Code of Conduct

Default for some reason virgin island water by creed reminds me of unforgivable black

today i went to bergdorff goodman during a break from class here in nyc and purshased a 4oz. of creed silver mountain water and also got a few samples of the creed virgin island water which is WOW. i loved it. its such a rich. subtle scent that reminds me of the tropics and is just so clean and well done. i couldnt stop smelling my wrist for the next 3 hrs.
    i noticed though that it reminds me a bit of unforgivable black, which i have at home which is also really good surprisingly

Default Re: for some reason virgin island water by creed reminds me of unforgivable black

I can't think of any hits P. Diddy hasn't sampled from, including Creed. I have both Unforgiveable Black and VIW, and they're quite a bit different, the coconut note most likely being what strikes you as being similar.

Default Re: for some reason virgin island water by creed reminds me of unforgivable black

i dont really like the original unforgivable and its a bit similar to millisime imperial but not that close, not even a comparison. but unforgivable black is very enjoyable and i've gotten many compliments.
    wats funny is since this afetrnoon when i bought my SMW, ive had 3 girls whop hugged me at school at separate time sin the day and all 3 looked at me and said "what cologne are you wearing?" and im like "why do you wanna know?" and they all said "it's amazing. its definetly the best cologne i ever smelled on a guy"

I personally think Virgin Island Water is a better fragrance . In fact , I didn't notice many similarities. I wouldn't wear these fragrances regularly though.

virgin island water is def. better then unf.black but unf.black is still a good cologne

Quote Originally Posted by Thebark View Post
    The coconut note most likely being what strikes you as being similar.
    Agreed.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather