Code of Conduct

Default Is perfumeland.com a reputable site?

I found something I wanted for a really good price on perfumeland.com on a google search. However, I was concerned since I can't seem find any information about the website. A basenotes search only scares up 2 or 3 mentions of it, and i think only one of someone actually ordering from the site. I can't seem to find anything on a regular google search either, or at least anything that would satisfy my question.

Has anyone done business with them? If so, how was it?

(I'm actually going to bed in a few minutes, but I would be thrilled to hear about your experience with them, if any)

Default Re: Is perfumeland.com a reputable site?

Sorry Big Scooter, I'm going to move this down to the forums of shoppers and other merchant reflections.
    Best,
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Next to the bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve

I've never ordered from them, but seeing as that they are a brick and mortar store, I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Marge: Do you want your son to become Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or a sleazy male stripper?
    Homer: Can't he be both, like the late Earl Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    Sorry Big Scooter, I'm going to move this down to the forums of shoppers and other merchant reflections.
    Best,
    --Chris
    No problem, sorry I put it in the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dpak View Post
    I've never ordered from them, but seeing as that they are a brick and mortar store, I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Ah, yea, that does make me feel a little better. I am just sort of paranoid about ordering online still, and I get nervous when I can't find any reviews of a store. The only reviews I found were on one small time perfume blog that seemed to be a shill advertising for the site. Maybe I'm just too cynical, and they just really, really liked the store. If I end up ordering from them, I'll post back with my experiences.

Did you ever order from purfumeland.com? I came across Insurrection Pure, and it seems this is the only place to order it online. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by TXAggie View Post
    Did you ever order from purfumeland.com? I came across Insurrection Pure, and it seems this is the only place to order it online. Any thoughts?
    TXAggie - I used to purchase from them quite a bit - but in person at their Orlando store on trips to visit relatives in the area. The facility is very large and all the people working there were very helpful. Never had a problem with purchases and the discounts were substantial. Before airline restrictions, I used to always leave that place with a boatload of fragrances. I wouldn't imagine there would be any problem ordering from them online.

(2668)
    Last edited by hednic; 6th January 2014 at 12:17 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TXAggie View Post
    Post is 6 years old..
    I am sure OP has made a decision