. .

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    Body Shop carries atomizer. Mine came in a glass spray bottle in a matted silver casing. You may want to drop by a store to check it out. Pricing was about $10.00.

Thanks Omega Man, my order from Lotioncrafters is already in transit. Hopefully the quality of their atomizers is good for the price (around $5 per unit after shipping).