Code of Conduct

Default Giorgio for men Spotted @ TJMaxx

I spotted 1.7 spray's the new product for $14.00.

Just wanted to let anyone know.

Default Re: Giorgio for men Spotted @ TJMaxx

WOW. That's cheap. I'm going to have to buy a bottle for that price and give it a real world try.

Thanks for posting that!

Yep - I saw the same at mine - but a larger bottle for $19.99
    "Faites des bÍtises, mais faites les avec enthousiasme !" Colette

Blog Entries

Its a steal at $20! I am sure Paul (TwoRoads) is off to TJMaxx with a truck to load it up :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Schachman View Post
    Yep - I saw the same at mine - but a larger bottle for $19.99
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Sur la Plage

It was just a matter of time since I have seen it in several fragrance outlet stores.

I have a felling we may see Red for Men and Nicole Miller showing up there soon also.....
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I am so waiting for the 4oz to make it my area TJX/Marshalls that is when I will stock up!

I saw Red at Marshall's, 1.7 oz for $19.99. They had 3 boxes,
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Quote Originally Posted by mudassir View Post
    Its a steal at $20! I am sure Paul (TwoRoads) is off to TJMaxx with a truck to load it up :-)
    Soon - very soon

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

I had some time so I ran over to both the local T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. T.J. had such few cologne/perfumes in stock that it was laughable. That had two of those 4 sided shelving units set up and they were practically bare. BUT, it gave me time to run over to Marshalls and see that they also did not have either Giorgios for Men in stock yet.

They did have a bunch of Fred Hayman 273 and 237 Red in stock though -- haven't seen those at either of these stores yet.

Alas, I guess the shipment hasn't made it to the West Coast yet. As usual, when it comes to these stores we are always last.

I just got off the phone with Elizabeth Arden.

I was assured that Giorgio for Men is now part of their running line and not simply a limited edition. In fact, I was told that it is being rolled out as a "mass market" fragrance and should be showing up at stores like WalMart and Target shortly.

$20 is still a great price!
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 16th July 2008 at 02:44 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    It was just a matter of time since I have seen it in several fragrance outlet stores.

I have a felling we may see Red for Men and Nicole Miller showing up there soon also.....
    I used to love Red for Men from Giorgio Bevery Hills. I did see the red for women at the Marshalls at Katy Mills Mall...outlet center. They also had Bob Mackie for women, which I love in women. I wore the Bob Mackie for men in college so maybe that will show up somewhere.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

So much for my hiatus, i can't stay away from this place!

Many, many thanks to you scentimus for the heads up, got my Giorgio for men at the Maxx today. It was $20.00 for 1.7 oz though but still a good deal. Was a blind buy and i couldn't wait to try out this legendary fragrance. It is really good, i am impressed .

My TJ Maxx have nothing yet.....I will be on the prowl .......Thanks for the info.....it has been a long,long,long time since I smelled Giorgio.
    Gary

Filene's Basement had both Giorgio & Red, but only the womens versions...

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    I just got off the phone with Elizabeth Arden.
    Wow, you're connected!!! Next time you talk to her, tell her I said "hi."

How does the new jus compare to the vintage one?

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    How does the new jus compare to the vintage one?
    I have 2.5 bottles of the vintage and 2 bottles of the new - they are virtually identical.

Giorgio for Men has not made it to my local Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores. I went there today - I did come home with a 100ml bottle of Carlo Corinto so it wasn't a wasted trip.

TwoRoads: Be sure to let us know when Giorgio hits Ohio @ Marshall's. I'd be willing to bet that you'll get it before LA as the stuff propagates across the US!

In one of the other Giorgio threads I mentioned last week how I smelled it at a local frag shop and didn't like it. She was selling it for $50 a bottle. I *almost* bought it blindly at that price. I would have been SO upset if I saw that I could eventually buy it at Marshall's for less than half that price! In other words, it was a good thing I didn't like it then. I have a feeling I'll like it now and it was just my nose protecting my wallet!!
    Last edited by atrac; 22nd July 2008 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    I have 2.5 bottles of the vintage and 2 bottles of the new - they are virtually identical.

Giorgio for Men has not made it to my local Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores. I went there today - I did come home with a 100ml bottle of Carlo Corinto so it wasn't a wasted trip.
    Thank you sir...glad to know that .

My local Marshalls now has 1.7 oz. Red for Men @ $16.00.

The small spray is $19.99 in my city.....$14.99 is much better.....when they lower the price I'll purchase one for sure.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    The small spray is $19.99 in my city.....$14.99 is much better.....when they lower the price I'll purchase one for sure.
    Gary
    I would *love* it if people would say what city or state they are in.

I assure you it has nothing to do with stalking and everything to do with avoiding unnecessary trips to Marshall's/T.J. Maxx.
    Last edited by atrac; 22nd July 2008 at 07:32 PM.

all I can find at TJ Maxx is the Giorgio for women unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    I would *love* it if people would say what city or state they are in.

I assure you it has nothing to do with stalking and everything to do with avoiding unnecessary trips to Marshall's/T.J. Maxx.
    There was (and as of two days ago, still are!) two bottles of it remaining here in the upstate of South Carolina.
    "Faites des bÍtises, mais faites les avec enthousiasme !" Colette

Well, at the Marshall's in Augusta, GA, we had at least one bottle of Red for Men. 1.7 OZ for $19.99.

Same here in Los Angeles. Spotted a 1.7 oz Red for $19.99, but no sign of the original.

I saw these today (0.3oz Red $8, and 1.6oz for men $20) at a TJ Maxx in MD. They are also selling these in the Burlington Coat Factory.

Giorgio for Men 1.6 oz found today at a local Marshalls ($19.99). They only had one and it was actually behind the counter at the checkout. I asked if they had any more and she said they used to. Those went quickly! If I hadn't seen that one I would have been under the impression that we hadn't received them yet on this coast!
    Last edited by atrac; 11th August 2008 at 05:26 AM.