Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Quick Hitters: Enrico Coveri Pour Homme and Truefitt & Hill Freshman

    Enrico Coveri : I really haven't seen much about this on here . 3 reviews and hardly any threads. I got it from Sir Slarty and I must say it is a very nice 80s scent. It takes almost everything 80s style and tones it down. It is a good business scent. It is like taking parts of Tuscany, Armani Pour Homme, Polo and a few others and combining them into a nice 80s style. I'd actually wear this.

    Truefitt & Hill Freshman: So this is where CW and GIT come from. This is the original. Great stuff. Classy and a little sweeter than the two above. This is nice. The name fits perfectly...very collegiate.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  2. #2

    Default Re: Quick Hitters: Enrico Coveri Pour Homme and Truefitt & Hill Freshman

    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Enrico Coveri : I really haven't seen much about this on here . 3 reviews and hardly any threads. I got it from Sir Slarty and I must say it is a very nice 80s scent. It takes almost everything 80s style and tones it down. It is a good business scent. It is like taking parts of Tuscany, Armani Pour Homme, Polo and a few others and combining them into a nice 80s style. I'd actually wear this.

    Truefitt & Hill Freshman: So this is where CW and GIT come from. This is the original. Great stuff. Classy and a little sweeter than the two above. This is nice. The name fits perfectly...very collegiate.
    I doubt it. I really think T&H fragrances have been reformulated through the years. Perhaps the notes are the same, but I bet they have substituded a lot of naturals with new sinthetics and in the proces, they have altered the scent.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Quick Hitters: Enrico Coveri Pour Homme and Truefitt & Hill Freshman

    Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    I doubt it. I really think T&H fragrances have been reformulated through the years. Perhaps the notes are the same, but I bet they have substituded a lot of naturals with new sinthetics and in the proces, they have altered the scent.
    Oh, I'm sure you are dead right. I just meant that if the scent is anything like it was in 1800s ...1815..then it was the start of the fresh scents and the precursor of GIT and CW.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

  4. #4
    Dimitrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the Blue Mountains
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: Quick Hitters: Enrico Coveri Pour Homme and Truefitt & Hill Freshman

    ... Enrico Coveri I purchased blind last week ...
    It is not as loud & attention grabbing as other 80's heavyweights .
    I really love its composition & development which constantly draws one in for closer whiffs .
    I agree it could have been a say 30 or 40% stronger , but as it is its ideal for office or romance & quite frankly would also work on the sporting feild or gym .
    It longevity is great .

  5. #5

    Default Re: Quick Hitters: Enrico Coveri Pour Homme and Truefitt & Hill Freshman

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    ... Enrico Coveri I purchased blind last week ...
    It is not as loud & attention grabbing as other 80's heavyweights .
    I really love its composition & development which constantly draws one in for closer whiffs .
    I agree it could have been a say 30 or 40% stronger , but as it is its ideal for office or romance & quite frankly would also work on the sporting feild or gym .
    It longevity is great .
    Glad you are enjoying it. This was my second day experimenting with it on my skin. As you said, it definitely keeps you coming back for more whiffs. I think it is perfect in not being stronger because it takes the best of the 80s...mossy, musky leather... scents and tones it down for basically anything you want. To me I just kept thinking ..this would be great with a suit out and about.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •