Code of Conduct

Default Need information on Acqua di Parma Assoluta In Villa

I came across this AdP fragrance on Bergdorf's website and I was wondering if it is just Assoluta or a reworking of Assoluta.

Link

Based on the description:

With a blend of over twelve natural ingredients, this limited-edition fragrance reinterprets the sophisticated elegance of Colonia Assoluta.
    It sounds like it isn't Assoluta in a 200ml bottle with a nice atomizer since they use the word reinterpret.

Does anyone own or have tried this fragrance care to describe it in further detail? Thanks.

I tried searching the forums but came out empty.

Default Re: Need information on Acqua di Parma Assoluta In Villa

'In Villa' looks to be a completely different variant of the line. Smells interesting!
    Last edited by graffham; 6th September 2008 at 11:47 AM.
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Default Re: Need information on Acqua di Parma Assoluta In Villa

They previously did a similar bottle and called it "Riviera", the SA told me it was exactly the same juice just in a bigger bottle. According to the BG site, this sounds like a new interpretation, which in itself seems strange given Intensa has only recently been released.

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime