Code of Conduct

Post Where can I find Eau Sauvage and Dunhill For Men 1934

Greetings to all of you from West Africa. I have been away for quite a while and must say that I am glad to be back to share and learn from you all. It's so good to be back. Now here is my situation: I have tried without success to find the original Eau Sauvage by Dior and Dunhill For Men (1934). I am desperate for these two; could any one recommend an online dealer, store, etc where I could buy these? I'll appreciate your suggestions. Thanks in advance. Once again I am excited to be back.

Equipper
    Last edited by equipper; 23rd July 2008 at 06:11 AM.

Default Re: Where can I find Eau Sauvage and Dunhill For Men 1934

When you say Original Eau Sauvage do you mean this bottle

If you are indeed looking for this older bottle, does it mean composition eau sauvage has changed in the newer bottle?

I am sure that the ones in the newer bottle is most likely the same however I am not sure where I can find it. There are too many fakes out there. Could you recommend a reliable dealer to me? Thanks for the prompt reply.

Equipper

Don't know who ships to west africa, but every US website that advertises on basenotes is responsible. I personally use fragrancenet.com and perfumeemporium.com Again, you'll have to check with them about shipping.