Code of Conduct

Default Does the New Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme smell anyting like

Jovan Ginseng NRG. I know Jovan makes relatively inexpensive products but the Ginseng NRG is a light fresh scent that is different for the "me to" Acquatics that are around reading the description of the Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme and looking at the listed notes it seems that this scent would be somewhat simliar to the Jovan Ginseng NRG of course the Gucci would be of better quality but are the scents similar.

Default Re: Does the New Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme smell anyting like

No, they are not similar. But, I have to say that Jovan Ginseng NRG is a pretty good fragrance for the price.
    Last edited by breeze11; 16th August 2008 at 07:55 AM.

Is the new Gucci a sweet woody fragrance in the vein of an Envy or Le Male or is it Powedery or is it an Aquatic if it is an Aquatic I don't even want to try it.

Has anyone tried it , any opinions are welcome ;

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some recent discussions:

http://community.basenotes.net/showt...ighlight=gucci

I personally think it is a major disappointment.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Okay it seems the reviews of this Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme are all over the place. On one site it says Freshness Imperative and they even say it had to be something fresh.......then I see people here saying it has a slight sweet smokey scent...........I think I can say that this is not an Aquatic fragrance but beyond that I don't know without smelling (but it is a long way for me to drive to get to test it). I thought it might be like Jovan Ginseng NRG as they share similiar notes but someone said it wasn't then I went to the other discussion about this new fragrance and they said similiar to Romance Silver and I look Romance Silver up on fragrance.net and in the similiar scent section it said Jovan Ginseng NRG go figure............anyway A question for someone who has tested or has the scent describe the scent in a basic way? I mean Citrus, Spicy , Sweet, Woody, Aquatic whatever I am looking to get a description before I drive two hours just to sniff another boring fresh Aquatic scent.