Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default Mini's......Who has the most extensive repertoire?

I'm toying with the idea of purchasing quite a few mini versions of my wishlist and possibly some that aren't on the list as well. NOT INTERESTED in vials. Only mini's.

If you were going to do this and wanted to do it all at one place online, where would you go?

Default Re: Mini's......Who has the most extensive repertoire?

ebay is a great place. A lot of sellers exclusively deal with minis .. they're a good way of making money since they're hard to find.

The only annoying part about minis is that a lot of them are not sprays and are dab ons. More of an annoying than anything

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Blowe46 View Post
    ebay is a great place. A lot of sellers exclusively deal with minis .. they're a good way of making money since they're hard to find.

The only annoying part about minis is that a lot of them are not sprays and are dab ons. More of an annoying than anything
    I worry about getting knock-offs....even with minis. I buy and sell alot on ebay, but I don't think I want to purchase any more frags there.

well, you are completely right and should be cynical. I willing to risk on minis because it's unlikely that they will have knock offs. Knock offs tend to be for more popular fragrances and of a higher volume. I may be wrong but that's' my impression.
    Last edited by Blowe46; 6th September 2008 at 02:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Airport duty-free shops sometimes carry coffrets of minis. They're hard to find otherwise. The closest I've found is the Hermessence sample set of four frags in 15ml bottles. Only at Hermes stores (maybe on Hermes websites).

Otherwise, small decants (5ml or 8ml) from a decant site.

I'd like to ask, though, why your dislike of the vials? The larger vials (1.5-2.5ml) often come in spray versions, so it's not messing around with the tiny caps. Which I hate.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Hoos View Post
    Airport duty-free shops sometimes carry coffrets of minis. They're hard to find otherwise. The closest I've found is the Hermessence sample set of four frags in 15ml bottles. Only at Hermes stores (maybe on Hermes websites).

Otherwise, small decants (5ml or 8ml) from a decant site.

I'd like to ask, though, why your dislike of the vials? The larger vials (1.5-2.5ml) often come in spray versions, so it's not messing around with the tiny caps. Which I hate.
    I guess it's an eccentricity of liking cool,small glass bottles. I actually have nothing personal against the spray vials, I just dig the glass.

I guess I could look into the decant sites. Any good ones that have alot of exceptional frags to choose from?

Highly recommended:

BeautyEncounter.com
    ParfumFlacons.com

I like minis also because they provide significantly more juice for a good trial and you get something worth keeping/displaying.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Highly recommended:

BeautyEncounter.com
    ParfumFlacons.com

I like minis also because they provide significantly more juice for a good trial and you get something worth keeping/displaying.
    Thank you. I will check them out.

I second parfumflacons.com

I have a staggering mini collection which has grown mainly through travel retail purchases, and gifts with purchase. To date there are over 600.
    I have also made several purchases from this site, and theyre trustworthy and reliable.