Code of Conduct

Question What's left for NEW releases before 2009?

I know that most of what was scheduled for 4th quarter releases has hit the shelves but is there anything left that hasn't shown up yet?

Sad offerings so far. (I'm trying to twist my own arm to buy the new Guerlain Homme but somehow the truth is winning out sparing my wallet from dolling out $80 dollars or so.)
    Last edited by graffham; 6th September 2008 at 02:55 PM.
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Default Re: What's left for NEW releases before 2009?

Burberry The Beat for Men

Sur la Plage

Karl Lagerfeld has 3 scents due out soon:

Kapsule Floriental
    Kapsule Light
    Kapsule Woody

They had a pre-release tester of the Floriental at Neiman Marcus, but there were only a few drops remaining. It seemed interesting based on what little there was for me to sample.

I have been quite disappointed/underwelmed by most of the recent releases. But then maybe that is a good thing for my wallet
    Last edited by petruccijc; 6th September 2008 at 03:04 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Add these to the list:

Quiksilver
    Comme des Garcons + H&M
    Polo Modern Reserve (a 30th anniversary limited edition of Polo Green, with a reworked juice)
    Sean John I Am King
    Usher UR
    Zirh Ikon (isn't Ikon a copier leasing company?)
    Some still-as-yet-unknown new release from John Varvatos

And Dsquared2 He Wood hasn't officially hit the States yet, but should be hitting US shelves any day now.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 6th September 2008 at 03:08 PM.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Grazie mille!
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men/Women
    Rocarwear 9IX - I don't think this has been released yet.
    Porshe Design
    Hollywood, Malibu and Miami by Playboy
    Davidoff Silver Shadow Private
    Last edited by Otto; 6th September 2008 at 03:43 PM.
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    Polo Modern Reserve (a 30th anniversary limited edition of Polo Green, with a reworked juice)
    Sounds interesting!
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

I Am King From Sean John is one that im looking forward to. Sean Combs maybe a little off his rocker when it comes to his personality but he is a genius when it comes to his brand and marketing. he is no dummy . Unforgivable is actually a great fragrance. and Im sure this new will rock too. hes worth half a billion dollars for a reason
    Last edited by blacklibran1; 6th September 2008 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    I Am King From Sean John is one that im looking forward to. Sean Combs maybe a little off his rocker when it comes to his personality but he is a genius when it comes to his brand and marketing. he is no dummy . Unforgivable is actually a great fragrance. and Im sure this new will rock too. hes worth half a billion dollars for a reason
    Well the Unforgivable Vs. MI comparisons continue so it will be interesting to see what this new one presents.

Best,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Yes....it will be interesting to see what other fragrance he's gonna copy and remix it for the masses..

Basenotes Institution

Don't forget about the CdG/Stephen Jones fragrance, coming out this month - we mentioned it on this thread here: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=211242

Plus the new Sweet Lime & Cedar Cologne by Jo Malone coming out in October. And the new Dans tes Bras by Frederic Malle (Roucel is the nose), coming out this month I think.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Anyone have any new info about the Brooks Brothers fragrances that were on the 2008 new release listings from earlier in the year? I believe they were originally slotted for November, but I have not heard anything else all year.

Angry Re: What's left for NEW releases before 2009?

>>Polo Modern Reserve (a 30th anniversary limited edition of Polo Green, with a reworked juice)

This fragrance does NOT need to be reworked - for pete's sake leave a classic alone!

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    >>Polo Modern Reserve (a 30th anniversary limited edition of Polo Green, with a reworked juice)

This fragrance does NOT need to be reworked - for pete's sake leave a classic alone!
    Maybe they're making the pine more green? Who knows. Probably yet another "hey let's market the crap outta this!".

It's a classic and I admit I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    Maybe they're making the pine more green? Who knows. Probably yet another "hey let's market the crap outta this!".

It's a classic and I admit I love it.
    There's a special grooming insert in the latest Details magazine that mentions this. The kicker? Priced at $200. No Joke. Has me wondering what it smells like.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebark View Post
    There's a special grooming insert in the latest Details magazine that mentions this. The kicker? Priced at $200. No Joke. Has me wondering what it smells like.
    i saw that too. ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebark View Post
    Oh - I am so sure that will be available at your local Macy's.