Code of Conduct

Exclamation New In Niche - Malle Dans tes Bras, Creed Love in Black, Tuscan Soul, Strange Invisib

New In Niche - Malle Dans tes Bras, Creed Love in Black, Tuscan Soul, Strange Invisible Perfumes and more...

Michelyn Camen gives us the latest on what is new in niche. This time we sniff the much awaited fragrances from Creed and Frederic Malle: Love in Black and Dans tes Bras respectively. Also Gaiac by Micallef, Ferragamo's Tuscan Soul, Parfums d'Imperfiction, Musc Botanique by Strange Invisible Perfumes, Geisha Blanche EDP and Saffron James Parfums.

More...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New In Niche - Malle Dans tes Bras, Creed Love in Black, Tuscan Soul, Strange Inv

Thanks for the update Michelyn. My test list continues to grow. Maurice Roucel is one of my favorite noses and I'm extremely excited to experience the Cashmeran in Dans Tes Bras. "Musk, woody, spicy" describes several of my favorite scents and Dans Tes Bras should wear well on me. Tenderness without a bit of pain you say? Maybe that's because we know the embrace will not last forever. But with Dans Tes Bras, you can always reapply.

Gaiac is a must test for me. A sensual woody skin scent with cloves and vanilla sounds good enough to eat. Hoping to test this and some others from Micallef in a few days.

The inspiration behind Parfums d'Imperfiction is interesting. Your description of Mihov paints him as a perfumer who is emotionally honest and disclosing when creating a perfume that expresses how Coelho's work moved him. I might eventually test Eleven Minutes but I am looking forward to wearing O Alquimista soon.

Thumbs up Re: New In Niche - Malle Dans tes Bras, Creed Love in Black, Tuscan Soul, Strange Inv

Thanks Michelyn for the great reviews!!! Very eloquent.

Looking forward to testing your recommendations - any scent coming from Editions de Parfum is worthy of consideration, and the new creed sounds interesting particularly the association with the black colour.

Konstantin