Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default What frag for my wife?

As I'm new to frags in general ( albeit buying quite a few as of late for myself ), I would love to hear from the ladies about the best parfum I can get my better half.

I recently picked up a great smelling Fendi for her since her only other fragrance ( for years !!!!) has been White Diamonds. I purchased it for 2 reasons. I like Fendi and I'm ready to jump off a cliff with the smell of White Diamonds wafting through the air. I've grown to dislike it,but I keep that to myself.

At any rate, I want to get her a "bomb" perfume. One so good that she'll only use White Diamonds as an air freshener for her car. It doesn't matter if it's spendy or a great bargain.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: What frag for my wife?

Is it Fendi Palazzo you picked out for your wife? I think that one is really great! But it is not as 'old-fashion' as White Diamonds, so perhaps you shall try something older...

Why not try and old Guerlain or an old Chanel? They are very different from White Diamonds, but breathtakeing, so they might do... I rekommend Guerlain L´Heue Bleu as the one I guess she might like. But do smell as many Guerlains and Chanels as you can, before you make your choise.

L´Instant de Guerlain is also a breathtaker, not so old, but as strong as White Diamonds, I guess your wife might like it.

If you like the Fendi the very best, go fort that one!

I wish you luck, and please, let us know what you choose, and what your wife likes it.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

AromiErotici

Thank you. I am obviously clueless to female frags. I will look into these recommendations ASAP.!!!!

Margareta has made excellent suggestions. Excellent. I do agree that White Diamonds is a drag; you are very kind to hold back and instead think to offer your wife something magnificent. You might also consider:
    Chanel #22
    Tom Ford Black Orchid
    Grand Amour, Annick Goutal
    Songes, Annick Goutal

I don´t get this; you bought a Fendi. Have you given it to her? Did she like it?

Anyway, great recs above! Would like to add that I think it´s important that you really like the scent, too!

Others you might try:

Lolita Lempicka
    Hot Couture by Givenchy
    Amarige
    Shalimar
    Samsara
    Trésor
    Chanel no. 5 EdT or parfum
    Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by musse View Post
    I don´t get this; you bought a Fendi. Have you given it to her? Did she like it?

Anyway, great recs above! Would like to add that I think it´s important that you really like the scent, too!

Others you might try:

Lolita Lempicka
    Hot Couture by Givenchy
    Amarige
    Shalimar
    Samsara
    Trésor
    Chanel no. 5 EdT or parfum
    Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
    Yes........she did like it ! I enjoyed it on her also since it agreed with her chemistry. The Fendi eau de parfum was actually more subtle on her than the White Diamonds.

Also, thanks so much for the terrific recommendations. I may have to buy her more than one.