Code of Conduct

Default What occasions would be best suited for YSL L'homme? Summer day scent?

I was looking at summer day scents for college. I'm usually into orientals, but those are really cloying; today, after riding my bike to class, I was nauseated by the resonating smell of my Pi. So I'm looking for a scent that's less cloying. I was thinking of YSL L'homme, but it's kind of an "evening" scent. Would it be weird to wear it as a daytime scent? Would you do it?

I don't want to be unoriginal and just get Issey Miyake

Default Re: What occasions would be best suited for YSL L'homme? Summer day scent?

I don't think it would be weird. It depends on where you're going. If you're going to the mall , then it's a bit too much. However, if you work in a formal office then I think it's appropriate.

Default Re: What occasions would be best suited for YSL L'homme? Summer day scent?

YSL is a perfect daytime, casual/formal summer scent. When it first came out some Basenoters did not like it because it is not as bold or daring as other YSL offerings. However, I think it is the most versatile EDT they have.

Lhomme is a nice choice...but being a Bner..i'm compelled to confuse you...and add these three to your test list

Lalique (Lion)
    Moschino UoMo
    Dior Dune/Paco XS

To me YSL l'homme is a classy scent. You're rarely going to get teens wearing this fragrance so its' a good way to seem distinguished -- fragrance wise