Code of Conduct

Thread: Creed vials

Default Creed vials

Hi guys, I was wondering... My girl and I have always wanted to go into the Creed 'World' but I guess we've always been put off by its extremely high fragances prices. And the fact that maybe we buy some stuff we don't really like... So, could anyone tell me where I could buy/ get (I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, if not, please accept my apologies and delete this thread) some Creed 'Vials Collection' or something similar, where we can have the widest variety of samples (male/ female) to try them and them make a good decision...?
    I hope you can help me
    By the way we are from Spain, so the store should be able to ship here...
    thanks a lot
    bye

Default Re: Creed vials

hmmm I think I should first just say that there is no "creed world" there is only a complete "niche world" in fragrances. Creed is often times a gateway drug for people who begin to get into niche, some people absolutely think they are the bottom of the barrel of niche, others think they are some of the best. Either way all I am saying is I wouldn't limit your niche purchases to just Creed.

Now that said, there are a lot of places you can order samples from, those sites being
    www.theperfumedcourt.com (complete rip-off in my humble opinion, but I will even admit their selection is amazing)
    www.aedes.com
    www.luckyscent.com
    There are also some places where you can purchase decants (1-10ml atomizers of a perfume), but these aren't allowed to really be discussed here.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by s0me0nesmind1; 17th August 2008 at 09:39 PM.

thanks a lot for your reply s0me0nesmind1. I didn't know what niche was so I've been looking through some of the threads (I do now, hehe).
    I've also seen lots of creed threads about their uncertain authenticity, depending the place you get it... and it really is another big put-off for me to buy any of them...
    I was sort of looking something more like the vials you can find in the amouage site, which obviously are not fake... (or at least they shouldn't, right?).

so when you say that about theperfumedcourt you mean the scents there are too expensive or that they're not the real deal? (I'm sorry but being Spanish sometimes it's hard for me to get the meaning of certain expressions, such as rip-off)

really appreciate your help
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by Durban View Post
    so when you say that about theperfumedcourt you mean the scents there are too expensive or that they're not the real deal? (I'm sorry but being Spanish sometimes it's hard for me to get the meaning of certain expressions, such as rip-off)
    He means overpriced and nothing against the fine ladies there. They have the genuine fragrances.

thanks for the input SirSlarty.
    I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset anyone, it's just that in Spanish the translation to rip-off is a little bit unclear and confusing (it has several meanings...)

thanks again guys.
    bye