Code of Conduct

Default SotD - Friday, July 25

Couldn't sleep so came downstairs to see what everybody was up to (one of the many pleasures of BN is that it's global and there's always somebody up somewhere)

I almost always sleep in Montale's Sweet Oriental Dream - so to refresh, and counteract - I'm headed for

Fougere Bengale by Parfum d'Empire
    ...from the sublime to the sublimer!!

Can some kind moderator please change that "F" to a "D"??

Later: Oooooh. Thankyew
    Last edited by TaoLady; 25th July 2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Obvious
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Default Re: SoTF - Friday, July 25

Arcus - Amouage

Goodmorning/goodnight Lady Tao Now, to bed with you!

For me a bright start of the day and the irresistable smell of an English breakfast, followed by something else I can't resist:

Enlèvement au Sérail

Seriously addicted at the moment.

Enjoy your Friday!
    Last edited by Riannon; 25th July 2008 at 07:14 AM.
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

Default Re: SotD - Friday, July 25

Tea for Two from a sample (thanks Tang). Definitely better in the winter weather and lasts well for a L'Artisan

TGIF

Un Jardin apres la Monsoon. Even though Chandler Burr gives it just 1 star, I find it quite addictive. It's much better worn than what you just get sniffing your wrist.
    Anyway, it's already Friday! Have a nice day, everyone.

Good morning!

I am wearing Alien,
    I was reminded of it when they sprayed it to me in a shop, yesterday.
    Last edited by *dora*; 25th July 2008 at 08:49 AM.

Another work day. Burberry Brit for me. Have a great Friday!

Good morning, all !

I'm so excited...I get to meet SMM today !!!
    He requested Parfum d'Ida, so I'll oblige [but right now, I smell like Yvresse- and I'd really want to wear THAT....]

Taobaby- when I can't sleep, Tom Rush, Leonard Cohen, or Tim Hardin croon to me.
    That makes it MUCH better !

Have a great day, folks....

SL Serge Noire

Have a fab Friday!
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Good morning everybody Only a few more days in Trondheim now.Going out later,so decided on Coco edp.Have a great day all!!!

Basenotes Plus

Chaya, enjoy your meetup with SMM! Look forward to a full recap.

Ghost Deepest Night

top notes: freesia, mango
    middle notes: honey, tiare flower
    base notes: sandalwood, vanilla

Happy Friday, everyone!
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Hadrien Absolu for this hot day.
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

summer means fireflys

I'm wearing Angel today. I'm on call for the hospital all weekend and not looking forward to it I need my good friend Angel today ...

Chaya, have fun with SMM!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

It's evening now for me here. It's been a cool drizzly day and I've had on 'Frilly Underpinnings' from Arcana to keep me company. It's a perfume oil so just a close-to-the-skin nuzzle of musk, bourbon vanilla and amber with an occasional sniff of pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by Riannon View Post
    Goodmorning/goodnight Lady Tao Now, to bed with you!

For me a bright start of the day and the irresistable smell of an English breakfast, followed by something else I can't resist:

Enlèvement au Sérail

Seriously addicted at the moment.

Enjoy your Friday!
    Ms. Riannon - While I wore it yesterday, something about it reminded me of Bond No. 9's Chinatown. I think in the heart they both share that fascinating creamy spicy peachy note. The Chinatown, overall, is creamier and fruitier. The MDCI seems drier and woodier.

Unfortunately, there are some notes in Enlevement au Serail that went seriously wonky on me. I'm going to try it again when it gets cooler. I have a feeling it may be the heat.

Today - Comme des Garcons from the lovely Ms. Coconut.

Coconut - is this the original Comme des Garcons? I didn't see any other markings on the vial. This is good stuff - and this incense freak is loving it!!!!
    Sakecat's Scent Project
    "Wardrobe" and Reviews of everything I've tried to date. Please come visit and let me know what you think.

Good morning everyone
    today I'm joining Alba in wonderful
    Hermès • Un Jardin Après La Mousson

I care very little what Chandler Burr has to say
    Autumn treasures: Magnetism, Midnight Orchid, Tea for Two,
    Aimez-Moi, Chinatown, Dzongkha, Five O'Clock Au Gingembre,
    Cittá di Kyoto, Jasmin de Nuit, Jasmin Full, Kelly Calèche, Venezia,
    Douce Amère, Eau de Charlotte, Falling In Love, Chergui, Prada,
    Rose Alexandrie, Hypnôse, Omnia, Flowerbomb, Poivre Piquant,
    Cuir Beluga, 7:15am in Bali, Lolita Lempicka, Fumerie Turque,
    Datura Noir, Songes, Gaultier², L'Ombre Fauve, Kors, My Couture,
    Ligea "La Sirena", Red Aoud, Rose Absolu, Cèdre, Milk, No. 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bending backwards is like falling in love, come bend with me

The mind is like a drunken monkey, it constantly jumps here and there.

Swami Niranjan-ananda

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think."
    Dhammapada

Happy Friday, all!

Chaya and SMM, I am super jealous of your outing (in a good way!) - I anticipate you are going to have a FABULOUS time in each other's company, and completely terrorize the SAs. Please do report back on the board!

Off to a work retreat (even though I'm on borrowed time there, I am glad to still be included!), then DH and I are off to NYC for a long weekend -- Our present to each other for our 20th anniversary. I will likely be off-line for a few days, but will report back! We have absolutely no fixed plans, just wander and come up with things to do on the spur of the moment.

Today I'm wearing my very very favorite of the Parfums MDCI line: Parfum MDCI Invasion Barbare. By extremely talented perfumer Stephanie Bakouche (I sang her praises to Frederic Malle when he was at Barneys in Boston last fall... Told him he should turn HER loose in his perfume studios and see what masterpiece she comes up with!)

Notes: Grapefruit, bergamot, violet leaves, white thyme, cardamom, lavender, ginger, cedarwood, vanilla and musk.

My SoTE will be L'Uomo Trussardi, which always makes me think of Scentemental, from whom I got this gorgeous (and sadly discontinued) juice. Hope you're doing well, Scentemental, wherever you are.

Top Notes: Mandarin, Bergamot, Lavender, Tomato Leaves.
    Middle Notes: Cedar, Spicy notes, Floral notes, Geranium.
    Base Notes: Amber, Woods, Sandalwood, Okumal, Patchouli, Vanilla, Tobacco Leaf.
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

My sale thread has some of my underappreciated fragrances looking for a good, new home...

Good morning, TGIF! I'm giving Estee Lauder's Sensuous another try this morning. Fortunately, the woods don't overhwelm. It's easy to like, and I think it will be just as easy to forget when my sample is finished.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka View Post
    SL Serge Noire
    LOL, you're doing it on purpose!

Chaya and SMM, enjoy your time together!

WOW, ComDiva, 20 years of love is quite an achievement....congrats to you and the Mr. - wishing you a wonderful anniversary

Repeating my yesterday's SotE, Esteban

Cuir

Light, refreshing, spicy leather...not earthshattering, but perfect for summer.

Head: cardamom, lavender, fresh mint
    Heart: violet, pink pepper, clove
    Base: patchouli, vetiver, leather, amber

Ah, I forgot: TGIF!!!!
    Last edited by Lady_in_Black; 25th July 2008 at 12:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

Hi all!

I´m wearing the lovely, rich Sacrebleu (Patricia de Nicolai) today. We are enjoying some warm & sunny days here in the south right now; perfect for all the music festivals daughter and friends are visiting.
    Alice Cooper played at the Norwegian Rock Festival last weekend, and he was sorry he hadn´t time to test the wonderful golf course we have here.

Hubs is up in the mountains, fishing (as usual), so my plans for the days is to do what I´m best at - being lazy.

Have fun Chaya and SMM!!!

L'Artisan's Iris Pallida today.

Quote Originally Posted by sakecat22 View Post
    Ms. Riannon - While I wore it yesterday, something about it reminded me of Bond No. 9's Chinatown. I think in the heart they both share that fascinating creamy spicy peachy note. The Chinatown, overall, is creamier and fruitier. The MDCI seems drier and woodier.

Unfortunately, there are some notes in Enlevement au Serail that went seriously wonky on me. I'm going to try it again when it gets cooler. I have a feeling it may be the heat.
    Ms. Sakecat, I am now wearing both Chinatown and Enlèvement au Sérail, looking absolutely ridiculous because I give the 'Basenotes Salute' every five minutes with two arms.
    Creamy, spicy....yes. But sadly: no peachy note for me in Enlèvement. That is all jasmine, spices and wood on me.
    But the more I switched from one wrist to the other, the more I got the impression of Fendi's Theorema. I crossed my wrists and smelled them together....Theorema's stepsister

I must say that I am surprised that these two fragrances really work for me in summer, but of course it is not terribly hot here at the moment.I promise I will try the MDCI in serious heat. Let's see if I can get those 'wonky' notes.

Whisperingleaves, I adore your smell! One of my faves, for sure.
    Chaya & SMM ~ look out SA's, here they come! A dynamic duo...we want scoop!
    ComDiva, congratulations to you and your Mr. 20 years ~ Bravo!
    As for me, we (the family) are planning on enjoying the county fair - and topping off this annual event with cheering through the demolition derby! My 9 year old son thinks this is the coolest thing ever. My almost 20 year old daughter thinks it's a hillbilly fest. It's really a bit of both, but it's a howlin' time every year!!! Soooooooooooooo, while I'm pretty sure Dzing would be the most appropriate scent to wear, I'm going with AMARIGE. Why, you ask? Well, I really don't appreciate some of the fair's smells wafting into my air-space...like the B.O., assorted animal odors, overflowing restooms and or port-a-potties, and even the smell of burning oil mixed with hot asphalt....I prefer to be surrounded by a sillage cloud of gorgeous flowery freshness!!! That's why!!!
    So I'm wearing my Givenchy LOUD & PROUD today! Have a fun Friday everybody.

Oooh Tao, I got to try Fougere Bengal recently and was impressed. You said I would be and I was. You so wiiiiiise! :-)
    I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this but it made me think of sexy gardeners. Tarry string (string dipped in tar), rough leather gloves, greenery... Did you see Sean Bean as Lady Chatterly's lover? Oh my! (Tries to fan herself and pretends to be prim. Fails miserably. Grins filthily.)

Enough of that. I'm in Iris Poudre today. It's so beautiful and I overlook it most of the time, trying new things.

Next time I'm in Zurich I'll have to have a smell of the MCDI line. They sound very interesting.

I'm still househunting and trying to pack up and tidy up our flat before we have people round to see if they want to rent it.

Have a lovely day all, and a great weekend. Special congratulations to ComDiva - 20 years together is a wonderful achievement. How come no-one mentions the occasional hard work and tongue-biting that romance requires to flourish?

Ubu - do me favour and shout a 'yee haw' for me at your hillbillyfest. Sounds fantastic!
    Last edited by Wordbird; 25th July 2008 at 01:13 PM.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme EDT

Top Notes
    Petitgrain, Bourbon Geranium

Middle Notes
    Neroli Bigarade, Rose Absolute, Tobacco Essence

Base Notes
    Frankincense, Cypress

This is wonderful juice!
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Gosh, everyone has plans for this weekend. I relish just doing NOTHING!!!

Prolly will just clean out the house.

Smelling figs close to my skin, in Cristobal parfum, a lovely little gift from our Spicegirl.
    I'm simplifying my life. For Sale Thread (some niche, some designer):
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=222407

Happy friday everyone!

Went over to a friend's house for morning tea (that extended on till dinner out) with some of the girls. I was so in love with Ava Luxe Milk by the time I went to bed last night that I felt I just HAD to wear it again. Even now... a good 16 hours after application I can still smell it. Now that I've warmed up with some flower tea (out of my new teapot and cup set) and a warm blanket around me, the sweet scent of Milk is really projecting again! Despite my doubts from yesterday, this one is going to the wishlist!!

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Headache's gone (whew!), but still queasy. Not ready for fragrance yet.

Hi Sakecat, please do not feel bad: I have tried Au Serail in different weathers and it still does not work for me. Not very well, I might add. Yesterday I got a raw onion note on top of everything else messy (was it chlorine bleach?) on pretty flowers, would you please elaborate how "wonky" yours was?

Today I finally figured out why my mostly flower and herb garden is not growing that pretty as last year -- not enough water! Duh! The only herb that grows strong is dill and I do not even pickle.... I need too! I also saw that the neighbor just dumps buckets of water as opposed to my using a watering can -- and did it too. All wearing Trussardi Python while it is still slightly coolish out there. I am sure we will be at or over a 100 F again. Can't wait for the summer to be over with, I had enough.

Basenotes Plus

My headache's finally gone too.....another whew (mine) added to Quarry's. These big storms seem to bring them on.
    Any way....ComDiva & DH, Congratulations! Have a wonderful time together this weekend!
    Chaya & SMM I know you two will have a blast. We can't wait to hear the details.
    Wordbird, househunting is serious WORK. {{{{{{HUG}}}}}
    I'm with uda today but in a different Givenchy, Givenchy III, equally "loud & proud", I might add. (We love country fairs, I like to see the animals 'tho.)
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Belle en Rykiel, thanks to finding two tubes of the lotion at TJMaxx for $7.99 each. It's probably far too sweet for the heat, but I'm over surprising myself with things I bought two years ago and never opened.

Nuit de Noel EDT

Chemistry by Clinique.

Today - Comme des Garcons from the lovely Ms. Coconut.

Coconut - is this the original Comme des Garcons? I didn't see any other markings on the vial. This is good stuff - and this incense freak is loving it!!!!
    Glad you like it, if the juice is dark, then it should be the original. If the juice is transparent, it is most likely my Comme des garcons No 3. (which is a bit woody and rosy and smells like the Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan.

I was wearing Datura Noir by Serge Lutens to work, my colleague complained it is a bit too sweet and it reminds her of one of the Givenchy scents? Later in the evening, I switched to Tubereuse Criminelle, and she said this is way out of her comprehension, ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Riannon View Post
    Ms. Sakecat, I am now wearing both Chinatown and Enlèvement au Sérail, looking absolutely ridiculous because I give the 'Basenotes Salute' every five minutes with two arms.
    Creamy, spicy....yes. But sadly: no peachy note for me in Enlèvement. That is all jasmine, spices and wood on me.
    But the more I switched from one wrist to the other, the more I got the impression of Fendi's Theorema. I crossed my wrists and smelled them together....Theorema's stepsister

I must say that I am surprised that these two fragrances really work for me in summer, but of course it is not terribly hot here at the moment.I promise I will try the MDCI in serious heat. Let's see if I can get those 'wonky' notes.
    Hmm....Theorema. Haven't sniffed that one yet.......

And you just described how I spent last night- Chinatown on one arm, Enlevement on the other, sniffing thoughtfully - much to the chagrin of the SO, who expected me to cook dinner.
    Sakecat's Scent Project
    "Wardrobe" and Reviews of everything I've tried to date. Please come visit and let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Glad you like it, if the juice is dark, then it should be the original. If the juice is transparent, it is most likely my Comme des garcons No 3. (which is a bit woody and rosy and smells like the Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan.

I was wearing Datura Noir by Serge Lutens to work, my colleague complained it is a bit too sweet and it reminds her of one of the Givenchy scents? Later in the evening, I switched to Tubereuse Criminelle, and she said this is way out of her comprehension, ha ha ha.
    Maybe you should wear MKK and see how she does with that

BTW - you sent the original. Which is absolutely lovely (like the other stuff in your little package). Thanks for the confirmation!!!!
    Sakecat's Scent Project

Bois d'Orage today. The fact that this is supposed to be an "ultimate masculine" and "virile" keeps haunting me. I keep sniffing myself, thinking, "Really? Masculine? Really?" Shrug.
    It's a very, very feel-good scent for me, evocative of many enjoyable hikes. It smells like I'm standing in the middle of a yellow, late summer meadow filled with dried grasses and pollen. Funny, because this name translates to (I think) wet wood.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm going hiking!

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    Hi Sakecat, please do not feel bad: I have tried Au Serail in different weathers and it still does not work for me. Not very well, I might add. Yesterday I got a raw onion note on top of everything else messy (was it chlorine bleach?) on pretty flowers, would you please elaborate how "wonky" yours was?
    Mothballs and "punk sticks". Punks are commonly used to light fireworks and smell like a combination of rotten fruit, sulphur and wood.

Imagine being a theatrical pyro expert and wearing Chinatown while lighting explosives on a stage with old curtains stored in mothballs.

That was Enlevement Au Serail on me after the first 2 hours.
    Sakecat's Scent Project

I am in Ava Luxe Loves True Bluish Light and I smell delicious! Got to have it and can't wait to try more samples of her other fragrances.

I am in Ava Luxe Loves True Bluish Light and I smell delicious! Got to have it and can't wait to try more samples of her other fragrances.

Happy Anniversary, Comdiva. Have a great time in NYC, wish I were going. Chaya have fun with SMM and then report back to us.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

P.S. Sorry I screwed up and somehow ended up with 2 posts..... Don't know if I can delete one of them.
    Last edited by anamari; 25th July 2008 at 05:21 PM.

Badgley Mischka. I'm neglecting my other bottles, but I just feel better wearing this one lately.
    Sniff and let sniff.

ComDiva, a toast to you for your 20th anniversary.

Chaya and SMM, have a blast!

Trying Le Labo Rose 31 today (thanks, Aiona!). It is a bit spicy for my tastes, but I love how the rose interacts with the spices. The only rose frags I've tried before were too sweet for my tastes (Stella, I'm talking to you). So I'm looking forward to exploring "rose plus" frags.
    For sale: JL Scherrer parfum (reduced price) and more!

"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen

“Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume” ~ Jean de Boufflers

Givenchy - INSENSE

Wow - lots of fun-sounding outings and celebrations today, along with some beguiling fragrance descriptions. I have a little sunburn (missed some spots with the sunscreen, darn it!), so I am wearing Eau de Goldbond Medicated Powder. Actually quite nice and soothing as can be!

Belated happy anniversary to ComDiva.

For the 25th I started out in Il Bacio and finished up with Ambra Del Nepal all over my right arm and Gotham on my left. Happy, happy me!

Alien
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

For the evening - test-driving some beach-marine scents, thanks to this thread: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=212818

Creative Universe - Mare: opens light and airy and slightly briny - a hint of cedar and some spices. Virgin beach, clean and glistening - deserted.

Calypso - Marine - hot black sands of Martinique, Euoros with sleek tanned bodies wafting expensive oils. more than a hint of skank over salt.

TDC - Sel di Vetiver
    - flowery...iris and patchouli with a hint of celery but no vetiver. Thatched huts on a crescent beach of blinding white sand and impossibly aqua water.

Il Profumo - Aria di Mare - Hibiscus and gardenias and freesia growing right down to the rocky shore - you have to walk thought herby patches to get to the water. Frou frou. Sweet.

For the wild beach experience - so far Beth Terry is leading the pack.
    Last edited by TaoLady; 26th July 2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Crossing my t's.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Well, folks-
    SMM and I DID NOT HAVE EVEN ONE SNIFF !
    REALLY !!!

We met, ate wonderful sushi, and chatted for nearly 3 hours straight- we could have talked all day.
    What a lovely, warm, kind man he is.
    Handsome, snuggly, brilliant.
    Dear, dear soul.

I hope to do it again, some time- or feed him, sniff through my crazy collection.

ComDiva and DH- weekend in NYC !
    Have a marvellous time !

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Azzaro pour Homme as SotE courtesy of a generous Taolady sample.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

After feeling a little dissatisfied with the latest Kenzo samples I have tried, I went back to one of my standards (decant, unfortunately):

Chanel Eau de Cologne

For the first time when wearing it today, I noticed a bit of coconut. And not a hint of cinnamon floor wax--what a relief!

L'Artisan Fragrances • Fleur de Narcisse
    Autumn treasures: Magnetism, Midnight Orchid, Tea for Two,
    Aimez-Moi, Chinatown, Dzongkha, Five O'Clock Au Gingembre,
    Cittá di Kyoto, Jasmin de Nuit, Jasmin Full, Kelly Calèche, Venezia,
    Douce Amère, Eau de Charlotte, Falling In Love, Chergui, Prada,
    Rose Alexandrie, Hypnôse, Omnia, Flowerbomb, Poivre Piquant,
    Cuir Beluga, 7:15am in Bali, Lolita Lempicka, Fumerie Turque,
    Datura Noir, Songes, Gaultier², L'Ombre Fauve, Kors, My Couture,
    Ligea "La Sirena", Red Aoud, Rose Absolu, Cèdre, Milk, No. 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bending backwards is like falling in love, come bend with me

The mind is like a drunken monkey, it constantly jumps here and there.

Swami Niranjan-ananda

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think."
    Dhammapada

Aqua Motu by CSP.
    Gary

It is a very late post but this was an awesome day.
    Chaya and I met and we talked for three hours over sushi that seemed like 15 minutes.
    We spoke of many things, fools and kings, but nothing better than meeting a new friend.
    She is incorrect that we didn't sniff anything. I sniffed Parfum D'Ida on her and I'm pretty sure she sniffed my SotD
    Yohji Homme
    on me.
    For the day no SA's were harmed in the making of this friendship.
    Next time I'll have to see if I'm man enough for two Chayas.
    If my heart can't take it I will expire with a smile, of that I'm sure.
    More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/

SotD was EL Bronze Goddess (getting lots of wear out of this one!)
    SotE is Datura Noir. So darn pretty.
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

SotE ~ White Shoulders

Decided at the last minute to do a bedtime SotE:

Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe

g'night all!

Mothballs and "punk sticks". Punks are commonly used to light fireworks and smell like a combination of rotten fruit, sulphur and wood.

Imagine being a theatrical pyro expert and wearing Chinatown while lighting explosives on a stage with old curtains stored in mothballs.

That was Enlevement Au Serail on me after the first 2 hours.
    And I am missing all these wonderful notes? Including Twolfs 'onion' experience?
    Who said that body chemistry was not relevant?

SotE was Invasion Barbare also from Parfums MDCI

Good to hear that SMM and Chaya had a wonderful time together. There will be other days to test the 'smellies'.

ComDiva and husband, have a great memorable weekend