Code of Conduct

Default People will think YOU smell great ....

(( I love this fragrance. It is so light and sheer but remains distinct. Sharp green tea with a spicey floral base. Wear it for any occasion at any time of the year. People will think YOU smell great and not that your FRAGRANCE smells great. ))

"loungeboy" Reviewing on Bulgari's Eau Parfumée au Thé Verte

I find it one of the most inspiring sentences I've ever read on the site

Ok then here you have it, to name fragrances that''s not perfumey at all, and not necessary natural, just like you have very expensive sweat smell

from my humble experience I must mention Terre d'Hermes, when I put 3-4 and from 15 – 20 cm distance I can smell magic going on me 10 hours after, expensive, natural, exclusive and luxury. “I put nothing but I smell great” kind of thing ^_*

I can also add Creed's SMW

thank you and sorry for the bad English
    Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Default Re: People will think YOU smell great ....

I see that you are a a fan of Ellena's creations. I also like Bvlgari The Verte, but I don't think it is such a masterpiece. It is simple, distinct and beautiful, but it is not passionate. I need stronger emotions sometimes!

Actually I didn’t have the chance to smell Bvlgari The Verte, but the posted review makes me think of it, and of what you guys considered about other frags that have the same effect
    Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Blog Entries

Hey Nova - I like your sig. I'm also a big fan of TdH. Anyway, I checked out the Basenotes reviews on Eau Parfumée au Thé Verte. Zztop's review reminded me of that rather famous story on the scent. I've got to get me some of that. I love both Bulgari and Ellena scents, so this could easily be a future fave.

No reason to apologize for your English. English should apologize to everyone for being so irregular.

Basenotes Institution

When I read this description, it made me think of Gendarme, the original.

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Ok then here you have it, to name fragrances that''s not perfumey at all, and not necessary natural, just like you have very expensive sweat smell
    212 Herrera doesn't smell like perfume on my skin. It just makes me smell like a guy who smells great for having been in the sea air all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post

No reason to apologize for your English. English should apologize to everyone for being so irregular.

Honestly I think English is a beautiful language, I think am good in speaking and reading, but in spilling it’s other story, let’s just say I don’t enjoy my time with the WORD much

I add Gendarme to my list. For 212 men I finished a 100ml bottle already, it’s good and not so perfumey no doubt, but lack that “hot, sexy” feel to it.

thanx guys,
    Last edited by nova; 19th August 2008 at 10:33 AM.