Code of Conduct

Cool SoCal Heads Up: Kilian Hennessy @ South Coast Plaza Saks tomorrow (8/21)

For all you By Kilian (and niche) fans in the Southern California area: The By Kilian fragrances are going to be available at the South Coast Plaza Saks starting tomorrow, 8/21... to celebrate, Saks will be having a personal appearance by Kilian Hennessy himself from 10 AM to 3 PM. Also, with the purchase of one of the seven By Kilian fragrances, you receive a Saks gift card (denomination is currently unknown) during this event.

As I'm in Southern California this week, I'll be there... I have sniffed some of them, but I still haven't tried the much-loved-on-Basenotes Straight to Heaven (they didn't have a pre-availability tester). And I have some questions for him, too, and I'll place the answers here on Basenotes after I meet him (after all, there is an Apple Store at the same mall... great for posting on Basenotes!).
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: SoCal Heads Up: Kilian Hennessy @ South Coast Plaza Saks tomorrow (8/21)

Awesome. That's a 5 min walk away. Will check it now tom.

Default Re: SoCal Heads Up: Kilian Hennessy @ South Coast Plaza Saks tomorrow (8/21)

Probably best that I can't go; Killian's so cute I would have to try to steal him..

Cool! I'm a mile away from there! Can't wait.

Basenotes Institution

OK you guys going, you have to tell him about Basenotes. Then ask him what he meant, when he said in the December 2007 edition of Details magazine, that he thought it was 'feminine' for a man to scent his wrists (I mentioned it on this thread here). Secondly, ask him what other scents he wears, besides his. Third, take pictures of him...I want to see if he looks as good in person as he does in the By Kilian press release pictures.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 20th August 2008 at 09:46 PM.

Can you please provide us with the address of the Saks. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    In case you need to program it into your Garmin, here's the address for South Coast Plaza (where this Saks is located):

South Coast Plaza
    3333 Bristol Street
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

The mall also has a Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Macy's, along with several boutiques specializing in other niche fragrance brands. Definitely worth a visit!
    Last edited by MFfan310; 20th August 2008 at 10:53 PM.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Sur la Plage

Did anyone attend the San Francisco Saks event last Thursday (8/14)?
    Last edited by petruccijc; 20th August 2008 at 11:17 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    Assuming your coming from LA. Fastest way to get there. 405 S. Head towards the 55 S / 73 S junction, take the first exit (Bear St) right after the curve (stay on the right most lane). Left on Bear, Hang a right on the third light You'll see Macy's, Saks, and Bloomingdales (left to right). Goodluck