Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default more Knize Ten banter from me, including deodorant!

alright!

so in my latest obsession with KNIZE, to add to my bottle of Knize Ten Golden Edition, i have no purchased a bottle of the Knize Ten Original.....in addition to that, i bought a 3.4oz Knize Ten Deodorant Spray.

First things first....there is a difference between the Golden Edition and the Original. The Golden Edition is sharper, more focused, and a tad bit less powdery. The original seems to wander around a bit more, and they both settle down a similar old school leathery goodness, albeit the Golden Edition carries more leather, the Original a bit less with more rubber. The biggest difference between them is in the opening. The original is definitely more citrus-y, the golden edition lacks the citrus punch and goes straight to the leather. Because of the citrus opening, the original is a bit more bitter as well.....very cool to have a bottle of both though...i LOVE em!

now! for the big surprise...i ordered a 3.4 Oz deodorant spray as well, for $27. I bought it originally out of novelty....but holy crap, it's BRILLIANT!

it comes in a bottle, which basically looks like a regular cologne bottle, glass with a cap and a proper sprayer....if you never saw the original chunky Knize Ten bottle, you would probably think that the Deodorant bottle IS the original bottle it is supposed to come in.

so how does the deodorant smell? I've heard alot of complaints that Knize Ten is "too strong" and "too bold" and a bit too much to handle....the deodorant spray is an ultra refreshing version of Knize Ten! it doesn't carry the petrol or rubber undertones that Knize Ten carries...instead, it carrys a super light and new-car-smell leather scent and mild citrus tonic which is just unique and brilliant! in effect, what they've done is made the ultimate leather refresher solution. The ultimate closet spray, clothes spray, middle of the day refresher spray.....it doesn't have much sillage, but it's not supposed to! brilliant stuff....especially for the price.

here's a picture i found online of the Knize Ten Deodorant:

Default Re: more Knize Ten banter from me, including deodorant!

I have noticed quite a few of the European houses offer deodorant sprays in their lines. Think Habit Rouge by Guerlain offers one. Thanks for the assesment of one. Always wondered how they may be formulated. Have you used it as a deodorant yet or is its' purpose really as a refresher or clothes scent as you say in your post?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fraddicted View Post
    I have noticed quite a few of the European houses offer deodorant sprays in their lines. Think Habit Rouge by Guerlain offers one. Thanks for the assesment of one. Always wondered how they may be formulated. Have you used it as a deodorant yet or is its' purpose really as a refresher or clothes scent as you say in your post?

i've never tried any other ones...in fact, this one only appealed to me because it comes in a cologne-type glass bottle....and essentially what it smells like is an eau de cologne version of Knize Ten.

i'm using it more as a 'refresher'....towards the end of the day, just to get the scent on again, it really is brilliant!...almost like a catalyst. it is quite good for the closet too...sprayed some in there yesterday!
    Last edited by everso; 22nd August 2008 at 07:44 PM.

everso,

Where are you buying these Knize products?