Code of Conduct

Default Désir de Rochas Homme- Dead before it was born???

Didn't hear much about this one here or in the shops. What happened to it? Was it a casualty in the the sudden death of Rochas? Based on the notes and Rochas' reputation for putting out quality juice, who can recommend it for a blind buy? See it cheap on various web retailers.
    Last edited by manicboy; 29th August 2008 at 05:28 AM.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Default Re: Désir de Rochas Homme- Dead before it was born???

i absolutely adore it...lovely stufff by Rochas..(do they ever go wrong?)....its a very creamy smooth slightly gourmandish scent with burnt woody notes and touch of cigar...has a bit of darker , brownish feel to it...would suit best for formal setups or a date in a plush hotel ....for reference...it's cross between Rochas man and Lui. a 50 ml would be a great to start with. definitely recommended imho....

i too felt it was getting out of sight atleast thts wht i felt from BN...not sure if this is a hit or a miss for rochas at ground level...
    Last edited by jenson; 29th August 2008 at 05:38 AM.

vezatron

It's sweet without being cloying. Bought it on a blind buy and enjoy it immensly on work-week evenings. It's cheap and and you only live once!

Désir de Rochas Homme is one of the best NEW rochas Fragrances...But as vawallpa says in the Review:

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26127165.html

¨This scent has to be tried to be appreciated.¨

I own 6 Bottles of Désir de Rochas Homme...Excelent Fragrance!
    Last edited by Ulises Rodriguez; 10th September 2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: To add Désir de Rochas Homme Review
    Monsieur Rochas Concentree (1969 - Old Vintage - Honey Coloured Juice) - Hard to find.
    Terre d'Hermès
    LUI by Rochas
    Oscar Per LUI by Oscar de La Renta
    Desir de Rochas Man (New One)
    Eau de Orange Verte Concentree - Hermes
    Eau Sauvage - Dior