Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 136
  1. #61

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    You've got good taste, don't worry, just take your time ...
    Thanks!!

    I'm going to throw out a quick update to the update too.

    I blasted Dior Homme because of the smell I couldn't get out of my head. I just checked the reviews and Sir Slarty nailed it. LIPSTICK. I kept thinking rubber or glue or something but it is the waxy, lipstick smell and I kept telling the girl over and over that I knew it was something. Not good. YSL L'Homme blew this away.

    Also, I tried a blow torch to get the Vetiver off and it is still there but a washed down version is much better 3 hours later. Still not a fan but it is muted and alot better/

    I didn't want to upset the holy trinity of some cologne worlds with my Terre and Vetiver negatives but I did take a quick journey with Eau Savage too and didn't even want to try and give a review off one blast. I got the citrus bomb but must try it on myself.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 29th July 2008 at 08:20 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  2. #62

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Thanks!!

    I'm going to throw out a quick update to the update too.

    I blasted Dior Homme because of the smell I couldn't get out of my head. I just checked the reviews and Sir Slarty nailed it. LIPSTICK. I kept thinking rubber or glue or something but it is the waxy, lipstick smell and I kept telling the girl over and over that I knew it was something. Not good. YSL L'Homme blew this away.
    .
    im soooo tempted to defend Dior Homme but, let time be the best judge and heres me hoping you would come back one day shouting on top of ur guts tht its one of the best ..oops..did i end up defending?

    confession: i used to say the same thing about Dior Homme when i was first introduced to it in a mall...i thought it smelled like the inside of a ladies purse...but..tht ver same evening..6 hours after..i changed my mind...wht changed it? well you oughta find it out.. ohhh..jeez cant i just keep my mouth shut...
    Last edited by jenson; 29th July 2008 at 08:44 PM.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    im soooo tempted to defend Dior Homme but, let time be the best judge and heres me hoping you would come back one day shouting on top of ur guts tht its one of the best ..oops..did i end up defending?

    confession: i used to say the same thing about Dior Homme when i was first introduced to it in a mall...i thought it smelled like the inside of a ladies purse...but..tht ver same evening..6 hours after..i changed my mind...wht changed it? well you oughta find it out.. ohhh..jeez cant i just keep my mouth shut...
    I will give it a full on try with some good sprays and drydown but it seems the reviews split along the same lines so at least I know it isn't me.. the inside of a purse is perfect.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  4. #64
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,014

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Do you think you don't like vetiver fragrances in general? Have you tried any others then the Guerlains?

    If you want to try some others, I would suggest Givenchy Vetyver, Comme des Garcons Vettiveru and L'Occitane Vetyver.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  5. #65

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Do you think you don't like vetiver fragrances in general? Have you tried any others then the Guerlains?

    If you want to try some others, I would suggest Givenchy Vetyver, Comme des Garcons Vettiveru and L'Occitane Vetyver.
    I haven't tried any others and there is something about them that is PUSHING me to keep trying...maybe it is the citrus or the pepper or the zest or whatever I get in parts of it that seems like it should work. I have the two samples and I'm determined to see. I keep seeing a big green bottle and thinking "wow, that should be refreshing" but all 3 times I have gotten harsh to start...with the exception of a more citrus note in Sport...and then middle area where I can't take it. Like right now the drydown isn't horrible but I can't imagine having it all over my body. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by ToughCool; 29th July 2008 at 09:00 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  6. #66

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Vetiver is like Patchouli or Aldehydes, it takes some time to appreciate them.
    I still have tremendous difficulties with some of these materials.
    L'amour fait songer, vivre et croire. Il a, pour réchauffer le coeur, un rayon de plus que la gloire; et ce rayon, c'est le bonheur. (Victor HUGO)

  7. #67
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,014

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    I haven't tried any others and there is something about them that is PUSHING me to keep trying...maybe it is the citrus or the pepper or the zest or whatever I get in parts of it that seems like it should work. I have the two samples and I'm determined to see. I keep seeing a big green bottle and thinking "wow, that should be refreshing" but all 3 times I have gotten harsh to start...with the exception of a more citrus note in Sport...and then middle area where I can't take it. Like right now the drydown isn't horrible but I can't imagine having it all over my body. Does that ake sense?
    You may like the Comme des Garcons Vettiveru then. I think it is very refreshing - and not very expensive. The 125ml bottle is $52 on Luckyscent.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  8. #68

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    You may like the Comme des Garcons Vettiveru then. I think it is very refreshing - and not very expensive. The 125ml bottle is $52 on Luckyscent.
    I may have to check that out. Again, thanks for the good advice.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  9. #69
    Dependent
    Astaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,017

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    I'm soooo tempted to defend Dior Homme
    Dior Homme doesn't need defending. It just smells damned good.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Dior Homme doesn't need defending. It just smells damned good.
    ...........for a Revlon Lipstick
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  11. #71
    bluesoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Land of green chile, Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    1,821
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    ...........for a Revlon Lipstick
    Lipstick sounds like a fair comparison to me, I never made the connection before but I did find an alien, waxy sort of note in it that just left me feeling truly uncomfortable and awkward wearing it.

    This has been a great read, we have a ton in common as tastes go. F the haters that don't like Unforgivable because Sean John is the face for it; it's a wonderfully balanced fragrance and I think you'll be rather pleased with a bottle of your own. I'm glad you like Platinum Egoiste! It is the most elegant fragrance in my wardrobe, it screams wealth and sophistication and money, but politely.

    Get you a sample of Terre d'Hermes and set it aside for a month or two. Don't think or worry about it, I struck it off my list no less than three times and I'm still happy with my purchase of a bottle. What finally did it for me was smelling it on another person and admitting that it was a really cool fragrance. I did the same thing with M7 by YSL, the only difference is I still don't quite get it. I have another half a milliliter to decide with.

    I'm not much for vetiver frags, I own Mugler Cologne only because of a strong scent memory tied with it; I find Green Irish Tweed disgusting (how's that for an instant Basenotes outcast comment? ) That said, I want to say there's a Hermes boutique near you, or if not you can call the closest one and ask for a sample of Hermessence Vetiver Tonka, it wont cost you anything to sample and has been the only palatable vetiver for me, probably because it uses it in a rather unique way. Some people just aren't gonna dig vetiver, at the moment I'd consider myself among them.

    I don't see a big selection of spicier fragrances so here's a couple along those lines to try at your convenience, Ralph Lauren Romance Silver, Gucci Pour Homme, L'Occitane Eau de L'Occitane, Hermessence Poivre Samarcande, the Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red line has several spicy ones, Dior Fahrenheit, and on a separate note, L'Occitane Notre Flore Cedre (my love affair at the moment, a camphorous cedar that projects well and dries down to a tobacco base).

    Keep us updated! Good thread.

    -Daniel
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Daniel, thanks for the info. I also will update my Unforgivable review. Platinum Egoiste will be a future buy but right now I'm getting ahead of myself. Here is an update over the last 24hours

    After work I was meeting my wife's sister and brother and their spouses and kids for dinner. So I showered and decided to go full out Unforgivable. The citrus beginning was very nice and right away it started turning into the cashmere I believe with a little bit of sweetness that I assume was the fruit. I really enjoyed it. The problem started an hour later. The drydown was nice and warm. But in less than 2 hours I could barely tell it was on me. It also changed to a lighter scent compared to the smooth and sweet middle notes. I enjoyed the experience and give it a thumbs up but I don't see a purchase in the future due to the lasting power. I haven't tried the Creeds or whatever it is compared to so I'm on my own here. I still think some of the hate is due to the celeb and the comparisons to Creed.

    Today for work I put on YSL L'Homme. This is a love/hate now. With it on one arm yesterday I loved it. Smooth, sweet, fresh. Today with a full wardrobe of it on, I was a little taken aback by the "perfume" or feminine nature of it. The scent was still nice and the drydown...2 hours in is pleasant. But getting here was almost a headache......I only spray wrists, chest, neck lightly. I am still a fan of this but it will be passed over because I think it is too much on the fem side for me. I think the difference btwn this and say Platinum Egoiste is they both have a classiness but Platinum Egoiste stops short of going too far and stays very masculine but sensual.

    I also have my first blind buy. I got a 2.5 of Rive Gauche on ebay from a good buyer for $14.75. I've used them before and trust it.

    I also have a suprise buy for later that will expand my foray into this obsession.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 30th July 2008 at 04:44 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  13. #73

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    damn that....i dont like unforgivable for one reason only.....i think the citrus note is as synthetic as it gets....it in no way feels like MI to me...and i had unforgivable before i bought MI.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

    My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

  14. #74

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    damn that....i dont like unforgivable for one reason only.....i think the citrus note is as synthetic as it gets....it in no way feels like MI to me...and i had unforgivable before i bought MI.
    That is why I put "some" and empasized it. I don't own and never have tested the others to make a comparison. It just seems that it is a pretty innocent scent to get so much hate that I've read elsewhere.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  15. #75

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    TC, appreciate your selection process and patience! btw thts some nice deal on Rive Gauche you have there! do keep us posted on your findings on other scents!

  16. #76

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    TC, appreciate your selection process and patience! btw thts some nice deal on Rive Gauche you have there! do keep us posted on your findings on other scents!
    I know I am excited about the Rive Gauche. The seller had about 1100 points. I've used them before and I only use ebay when I study it. I'll check it daily and see what deals are about to end. Some just want to make sales so their bids will be low. I did the same with a 5.1 of Hugo. I didn't use it but once but resold it for more and at least got to try it.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 30th July 2008 at 06:03 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  17. #77
    bluesoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Land of green chile, Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    1,821
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    I don't normally have longevity issues with Unforgivable though the heat right now is gonna take it's toll on anything you wear. The Creed you see it frequently compared to is Millesime Imperial, anyone here will admit that Unforgivable is a pretty blatant copy, but I also think that 95% of the Basenoters (that haven't lived with both) aren't going to be able to tell the difference. I don't think I ever conciously compared the citrus notes so acceptfacts may have a point. Nonetheless with my bottle of Unforgivable I have no desire to also own MI.

    If you're love/hate with a fragrance I strongly recommend starting with a decant of it instead of buying a full bottle, with a decant you'll have enough to wear several times and if you end up not liking it you're not out anything, where if you do like it you can always buy the bottle later.

    And yeah you got a good deal on Rive Gauche. Congrats on that.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

  18. #78
    Surfacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A Day Dream
    Posts
    4,492

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    I know I am excited about the Rive Gauche
    I did the blind buy with Rive Gauche as well, and it is my absolute favorite. At first, I though I'd bought a repulsive stinker, but I adore it now. I also bought it on Ebay, and as long as you know who you are dealing with, in terms of reliability , it should go well.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Thanks bluesoul. I'll take your advice to heart.

    WELL!!The last 24 hours has been a basenotes whirlwind but I made another dent. I just purchased Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa from another basenoter. 1.7 ounces. I'm beyond excited as this was a goal scent. Not only did I get that but they threw in samples for:

    Amouage Silver
    Floris JF
    Montale Royal Aoud
    MPG Santal Noble
    MPG Parfums D'Habit
    MPG Garrigue
    Carthusia Uomo
    AdP Colonia
    AdP Assoluta
    Chanel Allure Cologne Blanche
    Tom Ford Black Orchid (for my wife)

    We have been working this out for a few weeks now. I don't want to embarass them but I really want to thank EBEAR. One of the nicest people you could meet in life. Patient and really a genuine person wanting to work with me and help me get farther in the niche world. Cheers to you buddy

    If you add in the Rive Gauche, the samples from yesterday(Vetiver, Vetiver Sport, Unforgiveable, John Varvatos, TSL L'Homme and Platinum Egoiste) and above, I'll be busy for a long, long time and finally able to take my time with this.

    I also want to thank Joe(petruccijc) and others who have written from Houston like bbBD and all of the people in this thread ..ALL of you..for being so nice and into my joy about this. Great place.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 30th July 2008 at 08:03 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  20. #80

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Also, this afternoon was a slow experiment with John Varvatos on one upper arm and Tom Ford on the other. Both are similar in ways with the leather and all. the more they drydown though the more I like Varvatos. Tom Ford has turned almost unisex over the day and is almost, dare I say, powdery on my skin right now. The sweetness that was powerful and out there with Varvatos is now the herb and leather that smells nice and rich. I liked Ford better at the beginning.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  21. #81

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE


    Oh, such nice words! I am indeed embarrassed... and flattered. Many thanks - it has been a pleasure PMing with you!

    Very nice thread, some excellent advice here. My nose has certainly changed over the past couple of years. Some scents I was not wild about at first, like Dior Homme and M7, have become staples. Other Basenotes favorites, such as Terre de Hermes and Guerlain's Vetiver, still do nothing for me. And others again, like the Montale Aouds, are still works in progress, so to speak.

    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the samples. I'm especially curious as to how you'll like Santal Noble. It is unquestionably one of my never-ever-want-to-be-without scents. Phenomenal stuff once you get past the ever so slight gym sock opening.
    For swap/sale: Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire, Vint. MPG Santal Noble, vint. Tiffany for Men, Floris Mahon Leather, Creed Spice & Wood, Roja Dove Amber Aoud Crystal, 1 Million Intense & Absolutely Gold, Montale Cuir D'Arabie, Bentley Intense, Prada Amber PH metal travel spray, Loewe PH, vint. YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme, M7 gel, Roma (women's), Obsession, others...
    http://tinyurl.com/mxzztm9 (swaps)
    http://tinyurl.com/a7qoley
    (sales)
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  22. #82

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Also, this afternoon was a slow experiment with John Varvatos on one upper arm and Tom Ford on the other. Both are similar in ways with the leather and all. the more they drydown though the more I like Varvatos. Tom Ford has turned almost unisex over the day and is almost, dare I say, powdery on my skin right now. The sweetness that was powerful and out there with Varvatos is now the herb and leather that smells nice and rich. I liked Ford better at the beginning.
    interesting, have you given Burberry London a shot?

  23. #83

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ebear View Post

    Oh, such nice words! I am indeed embarrassed... and flattered. Many thanks - it has been a pleasure PMing with you!

    Very nice thread, some excellent advice here. My nose has certainly changed over the past couple of years. Some scents I was not wild about at first, like Dior Homme and M7, have become staples. Other Basenotes favorites, such as Terre de Hermes and Guerlain's Vetiver, still do nothing for me. And others again, like the Montale Aouds, are still works in progress, so to speak.

    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the samples. I'm especially curious as to how you'll like Santal Noble. It is unquestionably one of my never-ever-want-to-be-without scents. Phenomenal stuff once you get past the ever so slight gym sock opening.
    I'm sure, from what I just read on the reviews it is something I'll enjoy trying...hopefully. I'll definitely keep this thread moving as all of these are tested weeks at a time. Thanks again for your kindness. It was a good time PM'ing.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  24. #84

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    interesting, have you given Burberry London a shot?
    It is in my rotation and will never leave. It is a mainstay in my Fall/Winter wear and was specifically picked in 2006 to wear on my wedding day and on the honeymoon in Italy. It is one that drives the wife nuts. It represents what I love in scents.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 30th July 2008 at 08:44 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  25. #85

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    It is in my rotation and will never leave. It is a mainstay in my Fall/Winter wear and was specifically picked in 2006 to wear on my wedding day and on the honeymoon in Italy. It is one that drives the wife nuts. It represents what I love in scents.
    awesome!! tht one is just fantastic!! im sure Varvatos will grab your attention although, try not compare it with London.

    well seems ur gettign there! will be interesting to see what u choose in the end!

  26. #86

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-WITH TESTING UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    awesome!! tht one is just fantastic!! im sure Varvatos will grab your attention although, try not compare it with London.

    well seems ur gettign there! will be interesting to see what u choose in the end!
    I have alot of time it seems with the stuff ebear added to sample with the Colonia Intensa,,,which I had sampled and loved.

    It is fantastic. We went to the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany and Venice. It was October so the days and nights in Tuscany were so awesome. Our place overlooked this vineyard and you could smell the vines burning in the distance at night. After driving all day to small towns you'd return to the patio to watch sunset with wine. It would go from warm almost to really cold and 40s and 50s. Everytime I wear it it reminds me of there.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 30th July 2008 at 08:52 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  27. #87

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-VETIVER UPDATE(7/31)

    So after all my moaning about Vetiver I decided to be bold today and just wear it. Not the Sport but the Guerlain Vetiver. And this short story should be called "Baby Steps". Apparently I've done a 90...not to 180 yet. Here is what I did....right out of the shower I took the sample spray and did a tiny spray to the chest and one to the wrist...that's it. Surprisingly, the bug spray nausea that got me before was not there and it was a quick, citrus and pepper smell that was nice. As I got ready to leave the house my arm kept raising to my nose and I really enjoyed the Pepper, which is what surprised me before, because I should have liked it. In the car I made one more quick squirt to the neck. So far it has been an hour and a half and the the whole progression is much more linear that it was before. The only thing that was nice was there was almost a powedert/pepper middle for me and now it is the spikey/pepper that kind of made me get a headache the first time. So this is big time progress. Sport is definitely a nono because it had some kind of accord that was sickening to me.

    If you want an explantation for today's smell it is "Dad's 70s Vibe with a Pepper Kicker." Not too bad even thought it is still a little much for my liking. I think in moderation it would work on me. I doubt I'd buy this anytime soon but I am happy that I got to try it on its own without other scents interferring and taking away from the progresion.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  28. #88

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-VETIVER UPDATE(7/31)

    How the hell do you do to change your title everyday ?

    I like reading you.
    L'amour fait songer, vivre et croire. Il a, pour réchauffer le coeur, un rayon de plus que la gloire; et ce rayon, c'est le bonheur. (Victor HUGO)

  29. #89

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-VETIVER UPDATE(7/31)

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    How the hell do you do to change your title everyday ?

    I like reading you.
    You go to the main one and press "edit" and then it gives you three options of "Save" Go Advanced" and "Cancel." Go Advanced lets you completely change the title and add smileys and all.

    Thank you. Glad you like the thoughts.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  30. #90

    Default Re: Personal Cologne Assistants-VETIVER UPDATE(7/31)

    You've got a hundred or so recommendations - a little daunting! Sounds like you have liked Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa when you tried it. This is a perfect fragrance for you. It is ultra fresh and a very contemporary take on the AdP traditional eau de cologne. The light and fresh aspect of this one will work great in Houston where you really something to cut the heat - Intensa is great for that. I really like it here in Oklahoma where the summer heat is a similar problem.

    Some others like Intensa that might be worth trying are Le Labo Rose 31 or Le Labo Vetiver 46. Both have that fresh cutting fresh bite that Intensa has but add some incense notes + vetiver/woods or rose/frankincense/oud notes. I don't know if Le Labo has a shop in Houston or not but many of their fragrances migjht work for you.

Similar Threads

  1. James Bonds cologne in "Casino Royale"???
    By The Squire in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22nd May 2007, 03:37 AM
  2. HAUTE TRADITION FIGUIER COLOGNE by Faberlic
    By Russlan in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th January 2006, 04:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000