Code of Conduct

Thread: Fendi Uomo

AromiErotici

Default Fendi Uomo

Just got the EDT splash today. Bought it blind since I like surprises and can weather disappointments.

Have to say I think it's awesome. As a fragrance novice with an ignorant nose for notes, I either like a scent, am ambivalent or don't like it. I try and stay with the 80's power scents because they're a known quantity to me.

I know this frag has been around for 20 years. I wish I would have known about it earlier.

Default Re: Fendi Uomo

I think that stuff is gold too. Incredible. You start to realize it after a few hours too. Talk about a great feeling, put something on and then five hours later be stunned by how delighted you are that you bought it.

Those '80s heavies are simply amazing.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    I think that stuff is gold too. Incredible. You start to realize it after a few hours too. Talk about a great feeling, put something on and then five hours later be stunned by how delighted you are that you bought it.

Those '80s heavies are simply amazing.
    Yea......I read the review and in spite of some detractors, I assumed I'd more than likely be pleased by it. Definitely my kind of scent.....and like you stated, hours later it still shines on.

The other day I bought ( blind again ) Opium pour homme eau de parfum and will probably get it next week since I'll be away for a few days starting tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll love that one....

I like Fendi Uomo more every time I wear it. It's musky, spicy, leathery, and changes all the time. Great stuff. It's unfortunate that it is often ignored, or gets lost in the shuffle, when people discuss '80s "power scents." My partner calls it "Ofendi," but I'm pretty sure he's joking.
    Last edited by Tonyprince; 21st August 2008 at 10:51 AM.

I sampled it about a week ago and was disappointed. It wasn't strong, nor was there anything to it that was pleasant. I'll have to try it again. It may be that I now have trouble with frags that are too dry, but it will get it's second chance !

LOL @ "Ofendi"..

Mmmm... peppery patchouli goodness. I think I'll wear this tonight...
    The women's Fendi is quite nice as well.