Code of Conduct

Smile So Deseo form JLO is actually pretty nice

I came up on a full size bottle of the this scent from my friends at coty and i actually like it!! I love the fresh openng and the spicy dry down . and the bottle is just beautiful!! like a black onyx. so dope !!! anyway i cant wait to get the shower gel etc. I dig JLO she is a really cool person. I actuallyhad the opportunity to audition for her several times and she is always real sweet and down to to earth. BTW ima a dancer ...anyway get it the fragrance perfect for fall.

Default Re: So Deseo form JLO is actually pretty nice

Does anyone know when the product will be available I expect this to be along the lines of the Mcgraw and for it to show up in places like Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, JC Penny, Kohl's etc......

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    Does anyone know when the product will be available I expect this to be along the lines of the Mcgraw and for it to show up in places like Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, JC Penny, Kohl's etc......
    It is currently at Macys. I am sure it will be at Marshalls/TJ Maxx later this year. I personally was not impressed by it all.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

wow you guys are so brutal!!!!! ha ha ha wow. give a fragrnace a chance!!! you never know it could be a huge hit!!! jeez so negative lol. They said sean john was going to be a flop and guess what i was not!! wow basenotes should be called brutal notes..no wait.... thats kouros and a whole slew of niche fragrances!!! ha haha ahlol lmao

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    wow you guys are so brutal!!!!! ha ha ha wow. give a fragrnace a chance!!! you never know it could be a huge hit!!! jeez so negative lol. They said sean john was going to be a flop and guess what i was not!! wow basenotes should be called brutal notes..no wait.... thats kouros and a whole slew of niche fragrances!!! ha haha ahlol lmao
    Hey, that is just my opinion. BTW - I think Sean John Unforgivable is a very good fragrance. And I think J Lo's Live fragrance is good also. I was just not impressed with Deseo for Men. I don't care who's name is on it - I just didn't like it.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Smile Re: So Deseo form JLO is actually pretty nice

i know man i m just being a typical libra!! anyway i love unforgivable!!!!! and live smells so good almost like fabric softener or something!!!! my roomiw used to wear it like all the time !!! good stuff very comforting!!! i love all you reviews and opinions about things!!! i love how you reference your significant other too..sooooooo romantic!!!

sorry about typos, at work

I tried Deseo today. There are two things I like about J-Lo:

1 - She's one helluva dancer, great since the days of "In Living Color"
    2- Her a** is the eighth wonder of the world, God bless her parents

It ends there. Girl can't act, can't sing, and certainly can't rep a fragrance that's half decent.

Deseo for Men started off as a light fruity floral that was mediocre at best then degenerated into a calamity.

I picked up Adventure and spritzed it on to get Deseo out of my head. ADVENTURE for goodness sake!!!! A scent that is neither here nor there but is certainly not offensive. Desire made me feel undesirable.

Cheers,
    Al

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    I picked up Adventure and spritzed it on to get Deseo out of my head. ADVENTURE for goodness sake!!!! A scent that is neither here nor there but is certainly not offensive. Desire made me feel undesirable.
    LOL

giggle, giggle...

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    i know man i m just being a typical libra!! anyway i love unforgivable!!!!! and live smells so good almost like fabric softener or something!!!! my roomiw used to wear it like all the time !!! good stuff very comforting!!! i love all you reviews and opinions about things!!! i love how you reference your significant other too..sooooooo romantic!!!
    Holy Exclamageddon!

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    There are two things I like about J-Lo:

1 - She's one helluva dancer, great since the days of "In Living Color"
    2- Her a** is the eighth wonder of the world, God bless her parents
    Yes, and yes.

And .. lucky Ben Affleck (then) and Marc Anthony (now)

Chitty-bang-bang-bang-chittyyyy-baaang!

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im full out!!!!!!!!!!!! sue me!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to rain on the parade, but Deseo was unimpressive. Reminiscent of Lolita Lempicka, but only a third-carbon at that. I could have lived with the bottle design, but the near-death bluish-gray color of the bottle looked as though it were desperate for a much-needed blood transfusion.
    Last edited by Bossa Nova; 22nd August 2008 at 07:15 AM.

You really have to like JLo to use a fragrance like this.

I actually sprayed a sample of this on my arm a few minutes ago. It smells very similar to 2 other fragrances:

A) Noor, which is something my father bought on a cruise ship, and which I've never seen for sale anywhere. Noor is like a woody rip-off of Mont Blanc's Skywalker. Neither is anything to get excited about.

B) Paco Rabanne Black XS, which does the same fruity top notes followed by woody/herbaceous base notes thing. The main difference is that Black XS does it better. If you like Deseo, try Black XS first--you may like it. (Many people around my office love Black XS.)
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)