Code of Conduct

Default Need help with some grooming tips.

Hey everyone,

My name is jack, Im 19, I have conquered Face, and back acne. I had my teeth whitened, i work out so im in good shape. But now im trying to attack my appearance from acouple of different angles. Im going to list some problems i wanna fix, if anyone can help me i would grweatly appreciate it.

1. I get like little marks of purple skin right under my eyes, where my eye starts and my nose ends. I dont know if its form lack of sleep or maybe i need to put lotion but i wanna get the purple to go away. It is located right under the ends of my eyes, inside of my face.

OlO ...If those were my eyes the purple is right below my eyes closest to my nose. (My drawing sucks but im trying to describe it best.

2. I have another spot of redness under my eye, its the skin below my eyes but above my nostrils. Its like the soft skin next to my nose on both sides. I get dry skin there but my lotion is pretty effective. Sometimes the skin feels like its burning alittle but rarely. Maybe its the way i rub my eyes in the shower? Or i dfont sleep enough? or when i touch my skin to see if its dry i drag to hard and it becomes red? Any help?

Default Re: Need help with some grooming tips.

I'm no doctor, but I think you may be describing subhorretic dermatitis (spelling?). I used to get dry, reddish skin patches under my eyebrows near my nose and around my nostrils. Try a zinc-based soap (there's something called ZNP bar that I use) and use for a few days. If that's what it is it will go away immediately, otherwise it could be something else. That's what I have experience with.... good luck.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost1988 View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is jack, Im 19, I have conquered Face, and back acne. I had my teeth whitened, i work out so im in good shape. But now im trying to attack my appearance from acouple of different angles. Im going to list some problems i wanna fix, if anyone can help me i would grweatly appreciate it.

1. I get like little marks of purple skin right under my eyes, where my eye starts and my nose ends. I dont know if its form lack of sleep or maybe i need to put lotion but i wanna get the purple to go away. It is located right under the ends of my eyes, inside of my face.

OlO ...If those were my eyes the purple is right below my eyes closest to my nose. (My drawing sucks but im trying to describe it best.

2. I have another spot of redness under my eye, its the skin below my eyes but above my nostrils. Its like the soft skin next to my nose on both sides. I get dry skin there but my lotion is pretty effective. Sometimes the skin feels like its burning alittle but rarely. Maybe its the way i rub my eyes in the shower? Or i dfont sleep enough? or when i touch my skin to see if its dry i drag to hard and it becomes red? Any help?
    firstly, if your on protein supplements, STOP. Gainer, STOP.
    Dont touch the affected area of your skin only during wash up. \
    DO not use anything harsh ie alcoholic toners.
    Do not apply lotion that is scented.
    Do not try to self medicate.
    Go to a dermatologist : you get the best advice immediately.
    My mum had her eyes operated over a decade back to remove iher eye bags, essentially fatty tissue under the eyes.
    Get professional help, this is no place to get advice.

sincerely
    matt

matthewfoo, if you buy crappy protein, you might get side effects like those. :P

I suggest you sleep more for a couple of weeks and if they don't go away, they're from something else and you should go to a doc.