Code of Conduct

Default " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

If you had an imaginary, hypothetical..date with Angelina Jolie (or your fav. female celebrity), which of your fragrances would you put on?
    Last edited by afraafra; 22nd August 2008 at 07:53 AM.

Default Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you had (an imaginary) date with Angelina Jolie, whi

Muscs Koublai Khan layered with another equally skanky/animalic scent for the best possible combination of Raw Sexuality.

Just kidding.

I'd wear Tommy Girl because Jolie ain't interested in Men anyway. Or is she?

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Default Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you had (an imaginary) date with Angelina Jolie, whi

Profumum Fumidus

I'd be going on this date under much duress, as her public image creeps me out a little, what with her sullen, brooding nature & the blood-necklace thing. How about a scent with garlic oil, to keep her at bay?

Actually, I'd go running from her--right into the arms of Jenny Aniston , wearing something light & airy--such as Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    I'd be going on this date under much duress, as her public image creeps me out a little, what with her sullen, brooding nature & the blood-necklace thing. How about a scent with garlic oil, to keep her at bay?
    LOL, great use of the "evil" smily!

I think a better question is what did Billy Bob wear to seduce her years ago?

Default Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

Rochas Man would be classiest.

Default Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

Angelina Jolie? I would try to smell of poverty and malnourishment. She seems to be attracted to that sort of thing. Or is that just in little kids?

You could land a plane on those lips, I would seriously try and hope for the opposite of what she is attracted to

Smile Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Scooter View Post
    Angelina Jolie? I would try to smell of poverty and malnourishment. She seems to be attracted to that sort of thing. Or is that just in little kids?

LOL, you may be right Old Spice maybe!

I'd go with what works best on me which is Aramis Havana Reserva!!!

Wink Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

I refuse to answer, as this question was not submitted in the form of a poll, listing the 20 most likely fragrances that would make Angelina dump Bradd Pitt for you. We need more polls!

However, in the spirit of The Female Frag Discussion Forum's irritating though doubtlessly true mantra (it's not the scent, it's the man) I will go so far as to advise you to wear NO fragrance at all-- except your fresh sweat-- and courteously inform Angelina that Charlize Theron is not only better looking but 10 times the actress she could ever hope to be.

If this doesn't make her fall for you, what will?

Above all, women admire honesty in men. Ask any of them.

(preferably in a poll)

Cheers,

Mario
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Smile Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

Tough one!!.. I would go with a light masking of Guerlain L'Instant EDP

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............

Dzing! layered lightly with Dautra Noir.

Bring on the leather baby.

Yeah l Instant EDP would be a great choice I guess ..

I would go with Carnal Flower or Silver Factory.
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

Whatever would make Brad Pitt dump Mme. Lotta Lipps and rush off to the sack avec moi.
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 22nd August 2008 at 11:38 AM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by tvlampboy View Post
    Whatever would make Brad Pitt dump Mme. Lotta Lipps and rush off to the sack avec moi.
    Exactement!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Wink Re: " Dating ANGELINA JOLIE" if you were single & had (an imaginary) date with

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani View Post
    I refuse to answer, as this question was not submitted in the form of a poll, listing the 20 most likely fragrances that would make Angelina dump Bradd Pitt for you. We need more polls!

Mario

Mario: Do you by any chance give dating/seduction advice because these are seriously good insights...you might have added acting like you are already late for a date and saying to her "beauty is common , what else do you have going for you" or something to that effect I have a feeling you can come up with a better line.

Etro Vetiver.

Next to the bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve

Secretions Magnifiques might be right up her ally.

Now, what the hell do I have to wear to get a date with Tina Fey?
    Marge: Do you want your son to become Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or a sleazy male stripper?
    Homer: Can't he be both, like the late Earl Warren?

Dhen Musk Maliki...
    top ten: L'Air du Desert Marocain, Black Aoud, Le Labo Rose 31, Bois du Portugal, Incense Rose, Millesime Imperial, Czech & Speake no.88, Terre de Hermes, Musc Ravageur, Nasomatto Duro

Best layers: GIT and TdH, GIT and BA

sample wishlist: Roses Musk

Quote Originally Posted by dpak View Post

Something that smells funny...
    top ten: L'Air du Desert Marocain, Black Aoud, Le Labo Rose 31, Bois du Portugal, Incense Rose, Millesime Imperial, Czech & Speake no.88, Terre de Hermes, Musc Ravageur, Nasomatto Duro

Best layers: GIT and TdH, GIT and BA

sample wishlist: Roses Musk

Basenotes Plus

What Mario said.
    You have to love a man who listens.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

You'll have to get past me first!

Love and Luck by Ed Hardy, with blood orange as an ingredient, seems very appropriate.

Blog Entries

Great taste you have there, my friend!

Now...if I was going on a date w/ Angie, I'd wear Bvlgari Black 'cause I hear she used to wear this, herself.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

smeller

She supposedly enjoys Herrera for men - in herself and on her partners.

Why do the guys get Angelina Jolie, and the women get John Malkovitch? He is hardly the male counterpart to Angelina....

Maybe we can talk about what to wear on a date with Brad Pitt instead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    Actually, I'd go running from her--right into the arms of Jenny Aniston , wearing something light & airy--such as Versace Man Eau Fraiche.
    Good call! I think I'd wear a layering of three wonderful but widely loved/hated scents - Yatagan, Kouros, and CK Crave, so that AJ would do all the running. I guess I'm just fundamentally lazy.

hmm , ok imaginery this imaginery that , how about some imaginery cologne !! AFRAAFRA L'HOMME
    Last edited by Dimitrios; 23rd August 2008 at 04:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    AFRAAFRA L'HOMME
    LMAO!!!! This was my LOTN! G'nite, D & AA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    LMAO!!!! This was my LOTN! G'nite, D & AA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    hmm , ok imaginery this imaginery that , how about some imaginery cologne !! AFRAAFRA L'HOMME

Very funny Dimitrios!

Wish you wouldn't SHOUT so much though, "Afra Pour Homme" sounds good

30 sprays of Kouros, after 6 days with no showers.
    Looking for a sample of Gucci Envy Me.

Morning Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man's Hand View Post
    I think a better question is what did Billy Bob wear to seduce her years ago?
    Ummmm ... probably a mask.

Angelina is a hottie, but she cannot match Anne Hathaway, who would be my top choice. For my date with her, I would wear a nice Zegna suit and Creed "Vintage" Tabaróme or Bois du Portugal. Being shameless, I'd probably also tell her I canceled a meeting with the Pope to see her. What the hell, it worked for Raffaello Follieri, why not give it another shot.
    Last edited by Astaroth; 23rd August 2008 at 12:46 PM.

I'd wear Jolie Madame (Balmain). Just to scare her off.

But if I could meet a young Claudia Cardinale... I'd wear Habit Rouge (Guerlain). Hope she likes it.

A Men

Quote Originally Posted by tonysoprano100 View Post
    A Men
    There it is, folks. The end of the thread.

Amen.