Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Exclamation New Lalique White homme!

    OK! Someone wasn't paying attention to the fine print regarding other upcoming new releases that just happen not to be Guerlain, Tom Ford, or Creed!

    I'm going back to read this but thought you might want to know about this one!

    http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/b...8/3750887.html

  2. #2

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    I didn't see that back in June, either. Must've been on vacation at the time.

    I'm sure I'll look for it and try it out. I like all the other Lalique scents marketed to men, and would expect this new one to be of similar quality. White Homme doesn't sound too terribly intriguing to me, but a well put together, fresh, spicy citrus scent would certainly be welcome in my wardrobe.

    noggs

  3. #3

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Quote Originally Posted by graffham View Post
    OK! Someone wasn't paying attention to the fine print regarding other upcoming new releases that just happen not to be Guerlain, Tom Ford, or Creed!

    I'm going back to read this but thought you might want to know about this one!

    http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/b...8/3750887.html

    I wonder how similar this new Lalique release will be to Cartier's Eau de Cartier and Eau de Cartier Concentree, both of them, like Lalique White Homme, Christine Nagel fragrances. The notes for Lalique White Homme are almost identical to the notes of these two Cartier fragrances.

    scentemental


  4. #4

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    I haven't tried Eau de Cartier. I should try it anyway, not just to have it as a reference for the new Lalique.

    I liked the comment about the spices keeping it fresh. That implies to me a light hand and a judicious blending of them.

    How noticeable are the spices in the Cartier frags?

    noggs

  5. #5

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Looks fairly decent.


    PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather




  6. #6

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    I haven't tried Eau de Cartier. I should try it anyway, not just to have it as a reference for the new Lalique.

    I liked the comment about the spices keeping it fresh. That implies to me a light hand and a judicious blending of them.

    How noticeable are the spices in the Cartier frags?

    noggs
    I just bought Eau du Cartier Concentree. It's nice, but not universe-shattering. However, it smells classy to me and relates to anything white.

    The notes of these 2 are somewhat similar, but Lalique White is likely to be fresher and louder, considered by the notes listed.
    Current Top 5

    1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

  7. #7

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Sounds cool. I wonder if there is anyone on this board from the UK who has or could try this at Harrod's?
    Last edited by fresh2def; 16th August 2008 at 07:36 PM.

  8. #8

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    Quote Originally Posted by scentemental View Post
    I wonder how similar this new Lalique release will be to Cartier's Eau de Cartier and Eau de Cartier Concentree, both of them, like Lalique White Homme, Christine Nagel fragrances. The notes for Lalique White Homme are almost identical to the notes of these two Cartier fragrances.

    scentemental

    It sounds a little more substantial than Eau de Lalique, which I love, btw. Lalique already has two very good men's scents by Roucel and Emile Bevierre. I am very curious about this one.

  9. #9

    Default Re: New Lalique White homme!

    I wonder if the wider distribution in the fall comment applies to the Middle East. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it over the next couple of months.

Similar Threads

  1. New: Lalique invests heavily in new fragrance
    By elektriqueblue in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th February 2006, 02:25 PM
  2. your collection
    By machineo in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 21st June 2005, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000