Code of Conduct

Default Cool Water Freeze Me

Yep, another new Cool Water with another dumb name. I saw it at Walgreens this afternoon. I gave it a try and it is very close to the original but more water downed and less longevity. The bottle looks exactly like the original but it is frosted at the bottom turning to the original clear blue at the top.

Default Re: Cool Water Freeze Me

one of my freind who was visiting me over the weekend wore this scent. it was actually pretty good, i doubt if it has poor strength as i cud get strong whiffs of it now and then. and it was very different from CW...it;s for someone who is not looking for complicated scents...just, straight ahead, fun scent. good for college & parties,
    Last edited by jenson; 3rd September 2008 at 11:11 PM.

Yep, that's what I got. The original with the added words, "freeze me." Enough already I say!

this is by Davidoff?

Quote Originally Posted by Blowe46 View Post
    this is by Davidoff?
    Yes

Wow talking about milking a scent for all its worth. I bought Cool Water Frozen the other week. Do you know how they compare?

no no no , nothing good by this new water, very plastic and agressive smell... totally unnatural aroma.

Quote Originally Posted by omniray View Post
    no no no , nothing good by this new water, very plastic and agressive smell... totally unnatural aroma.
    Yes, you're exactly right. Very plastic/synthetic. At first sniff it seemed a less aromatic fourgere and more of the fougeres like Avatar or Platinum Egoiste. I love most of the other Cool Water series but this... is the worst.

I bought a bottle simply because I like having collections (as I previously stated).

its so annoying because all cool water spin offs never last long, i havent tried freeze me but summer fizz is terrible for longetivity. today me and my friend tested that fragrance on our skin and it had near enough disapeared after about half an hour with us both spraying 6 sprays on our skin. the only way you could smell it is if you put your nose on my skin and inhaled like a mad man. shame because its such a wonderful scent.