Code of Conduct

Default silver mountain water vs. bond no.9 hamptons

i used to own silver mountain water which i think is one of the best scents ever made. it's just so rich and elegant and different at the same time from anything else out there.i've recently tried a sample vial of bond no.9 hamptons and noticed that ti smells just like silver mountain water except stronger concentration that lasts longer. so im in need of a new cologne so which one of these should i purchase?

Default Re: silver mountain water vs. bond no.9 hamptons

I've got both Creeds and Bond no. 9s, I would suggest going with SMW. The delivery of the notes in this fragrance is excellent. Longevity is the only issue I have with SMW. Not knocking on Bond's Hamptons, I would probably get Hamptons if SMW didn't exist.

Default Re: silver mountain water vs. bond no.9 hamptons

the smaller is so similar with these two that i feel like if you place both of them in a plain,clear bottle i wouldn't be able to tell them apart. SMW is my favorite creed (with original vetiver comng in a close second) and hamptons is tied with coney island as my fav bond no.9 scent. what a tough decision

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: silver mountain water vs. bond no.9 hamptons

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier View Post
    i used to own silver mountain water which i think is one of the best scents ever made. it's just so rich and elegant and different at the same time from anything else out there.i've recently tried a sample vial of bond no.9 hamptons and noticed that ti smells just like silver mountain water except stronger concentration that lasts longer. so im in need of a new cologne so which one of these should i purchase?

You say you have tried both of these scents.. I cannot understand why you are asking us to choose for you.. Surely the choice should be yours!

You said yourself that Hamptons smells just like SMW but with better longevity! No contest I should think!

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............