Code of Conduct

Thread: A*Men

Default A*Men

These days i was trying different colognes at the local shopping center and while i was walking around people i was looking secretly for their reaction.

The only cologne that caused reactions was A*Men.

Honestly i thing it is too sweet but trust me women go crazy when they smell it on my body.

Do you guys know similar colognes like this one?

I don't mean to smell like this one. I mean to get positive reaction from women.

10x in advance.
    I teach men how to improve themselves and seduce women.

www.datingRevelations.com <- My blog where you can find almost anything related to women and seduction.
    www.datingRevelations.com/forum <- Talk with other men around the world and share info about women.

There isn't a woman who doesn't want to have sex. There are men who have no idea how to escalate.

Default Re: A*Men

Acqua di Gio, Le Male, and Body Kouros all drive women crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by samplermike View Post
    Acqua di Gio, Le Male, and Body Kouros all drive women crazy.
    I friend of mine told me about Le Male. When i put it on i got compliments only from an old woman who is a friend of mine too.

Aqua Di Gio is good for the summer. I personaly like it very much but i thing that everybody use it these days.

www.datingRevelations.com <- My blog where you can find almost anything related to women and seduction.
    www.datingRevelations.com/forum <- Talk with other men around the world and share info about women.

There isn't a woman who doesn't want to have sex. There are men who have no idea how to escalate.

Dolce & Gabanna pour homme.
    Also back in the day I used to wear alot of Polo Blue. I don't think anything else I own has come close to getting that many compliments (probably because I started this fragrance hobby after meeting my current girlfriend, so I don't really go out trolling for gyney anymore.)
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Here in europe i haven't heart of this one Polo Blue.
    Do u have any idea how much it is. I will try to search on the net for some info.

I don't know what happened to me but recently i thing only about colognes.Go figure.

Welcome Karlos, a coleague of David DeAngelo I presume?
    AFRA

10x afraafra,

What do u think of this cologne?

Have u ever tried it?

Smile Re: A*Men

Dolce & Gabanna ph
    Gucci Envy

These are both guaranteed knicker loosening agents...

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............