Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Aussie Basenoter's - Ungaro I and II

Hi fellow people from Down Under.

If like me you've always seen lots of references here to Ungaro PH I and Ungaro PH II, but have never actually seen a bottle of it anywhere to test or buy blind - well, you're still out of luck because I still haven't seen one either, neither here nor on two European trips.

But fortunately, you can now actually get it here. I've now walked into two Chemist Warehouses which had heaps of sample vials of Ungaro I and Ungaro II for sale (it was two thirds Ungaro samples, one third all the other ones). The two vials are attached to the same sample card, and the card sells for $1.67. They look to be about 1ml in size each. So they're not cheap, at 83 cents per ml, it equates to about full retail price in bottle form. But it is a cheap way to satisfy your curiosity.

Ungaro I is described as "sensual and emotional" and No II as "brisk and energetic".

They have the same sort of refined classy feel to them as Ungaro III has. I like both, but at the moment No II grabs me more.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 25th August 2008 at 09:27 AM.

Default Re: Aussie Basenoter's - Ungaro I and II

yes can't agree more on "II" it is divine, I wonder why are beautiful things never last

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Aussie Basenoter's - Ungaro I and II

Quote Originally Posted by tariq View Post
    yes can't agree more on "II" it is divine, I wonder why are beautiful things never last
    I've had one on each hand all night, and No II is indeed really the standout.
    Now I'll have to scour the internet.
    Renato