Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default Is there a winter frag that smells like a cross between Opium EDP and Fendi Uomo?

This is probably an absurd question, but I believe there's quite a few experienced noses here that may have an opinion to offer.

I love both of these frags, but have no idea if there's one out there that combines the best of both.

Default Re: Is there a winter frag that smells like a cross between Opium EDP and Fendi Uomo?

Not so absurd actually. I have layered that exact combo before, as I find Opium a little too sweet and Fendi a little too leathery pungent. Have you tried a layering?

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

AromiErotici

Default Re: Is there a winter frag that smells like a cross between Opium EDP and Fendi Uomo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Not so absurd actually. I have layered that exact combo before, as I find Opium a little too sweet and Fendi a little too leathery pungent. Have you tried a layering?

Ged
    No....never occurred to me to combine them incrementally. I shall have to try that my friend.

AromiErotici

Well.....I applied Fendi uomo (splash) lightly on one area and then a few minutes later used a light spritz of Opium EDP on top of it.

At first, the Opium seemed to dominate, but after 20 minutes, I am left with an EXCELLENT combination. I can't believe how good this smells.

Thanks for the idea. I will wear this next weekend.