Code of Conduct

Lightbulb Which fragrance will appeal to my taste?

Hello guys,

I been reading the forums for a while and I got to say this forum is amazing!! I really enjoyed reading from all of you and you guys seems really nice, makes me wish I knew about this place 2-3 years ago . Anyhow my thread is related to couple of things first I will list you some of the fragrances I like just so you have an idea of my taste versus which one from creed you think I will enjoy. I am looking to buy 1 or 2 bottles as my first Creed. I have ordered some samples online:

Creed Baie de Genievre
    Creed Bois du Portugal
    Creed Chevrefeuille Original
    Creed Erolfa
    Creed Himalaya
    Creed Néroli Sauvage
    Creed Millesime Imperial
    Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Creed Vintage Tabarome

Already got GIT sample it's a small 1ml so testing it doesn't seem that great. Here's my collection that I like. I will not list the other fragrances I bought and hated

Eau d'issey, JPG summer, Unforgivable, Lavin l'homme, D&G The one, D&G Light Blue, Baldessarini the original / Ambre, all the del mar, Polo Black, Bulgari Aqua, Ungaro III, St. Barts South Seas ( still not 100% positive I like it)

So which one out the sample I ordered you think will be my first buys? I really heared great stuff on SMW and Himalaya.

Last, I would like to know where you guys buy your Creeds, I emailed fragrancenet asking them about their Creeds and how authentic they are, since it seems the US martket is flooded with the fake ones and I never gotten a reply from them.

Thanks a lot for your help is much appreciated
    Last edited by ede_desire; 5th August 2008 at 07:19 AM.

Default Re: Which fragrance will appeal to my taste?

Hey..... I would go for the SMW... and the cheapest place that you can find it is Costco. They also have GIT and OS and Tabrome so you have a choice of 4, plus the price is very nice..... and the lot date I believe was 07 so there kinda pretty fresh.

I said SMW because of the smellies that you mentioned above, of which I own alot of.... and I think you will like SMW....
    Any Knowledge Is Good Knowledge For Me.......

Thanks for the fast reply deadhacker, ya I am believing SMW as well from the kind of fragrances I like, a friend told me to check out the virgin island water but I did hold out on getting a sample as I read it's the same as st.barts or close to it.

if you go for Himalaya, you will get a mix of SMW and GIT...i think its a pretty good one too.

Fragrancenet is a great online store - they don't sell fakes. If they sold fakes you can bet they wouldn't buy banner ads on this website.

Most verified, online sellers from the U.S. are great and you don't have to worry about fakes, which is a problem on eBay or at fly-by-night fragrance stands and shops.

Any of the following stores will have 100% legit Creed (and everything else):

FragranceNet.com
    PerfumeEmporium.com
    Perfume.com
    FragranceX.com
    99perfume.com
    StrawberryNet.com
    FragranceExpress.com

There are plenty of others, many of which link from the fragrance review pages on this website.

There is no one site that has the best prices on everything - some will be the lowest on one item or brand while being expensive on another. StrawberryNet tends to be on the high side, but they have a lot of unique items found nowhere else.

Thank you very much bbBD on the links and post much appreciated!

By the way, if you're just starting a collection, don't feel absolutely compelled to buy a Creed because of all the chatter it gets here..... I have a decent bottle collection but I only have Creed samples - no bottles. I like some of them a lot (Acier Aluminum, Citrus Birragade, Himalaya), but they're not so amazing to me to justify for spending that much. If you're going to spend $150+ on a bottle, you could also look at houses like Serge Lutens, Montale, Comme des Garcons, and Bond No. 9. Just my opinion...

Thanks again for the reply bbBD you mentionned: houses like Serge Lutens, Montale, Comme des Garcons, and Bond No. 9

Any particular ones I should try that you think I will like from my line of tastes, I just got my creed samples today. I really liked Himalaya a lot so far. SMW did not impress me as I thought I would be ( maybe I was expecting too much and set the bar for it too high ) lot of people did not seem to care much for it either and thought it was too powdery. Private Tabarome was just too strong for me did not like it neither Neroli Sauvage too much citrus to my liking..., as far as Erofla goes, it wasn't bad just extremely weak scent gone in like 15 mins.

Will test the others left.

You really should try Creed Original Vetiver.

Hey samplermike, what does it smell like if you had to compare it to another cologne, I haven't had any luck liking the too much lime/citrus fragrances so far

I think Himalaya would be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by samplermike View Post
    You really should try Creed Original Vetiver.
    Creed's Original Vetiver is ok but there are vetiver fragrances that cost a lot less and last longer; i.e Guerlain Vetiver and CdG Vettiveru (about the same longevity os OV but 1/4 of the price).
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Blog Entries

why on earth would anyone buy Himalaya, when Paco Rabanne XS is the same scent, only done BETTER IMO.

Thanks for the tip everso that would be awesome if you are right. I will make a trip to the mall in the weekend and check it out . Surreality I don't know any of those you mentioned but a friend of mine suggested me to try the Lanvin vetiver. You guys are very helpful so thank you.

As you live in Abu Dahbi, where the weather is extremely hot, all those Creed scents are useless. As are most of your other ones.

A bottle of Chrome would be much better for you.
    Renato

I think what Surreality was suggesting was that you try these instead of Creed Original Vetiver:

Guerlain Vetiver
    Comme des Garcons Vettiveru

I'm not exactly sure what to suggest from the Houses I mentioned before based on the fragrances you listed - I would suggest to find samples, read reviews, and give everything a few tries before you decide whether you like it or not. I can't tell you how many times I like something at first and then end up not liking it a few weeks later, or don't like a fragrance and then realize how great it is two months after I first try it.
    Last edited by bbBD; 5th August 2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo

I do not live in abu dahbi :P I live in Canada ( had the abu dahbi flag by default ) fixed now.
    Last edited by ede_desire; 5th August 2008 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    I think what Surreality was suggesting was that you try these instead of Creed Original Vetiver:

Guerlain Vetiver
    Comme des Garcons Vettiveru
    That is indeed what I meant.

I would suggest to find samples, read reviews, and give everything a few tries before you decide whether you like it or not. I can't tell you how many times I like something at first and then end up not liking it a few weeks later, or don't like a fragrance and then realize how great it is two months after I first try it.
    Word of wisdom.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

I'd suggest that after you've tested those you've ordered, let your own nose and personal preference be the deciding factor.

I also second bbBD's online sources.
    Last edited by silverbullet; 5th August 2008 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ede_desire View Post
    I do not live in abu dahbi :P I live in Canada ( had the abu dahbi flag by default ) fixed now.
    In that case, don't buy
    Creed Bois du Portugal
    Creed Erolfa
    Creed Néroli Sauvage
    Creed Millesime Imperial

without testing. Especially the ultra short lived Neroli Sauvage. BDP is a love it or shrug over it scent. Erolfa hangs around a fair while, but it kind of stops being marine at some point. MI is very variable,some years it lasts, some years it doesn't.
    Renato

Hey samplermike, what does it smell like if you had to compare it to another cologne, I haven't had any luck liking the too much lime/citrus fragrances so far
    Creed Original Vetiver is similar to Mugler Cologne, just 10x better. It reminds me of Irish Spring soap. Definitely a must try. Vetivers tend to smell old fashioned, but this one is very modern.

Oh, and don't let others steer you away from at least trying Creed. It's the steep price tag that turns people off more than the actual scents themselves.
    Last edited by samplermike; 6th August 2008 at 01:51 PM.

It's the steep price tag that turns people off more than the actual scents themselves.
    I think it more to be a combination of the two. High price tags aren't usually a bother; if the fragrance is special. There are a few Profumum's and one or two MDCI's that have a pricetag somewhat higher than Creed's that are in my wishlist to buy over the next few months (along with one Creed, either AA or Himalaya). I just don't think OV is a very original or special vetiver when you take the huge number of vetiver based scents out there on the market.
    Last edited by surreality; 6th August 2008 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    I think it more to be a combination of the two. High price tags aren't usually a bother, if the fragrance is special. There are a few Profumum's and one or two MDCI's that have a pricetag somewhat higher than Creed's that are in my wishlist to buy over the next few months (along with one Creed, either AA or Himalaya). I just don't think OV is a very original or special vetiver when you take the huge number of vetiver based scents out there on the market.
    surreality...I can't help but notice you enjoy quoting me so much. Is this your way of flirting?

surreality...I can't help but notice you enjoy quoting me so much. Is this your way of flirting?
    No Mike, your'e definitely not my type (now Maggie Lawson... that's my type) Its just that I don't agree with your recommendation of OV or some of your observations .
    Last edited by surreality; 6th August 2008 at 05:34 PM.

No Mike, your'e definitely not my type (now Maggie Lawson... that's my type) Its just that I don't agree with your recommendation of OV or some of your observations .
    There are at least 10 other recommendations on this thread.

I'm still not sure why you are so hung up on what I think.

Any way you can get my GF to think about me as much as you apparently do?

There are at least 10 other recommendations on this thread.

I'm still not sure why you are so hung up on what I think.

Any way you can get my GF to think about me as much as you apparently do?
    You flatter yourself Mike. I spend no time whatsoever thinking about you. I just think that there are better vetiver options than OV for ede-desire to try.

Now let's get back on track and help ede-desire find a smelly that he will like to wear.
    Last edited by surreality; 6th August 2008 at 07:01 PM.

The price is not an issue otherwise I would not bother looking into it these type of fragrance. I just want to have something I will love to warrant wearing it most the time making it "my signature scent". Sameplermike I see you have a Creed bottle as your avatar you must really love it I guess... not sure if I can guess this one right "Acier Aluminium"? I should've gotten a sample for AA seems like a favorite among so many people, always a next time! I will try what you guys have suggested me, if I do not find testers in the mall I will look it up online. I never tried Mugler to know what it smells like (soapy, clean, fresh) seems pretty good to me. I went through the other samples left from Creed.

Creed Baie de Genievre - Was ok, but did not like it to warrant a purchase.
    Creed Bois du Portugal - I liked it, seems rich to me, sophisticated, not sure I can wear this all the time though.
    Creed Chevrefeuille Original - Was ok, but did not like it to warrant a purchase.
    Creed Millesime Imperial - At first whiff this reminded me sooo much of Unforgivable which I own a bottle, I will have to test this further to see the exact difference between the 2. I already have a similar smell in unforgivable so will not purchase this as I am looking for something new.

Second try of Himalaya, still liking this a lot and seems to have a longevity of a monster on me I could smell it on my skin at night and I have tried it in the morning, I really like the dry down of it. People liked the smell so that was a plus too. I still have like 1-2 testing times left from the juice in the sample. I know everso mentionned it's the same as Paco Xs not sure until I try it, some people said from what I read that Himalaya is better because of the Creed typical dry down ( not sure what that means ). Someone suggest Original Santal to me I will try to see what it smells like.

Thanks again for your help guys much thankful

some people said from what I read that Himalaya is better because of the Creed typical dry down ( not sure what that means ).
    Most Creeds have a musk/ambergris base to give it that upscale and magical "money" smell. It really sets a Creed apart from your run of the mill department store fragrance. That, and it also smells more natural.
    Last edited by samplermike; 6th August 2008 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks for the explanation samplermike Coming soon for the testing.

Epicea
    Creed Green Valley
    Santal
    Original Vetiver
    Royal Water
    Virgin Island Water

Second time testing Chevrefeuille, got lots of "this cologne smells nice" and it actually was smelling good I am liking it more the second time around.
    Last edited by ede_desire; 7th August 2008 at 07:36 AM.

Creed Millesime Imperial - At first whiff this reminded me sooo much of Unforgivable which I own a bottle, I will have to test this further to see the exact difference between the 2. I already have a similar smell in unforgivable so will not purchase this as I am looking for something new.
    l
    I read somewhere that Sean Combs love M.I, which is why his fragrance Unforgivable smells just like it.

Most Creeds have a musk/ambergris base to give it that upscale and magical "money" smell. It really sets a Creed apart from your run of the mill department store fragrance. That, and it also smells more natural.l
    This is one of the most absurd things I've read on this website (the part about it smelling having a 'money' smell). There are any number of very high quality fragrances, including niche and designer, as well as Creed, that project quality. Except for precious few houses (like Red Flower and Rich Hippie) perfume oils are delivered in alcohol, which is a chemical. Perfume oils constitute less than 15-20% of what's in a bottle (citation, wikipedia article 'perfume'), so the 'natural' components are even less of a percentage.

Knowing you're in Canada, you might want to try going to the high-end department stores and sampling, or do what I did recently, which is to go crazy ordering samples from theperfumedcourt.com and beautyhabit.com. They're a little pricey, but before I drop $150+ a bottle it's worth a few bucks to me to preview.

I just got samples today from Serge Lutens (Bois Vanille and 5 O'Clock Gingerbre), Comme des Garcons (Hinoki), Ineke (Chemical Bonding) and Dyptique (Eau L'Neroli). I'm pretty happy with all of them and might buy one of the Serge Lutens and the Dyptique.

Any way you can get my GF to think about me as much as you apparently do?l
    Does your 'girlfriend' know you spend your saturday nights hitting on girls at the mall instead of hanging out with her? Just curious...

Thanks again for the reply bbBD you mentionned: houses like Serge Lutens, Montale, Comme des Garcons, and Bond No. 9.
    I meant to add, if you're looking into Bond No. 9, the ones you might want to try are:

Riverside Drive
    Eau de New York
    Wall Street
    Saks 5th Ave for men

I also like Little Italy, but be warned this is a very orange/citrus fragrance, and New Harlem, which is a coffee-chocolate type of scent.

"you might want to try going to the high-end department stores and sampling, or do what I did recently, which is to go crazy ordering samples from theperfumedcourt.com"

That's what I am doing atm pretty far out from the high-end perfume stores out here... so only places are the mall and some specialized perfume stores which do not have any Creeds or other high end fragrances.To be honest I only started to checkout Creed because many people in here were speaking highly of it and I wanted to have different scents in my wardrobe than the ones you find in the mall Also I trust your opinions because you guys have more experience with the high end fragrances than I do that is why I was asking for some help in that regard.

Kouros ..... make sure yoy try some Kouros ..... its the King of Controversy .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

ede_desire, don't forget other basenoters when sampling!... BN is filled with a (mostly) very kind lot who are more than willing to send samples at prices that are cheaper than say... ThePerfumedCourt.. (and sometimes at no cost at all) Sales of 'decants' aren't allowed on BN -- but some basenoters have posts of samples and decants for sale up at http://flacon.ambaric.net/index.php ... Make sure to check it out!

"Miniatures" are also a nice and fun way to try out scents. Once you start collecting them though.. it gets a little addicting. See Dr. Creed's thread -- he has loads of miniatures for sale.

And here are what I'd recommend trying:
    By Kilian - Straight to Heaven : boozy rum with spices
    L'artisan - Tea for Two : a very lovely smoky tea...
    Le Labo - Rose 31 : I hate wearing most rose scents.. but I love wearing Rose 31
    Hermes - Ambre Narguile : If you like Baldessarini's Ambre, you should like this one a lot more. Not cloying but definitely one for those with a sweet tooth. I think it's the easiest to like in the Hermessence line.

These are all "easy" scents and doesn't take too much effort to love and appreciate. Oh, they also all come in very sexy packaging. (Not the Le Labo) Based on what you listed, I wouldn't recommend Kouros or powerhouses -- but you might like Body Kouros if you like the JPG.

P.S. When you get your sample of Millesime Imperial -- try comparing it with Unforgivable.

P.P.S. Enjoy the samples!
    Last edited by moltening; 7th August 2008 at 03:32 PM.

Ya, I heared a lot about Kouros only problem there is many different Kouros, which one would be the best? Body Kouros? I like JPG summer version. Thanks for the link I will have a look at it later. I've got all the creed samples, gonna start with some bonds now. I will take into account the ones you mentioned and try to get some samples.

Thanks again.

My new samples, hopefuly I made some good choices that I will like and end up buying:

Tauer Perfumes L'air du Desert Marocain
    Comme des Garcons Odeur 71
    Le Labo Patchouli 24
    Montale Black Aoud
    Bond No. 9 Riverside Drive
    Bond No. 9 H.O.T. Always
    Last edited by ede_desire; 8th August 2008 at 11:37 PM.

Dependent

fwah! ede_desire, seems like a niche frag overload
    i think a couple of niche u mention actually are similarly scented to some mainstreams. mainstreams are just mass produced on an industrial scale which does not always mean its of lesser quality, not all, but definitely a handful. I was really tempted into the novelty of niche frags, but after sampling creed- the only few niche sold locally- i found them to be easily replaced by cheaper alternatives that would leave you alot more spare change to spend on other frags niche or not. if u've tried an like fahrenheit, you have my vote

everso made a good pt on paco xs, you could do well with eternity men for that matter.

but the happiness and satisfaction is yours to achieve at the end of the day, and its great u actually sampled that many frags b4 buying, shamefully im quite the offender of the blind buy law, i wish i had more patience.

For what its worth, creed is wonderful, but the price factor is such a turn-off for me personally.

SamplerMike is a creed fan, and should deserve some respect for what he dedicates his appreciation towards. I think some have been overly harsh towards him?? its really not about the person, but the scent, am not trying to take any sides here, i mean sometimes i feel that Creed fans throw out a str8 flush of creed reccomendations to a college student asking for a scent to start of with, but then again i throw fahrenheit to most who ask for suggestions, so ive absolutely put myself out of position to judge. btw SamplerMike has contributed some great creed opinions where the topic is apporpriate, and had it not been for him, i wouldnt have been exposed to creed Acier Al, and for that, my sincere appreciation

lets get back to helping our friend here with his choices, this tension is quite uncomfrotable tho its really none of my business.

Imo, ede_desire try some giving some mainstream frags that have similar scents as some niche a chance, u may find yourself more than satisfied with alot of spare cash to sample more stuff. ie if cool water is smelling like GIT, then maybe cool water would be a better choice coz its a fraction of the GIT cost. also maybe grab a niche that is unique to the any mainstream, but still wearable and not too "experimental". I think Moltening has some very wearable niche suggestions.

dont blast me on this, just my 2cents.
    Last edited by MFJ; 9th August 2008 at 01:15 AM.

"For what its worth, creed is wonderful, but the price factor is such a turn-off for me personally."

I know that the higher price of niche does turn some people off but when you really think about it, wearing a niche scent is no more expensive than buying a cheap cup of coffee everyday.

For sake of argument let's just say that the average niche perfume user uses 4-5 sprays a day. Each spray releases somewhere in the range of 80uL to 120uL. So that turns out to be 320uL to 600uL per day. Now if that perfume costs $250 for a 2.5 oz bottle (75mL roughly) one can get from 125 to 230 wears out of one bottle. That works out at about $1.07 to $2 a day. In many places you can't even get really bad gas station coffee for that.
    Last edited by surreality; 9th August 2008 at 01:40 AM.

not going for niche only just something that is unique and make me fall in love with it, I sampled most Creed except 7 left Epicea ( heared it got some lavender and I am a sucker for that),Creed Green Valley,Santal,Original Vetiver,Royal Water,Virgin Island Water, Acier A. I got some of these coming in the mailnext week. But out of the whole Creed I have like 2-3 on my buy list. I dont like much cool water reminds me of my ex who had a bottle and she always sprayed me with it and I would prefer GIT but I am afraid of ordering it and having to deal with a fake one.

What do you suggest other than Fahrenheit to try out? I am going to the mall tommorrow or sundays for some fun times with the SA . anyone tried DKNY BE DELICIOUS and would you recommand it?

This is on my list to try when I go to the mall

JOOP NIGHTFLIGHT
    gucci pour homme 1 & 2
    Euphoria Men
    Envy
    m7 fresh
    issey summer
    Fahrenheit
    Paco Xs
    Kouros Body
    Last edited by ede_desire; 9th August 2008 at 01:50 AM.

Dependent

"For what its worth, creed is wonderful, but the price factor is such a turn-off for me personally."

I know that the higher price of niche does turn some people off but when you really think about it, wearing a niche scent is no more expensive than buying a cheap cup of coffee everyday.

For sake of argument let's just say that the average niche perfume user uses 4-5 sprays a day. Each spray releases somewhere in the range of 80uL to 120uL. So that turns out to be 320uL to 600uL per day. Now if that perfume costs $250 for a 2.5 oz bottle (75mL roughly) one can get from 125 to 230 wears out of one bottle. That works out at about $1.07 to $2 a day. In many places you can't even get really bad gas station coffee for that.
    you have your pt and i respect that really, dont get me wrong, not my intention to offend ya, but if i have, my apologies, for the creed matter, its way more expensive than what most in the west can get theirs for. and i do agree that there are niche frags worth paying for, but creed is really out of my budget range, personally... hope we're cool on this, just found the tension prior to my post quite uncomfortable. and i was pointing out at some replacable creed frags, not the niche frags in its entirety, but thanks for clearing that up, sadly creed is the only niche frag avail here and its 20% or so more than what u may pay in the west i reckon.

not going for niche only just something that is unique and make me fall in love with it, I sampled most Creed except 7 left Epicea ( heared it got some lavender and I am a sucker for that),Creed Green Valley,Santal,Original Vetiver,Royal Water,Virgin Island Water, Acier A. I got some of these coming in the mailnext week. But out of the whole Creed I have like 2-3 on my buy list. I dont like much cool water reminds me of my ex who had a bottle and she always sprayed me with it and I would prefer GIT but I am afraid of ordering it and having to deal with a fake one.

What do you suggest other than Fahrenheit to try out? I am going to the mall tommorrow or sundays for some fun times with the SA . anyone tried DKNY BE DELICIOUS and would you recommand it?

JOOP NIGHTFLIGHT
    gucci pour homme 1 & 2
    Euphoria Men
    Envy
    m7 fresh
    issey summer
    Fahrenheit
    Paco Xs
    Kouros Body
    Fahrenheit 32 is a great flanker to me, along with bvg aqva
    Issey summer 08 No NO for me... smells like lemon detergent
    got gucci ph 2 recently , hmmm not bad an above average sweet fresh scent
    paco xs is one that has remained in my collection for the longest time, if u like eternity , u probably find this easily appealing
    Envy is quite the modern classic if i may put it. backed these up with 2 bottles
    only owned kouros but not the body

have fun sampling.... keep us updated!
    Last edited by MFJ; 9th August 2008 at 02:24 AM.

"hope we're cool on this, just found the tension prior to my post quite uncomfortable. and i was pointing out at some replacable creed frags, not the niche frags in its entirety"

We're cool... when I wrote message #38 I was just thinking out loud more than anything else.

Dependent

"hope we're cool on this, just found the tension prior to my post quite uncomfortable. and i was pointing out at some replacable creed frags, not the niche frags in its entirety"

We're cool... when I wrote message #38 I was just thinking out loud more than anything else.

Great to know
    im guilty of that myself at times.... have a great weekend ahead!

Blog Entries

Edited: Wrong thread. Sorry.
    Last edited by Hoos; 9th August 2008 at 03:03 AM.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."

Sur la Plage

JOOP NIGHTFLIGHT
    gucci pour homme 1 & 2
    Euphoria Men
    Envy
    m7 fresh
    issey summer
    Fahrenheit
    Paco Xs
    Kouros Body
    If Euphoria is on your list, I would recommend trying Euphoria Intense.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Alright had my testing phases in the weekend and I just got a lot of goodies on my hand that I liked. Need to pick up 3-4 bottles. Getting a hard time choosing between these lol. Did not try m7 fresh, issey summer, euphoria intense (regular only) was n/a

L'Essence de Déclaration
    BURBERRY SUMMER
    CANALI BLACK DIAMOND
    JOOP NIGHTFLIGHT
    Gucci pour homme 2
    LANVIN VETYVER
    Riverside Drive
    DESIR DE ROCHAS

That's great! Of your list I really like Riverside Drive and Gucci PHII - let us know what you decide on. Burberry Summer starts out great but then fades quickly on my skin.

I decided so far for those 3 bbBD also trying to decide for a 4th btw essence de declaration and Canali black and this should rap it up. Out of your experience buying Creeds, where you guys bought your bottles from and never had a problem returning them? I went through lots of sites and there is huge difference in pricing like some would sells for 230 others 200 and some 150 there is a big difference for the same 4.oz bottle. Not sure if the ones that are the cheapest are the old stock that needs to go versus new batches...what you guys think and out of your experience what do you suggest...I would like to buy 1 bottle and i'm trying to decide which would be the best place. Thanks for your input.